Baby Shower

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

1 month later..

 

SNSD's Dorm

 

"Unnie!" Yoona called her unnies.

"Waeyo Yoona?" Asked Yuri and the others.

"Why don't we throw a baby shower for Taeyeon unnie?!"

"Ah that's a good idea. I've been thinking about that too" said Tiffany.

"Okay! Sunny, I and Hyoyeon will prepare the party, you guys buy the gifts" Tiffany said again.

"Ne!!!" They answered excitedly.

 

***********

 

"Hello? Oppa, we want to throw Taeyeon unnie a baby shower party. Can you take Taeyeon unnie somewhere tommorow? So we can decor her mansion!" Tiffany called Leeteuk.

"Ah okay.. Tommorow Taeyeon have to meet her doctor for some checkup. After that I'll take her somewhere so you guys have enough time" Leeteuk answered.

"Okay! Gumawo oppa!" Tiffany ended the call.

 

Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri, and Jessica are in the baby shop. The other members can't go because they have schedule.

They are searching for clothes, toys, baby eating set, etc for Taeyeon's gift.

"Unnie! How about this blue pajamas? This is so cute!" Yoona show her unnies a blue pajamas.

"Yoona unnie, Taeyeon unnie baby is a girl. Don't you think we should buy a girly colour? Pink maybe." Seohyun tell Yoona.

Yes Taeyeon already do an USG, and her baby is a girl!

"Ah waeee. A girl can wear a blue pajamas too" Yoona pouted.

"Later Yoona, now let's buy the girly colour first" said Yuri.

Then they bought many things for Taeyeon. Pink pajamas, pink baby bottle, pink stuffed animals, diaper, pink shoes, pink socks, toys, and many things for Taeyeon. They really excited to see their first niece!

"I think Fany will be the one who want all these gifts! Because it's all pink and cute!" Said Jessica when they leave the Baby Shop.

"Ne! The stuff at there is all cute in that tiny size! Ahh I feel like I want to buy all the things at there!" Yoona said.

"Just make a baby with Donghae oppa, then you can buy everything at there" said Jessica while laughing.

"Ya! I don't want to be a mom. I'm too young" Yoona pouted.

"But after this we will became an ahjumma. Hahahaha" said Yuri.

"No! I'll teach Taeyeon unnie's baby to call me unnie! Kekeke" Yoona said.

Then they all laughing and drive home.

 

**************

 

The next day..

 

-Leeteuk POV-

 

"Taeyeon-ah, are you ready?" I called Taeyeon and open her room.

"Ne oppa I'm ready" Taeyeon get up from her bed and take her bag.

"Aigoo.. Here, oppa will carry your bag" I take the bag from Taeyeon.

"Gumawo oppa" she smiled.

Then we drive to the hospital for the check up.

"So Taeyeon, do you already prepare a name for our princess?" I asked her when we were waiting at the hospital.

"Ne oppa.. I want to name her Sojung, because she's so precious for us right?" she smiled and then touch her big stomach.

"Aigoo what a beautiful name. Annyeong Sojung-ah, this is appa." I touch Taeyeon hand on her stomach then kiss her forehead.

"Taeyeon-ah I can't wait for this baby to be born. Sojung-ah you have to be healthy okay?" I rubbed and talk to her belly.

Taeyeon smiled to me.

"Ms. Kim Taeyeon" then the nurse call Taeyeon's name.

After done with the check up, I take Taeyeon to a park near the hospital. We sit in a bench at that park.

"Taeyeon-ah, are you tired?" I asked her.

"A little oppa.. But no worries. I'm just tired because this baby getting bigger. Look at me oppa. I'm so so fat :(" she pouted.

"Aigoo, don't pout like that you will become a mommy soon. Kekeke." I pinch her cheek. She looks so cute.

"But I'm serious oppa. I'm so fat now" she said sadly.

"So what? I don't care if you're fat or not or anybody even you're fat you still look cute and pretty!" I said with a big smile.

"Aigoo, geotjimal oppa! I'm ugly becase I have so much fat now -.-"

"I'm not lying!! I'm telling the truth! And listen, I really don't care even if you're 1000 pounds. I still love you :D"

Yes I'm not lying she is still pretty like this anyway.

"Kekeke gumawo oppa" she giggled.

 

************

 

SNSD members already in Taeyeon's mansion. They already decor the living room and dining room for the party. They also hang a banner in the living room.

"Guys, Leeteuk oppa just text me. They almost arrive" Sunny told everyone.

"Okay guys! Now turn off the lights" said Tiffany.

When Taeyeon and Leeteuk open the door the lights and everyone gather in the living room.

"Surprise!!!!" They said all together.

"Girls??" Taeyeon said surprise.

"Ne Taeyeon! We are throwing a baby shower for you! Can't wait for our niece to be here!!!" Yuri said to Taeyeon.

"Ah.. Thank you so much guys" Taeyeon smiled with teary eyes.

"Ne unnie! You're welcome! This is gifts from us!"

SNSD's members drag Taeyeon to a table that full of gifts.

"Omo this is too much gifts! Thank you guys!!!" Taeyeon hugged her members.

"Ne unnie, I can't wait to see her. Do you already have a name for her?" Yoona asked and rubbed Taeyeon's belly.

"We will name her Sojung" Leeteuk answered proudly.

"Ah Sojung? What a nice name!" they said together.

"Okay Taeyeon! You can cut the cake now! After that we can have our dinner! I'm hungry" Sooyoung said.

"Aish Choi Sooyoung what you think is only food" said the others while laughing.

Then Taeyeon cut the cake, after that they have dinner together.

 

 

Update!! A happy chapter! Can't wait for Sojung to be here! Kekeke xD Sorry if there is some typo ^.^