Final

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

-Leeteuk POV-

I drive rushly around our apartement complex looking for Taeyeon. She’s alone right now. Kangin will be out there too. I’m worried he will hurt Taeyeon again. I can’t forgive myself if something bad happen to her.

“Aish, what a bad husband” I curse myself. I still looking around to see if Taeyeon is still near here.

It’s been awhile since I drive around here, but I still can’t find Taeyeon. So I decided to go to SNSD’s dorm. After pressing their bells unpatiently finally someone open the door. It was Jessica.

“Leeteuk oppa? Long time no see! What brings you here?” she asked.

“Taeyeon is missing Sica” I said to her.

“How come??!” Jessica panic.

“I had a fight with her and she leave our house. She hasn’t comeback. She’s not here??”

“No she’s not here”

“Oh my God, I forgot Sojung!” I suddenly remembered that I left Sojung alone in the house.

“Sica I left Sojung alone in the house. Can you help me to look for Sojung?! I’ll go look for Taeyeon again”

“Arraseo oppa. Just go. I will go to your apartement soon. Don’t worry I take care of Sojung. And please find our Taengoo” Sica grab my hand.

“I will.. Thanks Sica..” after that I leave SNSD’s dorm.

I walk and run around the SNSD’S dorm area. I still can’t find Taeyeon. I drive again to every restaurant and café that Taeyeon liked, to the park that she and Sojung usually play, she’s not there too.

 

Aish where are you Taeyeon?!

 

 

 

 

 

****************************

 

After received a call from someone, Leeteuk drive his car as fast as he can to a hospital. When he arrived, he rushly run inside the hospital. He look like a mess, but he don’t care. He just thinking of his wife now.

He open the room's door and see sleeping Taeyeon lying on the bed. He ran to her and kiss her head.

“I’m sorry..” he cried while looking at her.

“This is not the first time you were like this because of me. I was failed to be your husband, I can’t take care of you well.. mianhae Taeyeon-ah”

He cried beside Taeyeon. He look at Taeyeon’s face. She looked pale.

“Mr. Park?” a doctor went inside the room and call Leeteuk.

“How’s Taeyeon doc? Is there something wrong?” He asked the doctor.

“No, she’s okay now. She’s unconscious because she lost a lot of blood” said the doctor.

“Blood?????”

“Yes. I’m sorry but she lost the baby”

“Baby??! What baby? My wife is pregnant??!” Leeteuk said disbelief.

“You didn't know? She’s 3 weeks pregnant so it’s still weak, and the accident made she lost her baby. I’m sorry”

Leeteuk looked down. The doctor patted his back.

“I hope you can be strong for her. She will be wake up soon. I gotta go” the doctor said then leave.

Leeteuk sit in the chair beside Taeyeon’s bed. He can’t believe, Taeyeon is pregnant?? And she lost their baby because his stupid action?! If he didn’t act like that, Taeyeon will not leave their house. So stupid..

“Mianhae.. Jeongmal mianhae..” he sobbed.

 

“Oppa?”

“Taeyeon?!! You awake?”

“Mianhae oppa..” Taeyeon said weakly.

“I am the one who should said sorry. I’m failed to be a good husband Taeyeon” Leeteuk cried.

“Taeyeon-ah why are you not telling me?”  Leeteuk asked her.

“About what?” Taeyeon look at him confused.

“You are pregnant” Leeteuk said.

“Ah.. I was about to tell you that night. But it turned out to be like that” Taeyeon said.

“Taeyeon-ah listen to me. I’m sorry.. but we lost our baby” Leeteuk grab Taeyeon's hand tight.

Tears rolled down in her cheeks. “So I really lost it??” she touch her stomach.

 

--FLASHBACK--

 

-Taeyeon POV-

I walk alone in the street while crying. Leeteuk oppa never shout at me like that. I think he really angry at me. I know I’m so stupid. I should listen to him. I shouldn’t even talk to Kangin. Even Baekhyun already tell me to be careful with him. Aish I’m so dizzy…………. I was about to fell on the floor when I felt someone catch my body.

