The News

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

 

“SNSD Leader Kim Taeyeon and her baby”

 

Today that news come out. It shocked everyone. SNSD Leader already have a baby?

Outside SM Ent Building is now full of reporters. The company then make a decision to held a press conference about this issue next week.

“Bring Taeyeon here. I need to talk to her” SM President Lee Sooman said to SNSD Manager.

After got TaeTeuk’s apartement address their manager pick up Taeyeon at their place.

 

TaeTaeuk’s place

“Sunny can you help me to get Sojung’s milk bottle at the kitchen” said Taeyeon. She’s busy changing Sojung’s diaper.

“Sure”

When Sunny about to take the bottle she heard the door bell. She opened the door to see who’s coming. She thought it was Hyoyeon because she just called that she will soon arrive at Taeyeon’s place. But  it wasn’t Hyoyeon, it was their manager.

“Oppa?? What are you doing here? How do you know Taeyeon’s apartement?”

“Did you guys see the news? Sajangnim sent me here to pick Taeyeon up”

“What news?” Sunny confused.

“Taeyeon already have a baby”

“WHAT? There’s a news like that??!” Sunny shocked.

“Yes Sunny. Can you please tell Taeyeon to come with me to the office?”

“Wait here oppa”  Sunny hurriedly back to Sojung’s room.

“Taeyeon? I have a bad news”

“Who’s coming? And what bad news?” Taeyeon asked calmly.

“Umm.. The news about you and Sojung” Sunny looked down.

“They news finally come out? Is that someone from the company who’s coming?”

“How do you know???” Sunny said.

“I know sooner or later this will happened. Can you please take care Sojung for me? I’m going to SM.”

“Don’t worry of course I’ll take care of Sojung. Hyoyeon is about to come too” Sunny said.

“Okay thank you so much Sunkyu. I gotta go now. I’ll be back soon”

Taeyeon place Sojung in her crib then went to her room to change.

 

***********************************

 

SM Office Building

 

-Taeyeon POV-

After arrived at SM Building I directly went to Sooman sonsaengnim room. I greet him and he told me to sit.

 “Taeyeon. Since when you back to this town?” he asked me.

“I’m sorry sonsaengnim. 5 months ago after I gave birth to my baby, Leeteuk told me to move here. I try my best not to be noticed by the reporters. But I don’t know some of them were at the hospital 2 days ago.”

 

1 day before, Seoul Women Hospital

 “Ms. Kim Taeyeon?”

I bring Sojung to the doctor’s room after the nurse called my name.

It was Sojung’s monthly check up. Before, it was always Leeteuk’s mother that bring Sojung to check up, but today she can’t come to Seoul to help me and Leeteuk oppa. Today’s morning Leeteuk oppa also went to China for Super Junior concert. So I ended up brought Sojung myself to this hospital.

“Kim Taeyeon? Girls’ Generation’s Leader??!” said a guy looking at me curiously.

“Ne? Who are you?” I don’t think I know this guy.

“I’m the reporters from xxx company. Oh what are you doing here at women’s hospital? Who’s baby is this?”

Okay so this guys a reporters? What day is today? It’s my first day come out from the house and I already have a reporter that noticed me. What should I say about Sojung?

I calm myself down and answer honestly. I can’t hide this anyway. Sooner or later everyone will now Sojung is my daughter, I can’t tell everyone that Sojung is not my daughter. So I decided to tell the truth.

“This is my daughter. Sorry I have to go” I excuse myself.

 

************************************

 

“I don’t know what that reporter doing at the hospital and I don’t know he got a chance take my picture. Sorry sonsaengnim” I said to Sooman.

He gave me the article with my pictures helding Sojung in front of the Hospital entrance. I don’t know he got the chance to take my pictures when I was about to leave the hospital.

“I told the media we will held the press conference of this issue next week. Prepare your self. I will sent you and Leeteuk to my private villa far from this town. Tomorrow right after Leeteuk back from China you guys can go to the villa, bring your child too. Next week you can come back to attend the conference”

“I understand sonsaengnim. Thank you so much” I bowed and leave the room.

 

Update!!

Don't forget to subscribe leave comment ^^

Kamsahamnida!! See u in next chapter!