The Conference & The Wedding

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

--1 week later--

 

Back in Seoul

 

Today is the day of the press conference. Lee Sooman , SM CEO , Leeteuk, Taeyeon, SNSD, and Super Junior members are all here.

“So today we will be revealing the truth about our Leaders Girl group and Boy group. Leeteuk ssi and Taeyeon ssi will be explaining themselves”

“Good afternoon all. I’m Leeteuk the leader of Super Junior. So today I’ll reveal the truth. The truth is Me and Taeyeon was dating since 2 years ago” they decided to lie about their realationship.

“ And as you all know Taeyeon have a baby, a daughter. And I’m the father of her baby.  It’s true that me and Taeyeon haven’t married. So yes we really apologized about this incident. I’m know taking responsibility to take care both of them. This is our daughter”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon imnida. This is my daughter, her name is Sojung. She is now 5 months old. We really apologized to the fans, to the public about this happening. And also to the company and our members.” Taeyeon said while holding Sojung.

All the reporters are taking their picture.

“And today I’ll announce a good news. Me and Taeyeon are getting married next month. The wedding ceremony will be held in XXX Hotel. All SM Family and the others artist company will be there”

“Last, about Girls Generation and Super Junior, we decided Leeteuk will be still working with us, he still be with Super Junior. While Taeyeon will taking care of their daughter so she will not with Girls’ Generation anymore. But the other 8 girls is still promoting, and their new album will coming out next week. Thank you. It’s all for today.” The SM CEO said , closing this conference.

 

-End of the press Conference-

 

 

--1 month later—

 

Today is the wedding day of Leeteuk and Taeyeon. All of SM Artists are coming. The other company artists such as 2PM, Miss A, Apink, 4minute, Wonder Girls, 2NE1, Big Bang, etc, and the other solo artists are coming as well.

“Taeyeon ah congratulation, finally you are married” Boa said to Taeyeon while hugging her.

“Thanks unnie..” Taeyeon smiled.

“Yah hyung! Finally you are married. I thought you will married in your fourty” Kyuhyun said while laughing.

“Yah this boy! You wanna die huh?” Leeteuk said , Taeyeon laughed.

“Noona! Chukkae!” Baekhyun congratulate his favorite noona.

“Noona, I’m so sad finally you are married with this ahjussi” Baekhyun pouted then laughed.

“Yah this kid, jinjja..” Leeteuk hit his head. Taeyeon just laughed at them.

 “Even though I’m sad but I’m happy for you Taeyeon noona”

“Thanks Baekhyunnie” Taeyeon said.

“Yah that kid really like you” Leeteuk said after Baekhyun left them.

“I know oppa” Taeyeon laughed.

“Taeyeon eonni Leeteuk oppa!!! Congratulation!!” F(x) Girls, Krystal, Sulli and Amber hugged them.

“Thanks girls” Taeyeon smiled.

“Taeyeon ah , congrats on your wedding. You take care of Taeyeon okay”

“Wooyoung ah? You came?” Taeyeon smiled to him. Leeteuk look at him with dislikes look.

Wooyoung is one of Taeyeon’s ex-boyfriend. Taeyeon dated him before she dated Kangin.

“Of course I’ll take care of her! No need to tell me that” Leeteuk said coldly.

“Yah I’m just joking hyung. Take it easy she’s yours. Kekeke! Chukkae!” Wooyoung laughed and hug Taeyeon.

“Yah no hugging!” Leeteuk said jealously.

“Sorry!” Wooyoung laughed and left them.

“Unnie!!!!!!!!!!” Yoona hugged Taeyeon tightly.

“Aigoo my Yoong”

“Chukkae hyung , Tae. Longlast both of you” Donghae said.

“Thanks Yoong, Hae you both too longlast!” said Leeteuk and Taeyeon.

After that all of them are congratule them. SHINee Boys, Apink girls, and the others all congratulate them.

 

***************

 

“Aigoo.. Today is really a tiring day!” Taeyeon sit in the sofa.

This night Taeyeon and Leeteuk are staying in the hotel because they are to tired and it’s already midnight when the party end. Sojung is with Leeteuk’s parents.

“Oppa, you take a bath first, I’ll take off all these things in my hair” Taeyeon sit in front of the mirror and start taking off the things in her hair.

“I want to take a bath with you” Leeteuk said.

“Aish oppa.. I know what you thinking. Not tonight. I’m too tired.”

“Waeeeeee.. We haven’t do it since that night we accidently made Sojung. And this is the right time. Sojung is not with us, no more sudden cry! And you promised me that night” Leeteuk said and pouted.

“Aish jinjja oppa.. arraseo arraseo! We can do it but not taking a bath together. We have to do it fast I’m really tired today. So you take a bath first!!”

“Okay!” Leeteuk smiled widely and peck her lips.

“That ert” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t be like that Taeyeon. You will enjoy it later!” he winked at her.

“Yah ppali take a shower!!!!!!” Taeyeon glared at him.

After done taking a bath Taeyeon lied beside Leeteuk on the bed.

“Hey..” Leeteuk hugged Taeyeon.

“Thanks for today honey, finally you are officially my wife. I love you Taeyeon” Leeteuk kissed her.

“You’re welcome oppa. Me too.. Today is the happiest day in my life” Taeyeon smiled and kissed him back.

They kissed again and the kiss getting deeper. He kissed her neck and massage her for a while, and then move to her private area.

“Hmhh” Taeyeon enjoyed Leeteuk’s action.

“Are you ready? You haven’t do it in a long time. I’m scared it will hurts you again.” Leeteuk said while taking off Taeyeon’s clothes.

“It’s okay oppa. I know the pain will go away.. this is not my first time okay.” Taeyeon laughed.

“Byuntae..” Leeteuk smiled then continue his action, while Taeyeon really enjoyed it.

*And then you all know what happened later!!* xD

 

Update!!

Aigoo! The last part is so cheesy!Kekeke~

No rated scene, I’m not good at writing that kind of things!

Thank you for reading my story!!!!!

Stay tuned for the next chapter! 

  Sorry if there is some typo ^.^