Back to Seoul

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

"Oppa?" Taeyeon slowly open her eyes.

"Taeyeon??!" Leeteuk grab her hand tightly and began to cry again.

"Yes oppa. Why are you crying? I'm fine" she said and touch Leeteuk cheek to remove his tears.

"You're not awake for 3 days Taeyeon-ah.. I'm really worried!!" Leeteuk kissed her lips.

"Jinjja? 3 days? Ahh where's my baby?" She said while touching her stomach.

"Yes Taeyeon 3 days. Our baby is fine, she's a healthy baby. Thank you for giving birth to an angel Taeyeon-ah" he smiled to Taeyeon.

"Can you take her here oppa? I want to see her" Taeyeon smiled, she has tears in her cheeks, a happy tears of course.

"Sure. Wait a second" he kissed Taeyeon again then leave to Babies room.

Leeteuk comeback from the babies room. He held baby Sojung and smile widely to Taeyeon.

"This is our daughter" Leeteuk handed Sojung to Taeyeon.

"Sojung ah, this is eomma" Taeyeon kiss Sojung cheeks.

"Omo oppa.. She's so small" Taeyeon keep looking at baby Sojung.

"Ne Taeyeon and she has your nose. Our angel is really cute isn't she?" Leetuk kissed Taeyeon forehead.

"I'm sorry for not being there with you when you give birth to Sojung, and when.. You know what that guy did to you" Leeteuk said and lowered his face.

"I can't protect you Taeyeon-ah. I'm useless"

"Shhh.." Taeyeon lift Leeteuk's face.

"It's okay oppa. I've passed that already" Taeyeon smiled.

"I'm so happy that you and Sojung are okay now. I love you Taeyeon. And I love you Sojung" he kissed Taeyeon's lips and then kiss Sojung.

"I'm going to call your members"

Leeteuk called Yoona and told them that Taeyeon already awake. Yoona said she and the others will come as soon as possible to there. 

"Taeyeon-ah.. I've bought you an apartement in Seoul. I want you to moved out and live there with me"

"What? In seoul oppa? Are you sure? I don't think it's safe oppa.. You know.. If the media notice about me and Sojung"

"I know.. But Jeonju is too far Tae.. I can't come here often. I want to spent more times with you and our daughter" he pouted.

"I don't know oppa. But I think we can try." She finally agree.

"Jinjja? We can try? Thanks Taeyeon! I promise, no one will notice you, Sojung, and I'm living with you" he kissed Taeyeon's lips.

 

**********************

"Tae!!!!!!!!!!"

"Taeyeonnie!!!!!!"

"Taenggoo!!!!"

"Eonni!!!!!"

SNSD members running through Taeyeon and hugged her.

"Aigoo.. Nae dongsaengdeul~~ kekeke" she said and laugh her ahjumma laugh.

"Aigoo.. Uri ahjumma" Sooyoung .

"You guys also an ahjumma!" Taeyeon said and laugh.

"No!! We're too young to be an ahjumma. It's just you who turn to be an ahjumma" Tiffany said.

"She's already an ahjumma even before she had a daughter Fany-ah" Sooyoung said again.

"Aishh"

They are laughing and once again hugged their leader. They are really happy that they can see their leader awake.

"Heyyy.. Who missed baby Sojung?" Leeteuk come into the room while helding Sojung.

"Aigoo!! Sojung-ah!!! Auntie missed you so muchhhh" Sunny take Sojung from Leeteuk.

Everyone turn to Sunny to touch baby Sojung and play with Sojung hand.

"Yahh.. When Sojung is here you guys abandoned me!" Taeyeon said joking.

"Just face it Taeyeon eomma. She's cuter than you so everyone will absolutely choose her over you" Sunny said and laugh.

"Aishh. Up to you guys. I still have my oppa. Right oppa?" Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk and winked.

"Neee.. My Taeyeon is cute, but yes Sojung is cuter" Leeteuk laugh pinch Taeyeon's cheek.

Taeyeon pouted and laugh.

"Taeyeon, you move to Seoul after this right?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

"Ne.. I'll move there Fany-ah"

"Good! So that we don't have to drive 4 hours if we want to see you" Tiffany clap her hands.

