What happened to Taeyeon?!

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

"Girls! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Yuri shout from the front door.

Today is their special stage on Music Bank. So they have to pratice once again this morning before performing later this evening.

"Let's go" Yuri said after everyone are ready.

Their manager pick them up and they went straightly to the SM Building.

"Taeyeon-ah? Are you ok?" Yuri said in the middle of practicing while looking at Taeyeon. Her face look pale.

"Umm.. Yes.. I'm okay, don't worry" Taeyeon forced a smiled.

The others were just looking at her. They are all worried.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Taeyeon look awkwardly to her members.

"You are pale, Taeyeon unnie" Seohyun said to her unnie.

Jessica glare at Taeyeon coldly. Taeyeon noticed that look.

"Jinjja? But I'm okay guys. Let's keep practicing"

Taeyeon said and play the music player again.

Then they continue to practice.

 

Taeyeon look at her face in the mirror. Her members are true she looks so pale. And actually she know this.. her body is weaker than ever. It's only 2 hours practice but she felt really tired and sweating alot. She feels weird since she got pregnant.

 

After having their lunch, they went to the KBS Building to have a rehearsal first.

They are the last performer today. Like always.

Finally it's their turn to do the rehearsal. They were doing good until this is happen..

"TAEYEON!!!!!" Jessica suddenly screams.

Everyone instantly look at Taeyeon who's now sitting on the floor with her hands holding her stomach. Her face was in pain.

"Taeyeon unnie!! What happened?!!" Seohyun come closer and lifted up her unnie, the others also came and helps Seohyun.

"My stomach hurts.." Taeyeon cried while holding her stomach.

The other members just stayed silent don't know what to do.

Seohyun already cry over her unnie who looks really hurts.

"Taeyeon unnie.. Let's go to the hospital!" Seohyun said while crying.

And then their manager run to them with a panic face.

"What happened girls?! What happened to Taeyeon?! Taeyeon, are you ok?!" panic him.

"No oppa! Unnie is not okay! Please take her to the hospital now" Yoona begged. "

"But the performance..." said their manager.

"We're still performing oppa! Although without Taeyeon unnie. Go now! We take care of this. After the performance we'll go there" said Yoona again.

Everyone just nod their head. They sadly look at Taeyeon who still holding her pain.

"Okay then, good luck with the performance girls, I'll take care of Taeyeon" Then manager oppa quickly rushed Taeyeon to the hospital.

"What if Taeyeon unnie lost the baby??" Seohyun cried.

"Hey Sica! Are you happy now?!" Hyoyeon suddenly shout at Sica.

Jessica just glared at Hyoyeon coldly. She didn't answer anything.

"Hyo! Please.. This not the right time to arguing" Sunny said frustrated.

She is really worried about her roomate now.

"I can't concentrate now!!!" Tiffany said while ruffled her hair frustratedly.

"Guys listen.. We have to focus and complete the stage. If not, Taeyeon will feel guilty to us, you know her right" Yoona said again.

"Yoona's right. If today's performance messed up.. Taeyeon will not stop blaming herself" Yuri added.

Everyone agreed.

"Okay now preapare ourself for the performance. Seo, fix up your make up now!" ordered Yuri.

"Wait!! Don't you think we should call Leeteuk oppa.." Sooyoung said when everyone about to get up from their sit.

"That's right. Let's call him now" Yuri said and dialed Leeteuk's number.

 

Here is the 6th chapter. Hope you'll like it! :)