 

Eung.. Where am I? I opened my eyes and realize that I’m lying on bed. I try to wake up, but my head still hurt, my whole body aches. Aish…..

“You awake?”

It’s a voice that I used to know. Kangin?! Oh why I’m with him.. Just kill me right now……….

“Taeyeon” he called me.

“Just kill me if you want” I said to him.

“No. Why I have to kill the girl I loved?” he said again. So scary…

“I can’t forgive you. You hurt my daughter” I tried to stand up and walk.

Oh God don’t tell me what happened 4 years ago is happening again…………..

“Stay right there. I can’t let you go again. Please Taeyeon just be with me”

“NO. I already have a husband. Please just let me go” I was walking when I was almost fell again, Kangin catch my body.

“Let me go” I release my body from him.

“Taeyeon are you sick?” he asked me.

Oh please. “No I’m not sick” Well, it’s true I’m not sick actually. I just found out yesterday that I’m actually pregnant. That is why my body feels weird lately.

I try to walk properly without saying anything and open the door.

When I open the door I look around the room disbelief. The room is really mess. The living room is so dirty, garbage in the floor, alcohol and cigarettes everywhere, so Kangin is living like this all this times?!

“You are the reason why I’m living like this!!” Kangin suddenly grab my body and pushed me to the wall.

I just stand here without doing anything. My back hurts because it hit the wall.

“Bad girl. You said you love me too but you flirt with another man and even let him ed you?!”

When I heard what he’s saying I slapped him.

“What? Why? Am I wrong? You shouldn’t accept my feelings if you like him from the start! You are the one who started this! Not me!” he shout in front of my face.

Why you can’t just foget me, oppa?

“Oppa. Listen. I’m sorry. But oppa, you don’t have to be like this just because a girl like me? You deserve a better one than me. So please just end it here”

“It’s too late! You make me fall for you and then you throw me away! You live happily with another man and that man is my bestfriend! Do you know how much it hurts?! I live like a mess alone, you happy with him without even thinking of me! You even have a child with him, and now again????!”

“What do you mean?”

“I know you are pregnant again! I follow you to the hospital yesterday okay!!! I always watching you this whole time! Just leave Leeteuk, he can’t take care of you. He just busy with his career. What a horrible husband”

“Don’t ever talk about how bad is my husband! You don’t know him! You don’t how he make me really happy! You don’t know how he make me and Sojung happy!” I shout at him.

“I don’t want to know anything about that man. What I see that he can’t protect you. So just be with me. I can protect you from everything, I am a lot better than him. So just stay here with me okay!”

It’s true, this is happening again…

“Come with me” he grab my hand and pull me.

“NO!” I refuse and trying to run downstairs.

He grab my hand and push me to the wall near the stairs. He press my body and kiss my lips. I hit his chest but he don’t stop his action.

“Stop hmphh it” I tried to said between our kiss.

He even press me harder. But he stop his action when we heard the sound of police siren. When he stopped it , I take the chance to release my body from his grip. I ran downstairs but I slipped, I try to hold the handrail but failed. I fell down the stairs. My head hit the wall. I felt something flowing in my thigh. And then someone call me..

“Taeyeon noona!!”

I can see it was Baekhyun, and then everything went black.

 

-End of Taeyeon POV-

 

Baekhyun quickly run to Taeyeon when he look his noona lying on the floor.

“Taeyeon noona!!” he called her.

“Noona!! Wake up noona!! Oh my God noona you are bleeding!!” Baekhyun panic.

At that time Kangin appear, he pushed Baekhyun until he fell .

“Stay away from my girl you kiddo” Kangin said and go near Taeyeon who is unconscious.

“Police is here! You are crazy hyung!!! What are you doing to noona??!” Baekhyun shout at Kangin.

He punched Kangin and pushed him when finally 2 policeman grab Kangin.

Baekhyun run to Taeyeon and lifted her up.

“Noona please wake up noona” Baekhyun place Taeyeon inside his car and rush to hospital.

