Busy Daddy

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

“Sojung ah wake up..” Taeyeon waking up her daughter.

“Mommy I still sleepy” she said while rubbing her small eyes.

“But you have school today. Come on wake up be a good girl okay” Taeyeon then make her daughter sit.

“Let’s go take a bath?” Taeyeon asked her daughter. She just noded.

“Good girl.. kajja~” she lifted her daughter and dragged her to the bathroom.

After done bathing her daughter she dress her up and then they both go to the dining room to have breakfast.

“Good morning baby girl!” Leeteuk said after seeing her daughter come.

“Appa!!!!!” Sojung smiled happily and jump to Leeteuk lap.

“Morning appa!!” she kissed his cheeks.

“Sojung ah appa will be working again this week, appa have concerts so appa will be not home for about one week” Leeteuk said to her daughter.

Yes, after busy promoting their new album with the comeback now they having a world tour. So leeteuk will be not home about one week. Taeyeon already understand about her husband job because she’s been there before. But Sojung until now is still upset if her father not home for a long time. Sojung like her father so much, when Leeteuk is home he really spoiled Sojung, always playing with her and give her everything she wants. Leeteuk always busy and only have a few weeks holiday after new album come out, after that he will be busy again. And this after 2 weeks vacation Super Junior is having their world tour. This week Leeteuk will go to Japan.

“What’s with that face baby, appa’s daughter is more pretty if she smiled” Leeteuk look at her daughter who is now upset because she knows her appa will be busy again.

“Sojung wants appa. Appa don’t go just stay here with Sojung” she pouted.

“Sojung ah don’t be like that, appa have to work. Come on eat your cereal. Come here” Taeyeon said.

Sojung obeyed her mom, she walk to her chair then eat her cereal in silent.

“Appa is sorry Sojung, but Sojung know appa have to work, so appa will buy Sojung a lot of toys with the money. Appa promise will buy you a new toys from Japan okay?” Leeteuk sighed and look at his daughter.

“Ne” Sojung answer her daddy.

After done with their breakfast Leeteuk took his baggage. He will send Sojung to school and then go to the airport.

“Taeyeon ah take care okay? I love you” Leeteuk peck his wife lips.

“Ne oppa I love you too. You too take care. Don’t be too tired okay” Taeyeon smiled.

“Thank you Taeyeon” Leeteuk smiled too.

“Okay we gotta go now. Sojung ah  let’s go” Leeteuk said to his daughter.

Taeyeon come to her daughter.  “Be a good girl okay. Listen to your teacher” Taeyeon kiss her daughter.

“Ne eomma!!” Sojung smiled to her mom.

“Kajja!!” Leeteuk held his daughter hand and then they went to the car.

 

 

******************************

 

 

“Eomma! Let’s go to the park today!!!!!!!!!” Sojung said while hugging her mom’s leg.

“Sure, it’s been a long time too since you played at the park.” Taeyeon patted her daughter head.

“But eat first and do your homework first okay” Taeyeon said again while preaparing their late lunch. Sojung just come home from kindergarten.

“Ne eomma!” Sojung is a very nice kid. She always listen to her mom.

Taeyeon accompany her daughter while she's writing her task, Sojung is a smart kid she always get praised from her teachers beacuse of her study record.

“Eomma! I’m done with my homework! Can we go now?” Sojung asked Taeyeon.

“Okay we can go now. Kajja!” Taeyeon held her daughter hand and they walk to the park near their apartement.

 

 

**************************

 

 

Taeyeon sit in the bench looking at her daughter playing happily in the swing. She smiled while looking her daughter, she love her daughter so much, he minds fly to the past where she is still in SNSD working hard and suddenly Sojung appear. It’s been 4 years now, now her life is better than ever, being a mom and awife from a caring husband. But Leeteuk always been busy lately, Taeyeon understand but sometimes she feels lonely too. Leeteuk often not home for a long time, one week, 2 weeks, and once he almost not home for 1 month, because of his tight schedule. Taeyeon is still thinking while someone tap her shoulder.

“Hey..”