"But I'm afraid the media will find out about Sojung if I live in Seoul"

"Just dressed up like we go out, cover your face then the press will not notice. And also you turned fat already.. Hahahahaha" Sunny added make everyone laughs.

"Yah! It's not funny! I know I'm fat, you guys give me some time I'll back to my old body!" Taeyeon glared at them.

"Okay good look on your work out after this" Sunny mehrong at her.

"Taeyeon-ah you don't need to work out. It's okay you're not that fat. Why girls always overact about their body? -.-" Leeteuk said.

"Aigoo.. You hear that Taeyeon, Leeteuk oppa really loves you. Even when you turn into an elephant he will still loves you.. Aww makes me jealous" Sooyoung said.

"Don't worry oppa. I will take care all of this. Don't you want to see the y Taeyeon again?" She winked.

"I'm serious Taeyeon. It's okay for me. You're not fat. Don't press yourself okay? If you want to work out is okay. But don't forget about Sojung" he smiled to Taeyeon.

"Awkay oppa^^" Taeyeon smiled.

 

*******************

 

Today Taeyeon discharged from the hospital. They can bring Sojung too.

Leeteuk already moved all the things and stuff from Taeyeon's mansion in Jeonju to their new apartement in Seoul.

"Oppa please hold Sojung for a while. I'll pack my clothes" Taeyeon about to handed Sojung to Leeteuk.

"No you held her. I'll pack your clothes. Just sit and wait" Leeteuk peck Taeyeon's lips.

"Gumawo oppa" Taeyeon smiled and sit in the sofa.

"I'm done. Let's go. We're heading to Seoul now!"

Leeteuk carry all Taeyeon's bag while Taeyeon held Sojung. They are heading to Seoul with a driver.

"I still can't believe we become a parents already" Leeteuk smiled while looking at baby Sojung in Taeyeon's hand.

"I know oppa.. I still can't believe I just had a baby. But we have to be ready, be a good parents for Sojung" Taeyeon smiled and look at Leeteuk.

"We will become a good parents for her. Don't worry" Leeteuk kissed Sojung's hair.

"Wahh baby's smells really good"

"You want to hold her oppa?" Taeyeon asked.

"Ne!!" Then Leeteuk take Sojung from Taeyeon.

"Aigoo, my daughter really pretty, just like her eomma" Leeteuk kissed Sojung again.

"Taeyeon-ah I'm really happy. I never imagine the feels when you become a parents. And I just know the feel is like this. I'm now a father" Leeteuk smiled.

"Chukkae Leeteuk appa" Taeyeon patted Leeteuk head and laugh.

"Even though Sojung is an accident baby, we have to be a good parents for her. Okay?" Leeteuk said.

"Of course we'll be a good parents for her" Taeyeon touch Sojung cheeks and smiled.

 

*********************

 

"Welcome to our new apartement!"

Leeteuk open the door for Taeyeon while carrying many bags. Taeyeon come in with Sojung in her hands.

"Thank you oppa.. I like this apartement" Taeyeon walk to the living room.

"Come on, I'll show you our bedroom" Leeteuk walk to a room, Taeyeon follow him.

"Tadaaaa.. This will be our room! Do you like it?" Leeteuk said with a big smile.

 

TaeTeuk's room : http://bit.ly/1nUTtPi

"I like it oppa!" Taeyeon give Leeteuk a kiss in cheeks.

"Good that you like it. Now follow me!" Leeteuk moving towards another room. It's beside their bedroom.

"This is Sojung's room! I'll make it all purple, you're favorite colour" Leeteuk show the room.

 

This is Sojung's room :p http://bit.ly/19lRVwj

 

"Wahh daebak! I will sleep in here often with Sojung.. Kekeke" Taeyeon laugh.

"Aniyoooo.. You can't sleep in here. You have to sleep with me" Leeteuk winked.

"No I will sleep with my baby not with you"

"Aish seriously Taeyeon" Leeteuk pouted.

"Hihi.. I'm just kidding oppa. Thank you oppa for preparing all of this" Taeyeon peck his lips.

"You're welcome, honey. Okay let's bath Sojung together after that make her sleep. You should take a rest too after that"

"Ne"

Then they went to the bathroom to bath their newborn baby, Sojung.

 

 

Sorry only a short update! :P Don't forget to leave comments! Thank you! :D