Will You Marry Me?

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

Taeyeon and Sojung was in the van waiting for Leeteuk to come up from the airport. After about 20 minutes finally leeteuk showed up, he was with the other super junior members. The other super junior members went to their van, Leeteuk then go to the van where Taeyeon and Sojung waits him.

“Taeyeon ah.. gwaenchana? I heard about the news. I’m sorry Taeyeon..  I promise It’ll be okay” Leeteuk said to Taeyeon who is helding Sojung.

“Aigoo my daughter, here..” Taeyeon then handed Sojung to Leeteuk.

“Oppa it will be not safe for me and Sojung, this is why I’m afraid going back to Seoul”

“Taeyeon ah believe me okay. Nothing bad will be happened to you even Sojung I’ll protect you.” Leeteuk said calmly while kiss their daughter’s cheeks.

“Oppa, the fans will be so mad knowing you know.. I’m pregnant without marriage first.. They’ll be very disappointed.”

“I know I’m sorry it’s all my fault.” Leeteuk looked down.

“No oppa, I’m not blaming you. I’m just saying this. Even the fans didn’t know that I’m your girlfriend in the past.”

“Taeyeon listen to me, just calm down oppa will handle all of this problem, I’m sorry I know this all my fault” Leeteuk patted Taeyeon’s head.

“Okay..” then they just remain silent on their way to Sooman’s private villa.

 

***********************

 

After about 3 hours they arrived at the villa. The villa is so big for two people, the villa also have a private beach. In front of the house there’s a beautiful rose garden.

“Omo the villa is so big..” Taeyeon said while look at the villa.

“No wonder, Sajangnim have a lot of money.. Kekeke” Leeteuk giggled.

“Here Tae, held Sojung.. I’ll take our belongings”

Then they enter the house and find the room with 2 beds. 1 double bed and 1 single bed for Sojung.

“What do you want to eat for dinner?” Taeyeon asked Leeteuk.

“You want what? I’ll cook for you today” Leeteuk smiled brightly.

“Since when you learn to cook oppa? Can I believe in you? If you cook I might have a stomachache” Taeyeon laughed.

“Yah..You don’t know I learned cooking while in the army?” Leeteuk asked.

“How could I know? You never told me?”

“Ah you right. Okay I’ll show you how great is my cooking, tonight I’ll treat you like a princess, I will served all for you. Today will be our romantic dinner!” Leeteuk smiled.

“Okay oppa! Kkk~” Taeyeon smiled.

“Now bathe Sojung and prepare yourself for our dinner” Leeteuk smiled then go out of their rooms.

 

*****************

 

“Done with your cooking?” Taeyeon asked after heard Leeteuk open their room’s door. She was feeding Sojung.

“I’m done. I want to take a bath first and then we have dinner together ok?”

After done Leeteuk put on his formal clothes.

“Oppa? What’s with your clothes?” Taeyeon looked at  confused.

“Told you tonight will be our romantic dinner. So you too.. put on a beautiful dress”

“Why are you overeacting? We just having a dinner inside the house. Not in the fancy restaurant or something?” Taeyeon laughed.

Leeteuk pouted. ”Please? We never had a chance to have a peaceful dinner together just the two of us. This is the first time. So please?” Leeteuk begged Taeyeon.

“Arraseo. I’ll do this for my boyfriend” Taeyeon get up and kiss his cheeks.

“Wait outside I’m going to change my clothes”

“Yah come on Taeyeon until when you will act like this? Almost everyday I looked you half . When you feeding Sojung, and remember I see you before when we “accidently” made Sojung.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Arraseo arraseo.. “ Then she quickly change her clothes.

Leeteuk on the back didn’t move his eyes from Taeyeon’s body.

“Yah what are you looking. Let’s go.. I’m hungry!” Taeyeon then dragged Leeteuk outside.

“Seriously Taeyeon, you are still y” Leeteuk wink to her.

“Yah jinjja.. this ert” Taeyeon hit Leeteuk’s arm.

Leeteuks just laughed. He loves to teased Taeyeon.

 

**********************

 

-Leeteuk’s POV-

 

Actually tonight I want to propose Taeyeon to be my wife. So I prepare all this. I’ve beem thinking this about a month. And I think finally today is the right time to propose her.

“Wow oppa. You really prepare this?” Taeyeon amazed with the dinner table that I arranged.

“Of course.. For my Taengoo”

I held Taeyeon’s hand and pull out the chair for her. She sit and I sit in front of her. We enjoyed our dinner together. We forgot our problems for a while. I really love this moment. My Taeyeon is so pretty tonight.

“So Taeyeon… I have something to tell you..” I look at her eyes deeply.

“What is it oppa?” Taeyeon smiled.

I got up from my chair and kneeled in front of her. I pulled out a little red box and opened it for her.

“Taeyeon ah.. Will you marry me?”

Taeyeon looked at me disbelief.

“Oppa..” She place her hand in . “Are you proposing me?”

“What do you think?” I smiled.

Taeyeon just stay silent and look at me.

“Taeyeon? You won’t answer my question? I want you to be my wife” I’m a little bit nervous because it took a long time for her to answer.

“Yes Leeteuk oppa. I will.. I want to be your wife. I love you!” tears now flowing in her cheeks.

“Thank you Taeyeon ah!” I got up and hugged her.

I place the ring in her finger and then kissed her gently.

“Thank you Taeyeon, thank you for accepting me. I love you so much” I kissed her again.

 

After that we sat in the sofa. Taeyeon looked at her finger and then smiled.

“Thank you oppa. I’m so happy. Actually I’m kinda worried why it takes such a long time for you to do this”

“I’m sorry you know I’m not good at doing this kind of things. That’s why in the past another man got you first” I looked down.

“Shhh.. don’t bring that past to this beautiful moment oppa” Taeyeon smiled.

“I’m sorry Taeyeon for all this hard time. But it’s all happened.. Now.. I want us to make our official family. So we can live together and make a happy family. You , I, and Sojung.. Or maybe later Sojung’s siblings?” I smiled jokingly to Taeyeon. But really in the end Sojung will really have a siblings! Kekeke~

Taeyeon blushed. She is so cute. I can’t believe soon she will be officialy my wife!

“Taeyeon ah” I called her.

“Ne?” She looked at me and smiled.

“Thank you. I’m so happy. I love you”

And then I kissed her lips deeply. She kissed me back, she opened so I can insert my tounge. At first it was a gentle kiss, but now it’s turning into a wild kiss, Taeyeon wrap her hand around my neck. We kissed, my body heat up. It’s been a long time since we doing this kind of things. I kissed Taeyeon’s neck. She seems enjoy this too.. So I continued.. I place my hand in her , and I was about to take off her clothes..

“Sojung!” Taeyeon pulled out from the kiss when we heard Sojung’s cry.

“I have to look her oppa” Taeyeon laughed. She know I’m disappointed because we have to stop this activity.

“Later oppa. I promised” She winked and peck my lips then she left to our room.

Yaa..  Sojung.. Wae you cry at the wrong time ? -,-

 

 

 

UPDATE! Kkk~ poor Leeteuk oppa~

Anyway sorry for the “cheesy part” I’m not good at writing this kind of things..

Pls leave a comment so I know if I still have  readers

Thank you so much~

Sorry for typo ^.^