“Don’t go please.. I’m not gonna hurt you” the guy grab Taeyeon hand.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon said coldly.

“I just want to apologize”

“I already told you, It’s fine, I already forget it and please released my hand” Taeyeon released her hand from Kangin grip.

“I’m sorry again. I’ve been always regret it I don’t know what happened to me that time” He looked down.

“It’s fine oppa, I already forget it”

“You call me oppa again?” Kangin smiled to her. Taeyeon look awkward.

“Where’s Leeteuk?” Kangin looked around.

“He’s in Japan”

“Is that your daughter?” He point at Sojung.

“Yes”

“Wow she’s pretty like her mom.”

“Thanks oppa, but you know we can’t be friends again, I mean why are you showing up now? Leeteuk oppa will be very angry if he knows we meet each other like this”

“I know Leeteuk is a busy person. I just feel bad for you and Sojung. I often see you two without Leeteuk”

“What? Since when you’ve been looking for us?”

“Um.. You don’t need to know, but I know. I know you are a bit lonely Taeyeon. I know you. So if you need help from now on you can tell me” Kangin touch Taeyeon hand, and Taeyeon quickly released it.

“Eh?” Taeyeon remind silent, she thinks that Kangin is a bit scary, like he’s been following Taeyeon all this time?

“Eomma!” Sojung run to her mom .

“I’m thristy” Taeyeon give her daughter her pink bottle.

“Hey little girl. What’s your name?” Kangin suddenly talk to Sojung.

“Park Sojung imnida! Eomma who’s this ahjussi?” Sojung asked her mom.

“Oh this is..”

“Sojung-ah ahjussi is your appa’s friend and your mom sunbae!” said Kangin before Taeyeon can say anything.

“Oh? Ahjussi is working at appa’s agency too?” Sojung look interested. Sojung always like her mom and dad fellow bandmate, because they always treat Sojung very nice.

“Yes, but now ahjussi is working in the other place. Before ahjussi and your appa is very close!” said Kangin again.

“Sojung still want to play? Let’s play with ahjussi, do you want to ride that slide?” Kangin pointed at a slide near them.

“Ne!!!” Sojung smiled happily and held Kangin’s hand, she dragged him to the slide.

Taeyeon just sit there dumbfounded. Should she trust Kangin or not? Is he really changed or what?

“Noona?!!” suddenly someone show his face in front of Taeyeon.

“Aish.. You scared me Byun Baekhyun..” Taeyeon rubbed her chest.

“Aigoo what are you doing here alone, noona?” Baekhyun sit beside her.

“No, I’m with Sojung.” Baekhyun look around.

“Noona? Is that Kangin hyung??????” Baekhyun eyes got bigger looking at the guy with Sojung.

“Yes it’s him”

“Taeyeon noona? Why is Sojung with him?? He’s a bad person noona. You can’t trust him easily like this” Baekhyun suddenly stand up and held Taeyeon’s hand. He pull her to Sojung and Kangin.

“Baekhyun samchon!!” Sojung scream Baekhyun’s name when she look at him coming.

Yes Sojung knows Baekhyun, she knows all SM Artist because Leeteuk often take her to SM to play with Suju and SNSD, she met EXO and the other artist at there. Exo boys like Sojung so much.

“Long time no see Baekhyun” Kangin looked at Baekhyun.  

“Ah ne hyung annyeonghaseyo.” Baekhyun bow to Kangin then take Sojung, he held Sojung.

“Sojung-ah let’s go buy ice cream??” Baekhyun said to Sojung.

“Yayy!!! Let’s go samchon! Eomma I want ice cream!” Sojung said excitedly.

“Arraseo! Kajja!!! Kangin hyung bye! We need to go. Noona! Ppali!” Baekhyun held Sojung and walk first, Taeyeon followed him.

They left Kangin who’s know looking at them with dislikes face.

 

 

 

Hi guys! Sorry for long time not updating T^T

So Taeyeon and Bekhyun are officialy dating now?! I'm happy for them!!!

And because of this dating news, I decided to put Baekhyun in my story! I like him~ kkk