 

--End of FLASHBACK--

 

“I’m sorry Taeyeon. I can’t protect you and our baby. I’m just a busy husband with no responsible” Leeteuk cried.

“Shh.. no oppa. This is my fault too. Please don’t say like that” Taeyeon cuped her husband face.

“Taeyeon-ah I will quit Super Junior” Leeteuk suddenly said.

“What?! No oppa! Why are you like that? I know how much you love Super Junior”

“I already promise myself, if something bad happened to you I’ll really quit this job. I will be a normal husband with a simple life, not a celebrity life like this. I will always with my wife and my daughter. I’m not going anywhere again. Okay please Tae, this is my decision”

Taeyeon look at Leeteuk with tears flowing down in her cheeks. She don’t know she should be happy or she shouldn’t? She finally can be an ordinary family, but she knows Super Junior is really precious for Leeteuk.

“You and Sojung is the most important thing in my life. I can’t live without you and Sojung”

“Arraseo oppa. Thank you oppa. I love you” Taeyeon said and wiped the tears from her husband face.

Leeteuk smiled and kiss her lips gently. She kissed him back.

 

***********************************

 

“Baekhyun samchon!” Sojung ran to Baekhyun when Baekhyun open Taeyeon’s room.

“Hey Sojung” Baekhyun patted Sojung’s head. “Annyeonghaseyo hyung.. Taeyeon noona..” he greet Leeteuk and Taeyeon.

“Baekhyun thank you so much for saving my wife” Leeteuk approach Baekhyun and shake his hand.

“No need to thank me hyung. I just help because I can.. Taeyeon noona are you feeling better?” he asked Taeyeon.

“Ne Baek, thanks to you” she smiled.

“How do you know I’m there, Baek?” she asked Baekhyun when he sit beside her.

“I’ve been following Kangin hyung after that day we went to the ice cream shop. After I sent you and Sojung home, I accidently look Kangin near your house, and luckily he didn’t see me, so I followed him to his house. And then yesterday I heard from Sunny noona when we practicing our musical that you’ve been missing.  So I call the police and went to Kangin hyung's house that I know”

“And then it’s true you are there, but I think I’m a bit late. I’m sorry noona”

“No Baek, why are you sorry! I’m really thankful, thanks for saving me” Taeyeon said to Baekhyun.

“You’re welcome noona” Baekhyun smiled. He’s happy, his noona is safe now.

After a few minutes chatting with Leeteuk and Taeyeon , Baekhyun excuse himself because he still have another schedule.

 

“Sojung-ah come here” Leeteuk called Sojung who is playing with her dolls in the sofa.

Sojung left her dolls and run to her parents.

“Aigoo..appa’s daughter is really big now” Leeteuk lifted Sojung and place her in Taeyeon’s bed.

Taeyeon hugged her daughter and kiss her.

“Saranghae eomma” she said and kissed her mom’s cheek.

“Please don’t be sick again. Sojung is sad when eomma is sick” she pouted.

“Arraseo, my Sojungie. Eomma love Sojung too” Taeyeon smiled and pinch her daughter’s cheek.

“Hey.. what about appa?” Leeteuk pouted jokingly.

“Of course Sojung love appa too!! Sojung love appa and eomma!!” Sojung then jumped to Leeteuk who is standing beside the bed. She kissed his cheek too.

“Thank you Sojung-ah. Appa love you and eomma too”

He smiled then come near Taeyeon, he hugged Taeyeon Sojung.

The three of them hugging each other.

Although they lost a child, they are happy now, 3 of them can be together is enough. No more Kangin. Leeteuk quit his job, like what his daughter want. Later, her dad will always at home playing with her.

 

 

 

 

Finally I finished this story!!!!!!

THANK YOU for all readers that always support this fanfics!

Thank you for subscribing!! Thank you for leaving comments for me! Thank you for reading this!!

This is the longest chapter I guess.. kekeke~ I still have a bonus chapter after this~

See you in bonus chapter!! ^____^