Taeyeon is..

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

This morning like usual, SNSD members are having their breakfast together. They are chatting with each other until Taeyeon run to the bathroom while she covered with her hand.

"What's wrong with her??" Sooyoung asked confusedly and look at the members.

"We don't know either" Tiffany answered. "Let me see her.." Tiffany said again and walk to the bathroom.

"Tae? Are you okay?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon with a worried look.

"I don't know Fany.. My stomach hurts and I keep feeling like I'm gonna throw up" Taeyeon answered while rubbing her flat stomach.

"Should we go to the doctor?" Fany asked again.

"No.. no need. I'm okay. I just need some rest" Taeyeon answered and she leave Tiffany to her room.

 

"What's wrong Fany?" asked the other members when Tiffany back from the bathroom.

"She said she's okay and just need some rest" Fany answered and continue eating.

"Hmm.. okay" 

 

Taeyeon entered her room and lay down herself on the bed. She rub her stomach in order to ease the weird feels on it. She close her eyes and try to sleep. She thinks that she will feels better after wake up later.

After an hour Taeyeon's wake up and get out of her room. She look at Seohyun who is watching her favorite cartoon, Keroro in their living room. 

"Unnie? You wake up already? Have you feel any better?" Seohyun ask her eldest unnie.

"Umm yes Seo., Where are the others anyway?" Taeyeon ask while looking around.

"Tiffany unnie and Yuri unnie went to the convenience store, others went to cinema" Seohyun answered. Taeyeon just nod her head.

"And unnie.. Fany unnie said she will buy some food for you because you don't get to finish your food this morning" 

"Okay.." Taeyeon smiled and walk to the kitchen.

Taeyeon make a hot tea for herself because actually her stomach still feels weird. She drink her tea slowly and sit at their dining table.

"We're home! Seobaby.. How's Taeyeon?" Tiffany and Yuri walk from the front door to their living room with a few plastic bags in their hands.

"Taeyeon unnie is in the kitchen" Seohyun answered without looking at her unnies, she keep her eyes on the TV screen watching her favorite frog.

Then Yuri leave to her room, she looks busy with her iphone while Tiffany walk to the kitchen to see Taeyeon.

"Tae.. Feeling better already? I bought a soup for you" Tiffany patted Taeyeon's back and put the soup on the dining table.

"Thanks Fany. Ne I'm feeling better now" Taeyeon smiled.

"Eat that now so you will not get sick anymore" Tiffany smiled back at Taeyeon.

It's only a few times Taeyeon slurp her soup until she run again to the bathroom. This time she really throw up in the sink. Her face kinda pale. Fany who has been following Taeyeon since she ran to the bathroom, look at her in disbelief.

"You said you're okay.." she glared to Taeyeon.

"Sorry Fany.."

"You have to see a doctor now!"

"No Fany please.. I don't want to go to the doctor"

Taeyeon's mind suddenly filled with an incident that happened few weeks ago between her and Leeteuk. Yes Leeteuk. The leader of Super Junior. She remembered what she had done with him.

"Taeyeon! Hey!" Fany waved her hand in front of Taeyeon's face. Which brings Taeyeon back to her sense. She realized something and run to the living room. She looked at the calendar that hanging on the wall. She looked at it seriously and flip it over and over again. After a few times fliping that calendar page. She slumped on the floor, lowered her head. Tiffany who was watching the whole scene is really confused of what happened, she think really hard and she get it. She stay silent until she heard Taeyeon's sobs.

"Taeyeon.. Don't tell me....." Tiffany asked Taeyeon stuttered.

Taeyeon just stay silent, she don't even lift her face.

"Kim Taeyeon are you pregnant?!!" Tiffany yelled.

"Yes Fany!!!! Yes!!! I'm PREGNANT!" Taeyeon answered with a loud voice and faced Tiffany. Her face was full of tears.

"I'm sorry.. I know how stupid I am.. This shouldn't happen" Taeyeon cupped her face with her hands and cry harder.

"Unnie?" Seohyun showed up. It's looks like their loud voice was heard by her.

"Seohyunnie, I'm going somewhere with Taeyeon.  Don't go anywhere. We'll be back soon!" Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's hand and dragged her to a clinic.

 

"Fany.. I'm scared.." Taeyeon said, her eyes are teary.

"Shhhhh.. Just hope and pray that you're not really pregnant!" Tiffany said coldly.

Then the doctor came up with a file on her hand.

"Ms Kim Taeyeon, I'm really sorry. But you're really pregnant" said the doctor.

Taeyeon and Tiffany just stay silent for a minute.

"I hope you wouldn't make a wrong decisions. Remember what I said, that baby inside your womb didn't do anything wrong" said the doctor again.

"We're understand. Thanks doc.." Tiffany said then the two of them leave the doctor's room and went home.

 

"Taeyeon? Are you okay? Why are you crying? Fany? What happened to her??" Yuri asked them when they're home.

"When will the others come home?" Fany asked back.

"Soon.. Jessica said they're on their way" Yuri answered while still confused with the situation.

"Okay. I'll tell everyone later. When everyone's home, tell them to gather here. This is a very important news" Fany said again then dragged Taeyeon to her room.

 

"Now Kim Taeyeon, tell me who is the father?!"

"It's.. Leeteuk oppa..."

 

 

 

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for subscribed!!! ♥ Comments are very welcome x)