Crazy Kangin

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

"Ahhh oppa.. My stomach.." She said because my body pressing hers.

I stopped kissing her and look at Taeyeon for a while. I don't care if I hurt her baby, her baby is Leeteuk baby. I hate that guy since he stole my girlfriend.

I locked the door when Taeyeon tried to escape from me. I throw her to the bed and kissed her again. She try to stopped the kiss. She hit my chest and try to scream but I didn't stop my action. Sorry Taeyeon this is all your fault!

 

************

 

Leeteuk quickly drive to Taeyeon's mansion with Siwon after Jessica told him that Seohyun gave Taeyeon's address to Kangin. Now he arrived at the mansion, he see Kangin's car already there. He ran to Taeyeon's mansion hurriedly.

"Yuri!! Where's Taeyeon?!!" Leeteuk said while walking inside.

Before Yuri answer his question they hear Taeyeon's scream.

"Yuri-ah!!!!!!!!!!" The voice is from her bedroom.

"Omo! Taeyeon!!" Leeteuk ran to her room but the door is locked.

"Taeyeon-ahhh!! Wait I'm coming inside" Leeteuk force to open the door. Siwon help him.

 

"So your baby's father is here.." Kangin said while kissing Taeyeon's neck.

"Oppa please stop this oppa.." Taeyeon cried weakly.

"I love you" Kangin said to Taeyeon and still kissing her.

Then suddenly the door opened.

"Kangin!!!!!" Leeteuk push Kangin away from Taeyeon's body and punch him.

Taeyeon run to Tiffany, Yuri, and Yoona. They hugged her. She's crying hardly.

"Don't you dare to touch my Taeyeon!" Leeteuk warned Kangin.

"Hahahaha.. Your Taeyeon? She's mine. She never end our relationship so she's still mine" Kangin said.

"But she didn't love you anymore! She loves me and she is pregnant with my baby!" Leeteuk said angrily.

"Taeyeon? Don't you missed me? I'm your official boyfriend. You remember right? Tell him Taeyeon.." Kangin said while walking towards Taeyeon, but Siwon blocked his way.

"Sorry oppa we're over.." Taeyeon said still crying. And she's still shock.

"Okay I get it. But you will regret this later because I'm not accepting this! You still my girlfriend and forever you'll be my girlfriend" Kangin said and leaving the room.

"You're crazy!!!!" Leeteuk shout.

"Yes!! I'm crazy because of her! Kim Taeyeon made me crazy! Now you win Leeteuk-ssi. But I will never let you guys together!"

Then he left the mansion. Everyone just looked at him worriedly.

 

**************

"That man is really crazy" Siwon said.

Everyone is in the living room. They calming Taeyeon. She's in shock.

"Taeyeon-ah, don't cry anymore. Oppa's here" leeteuk try to comfort her.

"But oppa. He's crazy. I'm scared he will hurt me and our baby" Taeyeon cried.

"No Taeyeon I will never let that happen" Leeteuk kissed her forehead.

After that Leeteuk take Taeyeon to her room because she need to sleep after what happened today.

 

"I think Kangin oppa is really insane. He looks scary like really a crazy person!" Tiffany said to Yuri and others.

"Yeah his act is weird.. really scary" Yuri added.

"Agree with you guys.. Kangin hyung's is not like that. Maybe he's too mad because all of this." Siwon said.

 

"Siwon-ah you can go home now, it's already late. I will stay here this night since we don't have any scheduled tommorrow. I'm worried about Taeyeon" Leeteuk come to the living room after Taeyeon's asleep.

"Okay hyung take care of her. I'm going home. Yuri, Fany, and Yoona also coming home with me"

"Take care of Taeyeon, oppa. We're going home" Tiffany said.

"Annyeong oppa" said the others.

 

-Leeteuk's POV-

 

After they left I walk to Taeyeon's room. I looked at her face carefully. She's tired yes of course because of that crazy man.

Sorry Taeyeon I'm not protecting you well. But I'm thankful that I'm just in time when I come here. What if Kangin already hurt Taeyeon and my baby.. I won't let that happen.

Then I place my hand on Taeyeon's big tummy.

"Baby-ah appa is here. Sorry for today. Appa will always protect you and your mommy" I talk to Taeyeon's stomach and then kissed it.

 

 

Hey readers! Please leave comment if you're still reading this story, so I can continue this! Thank you ^.^ (I know this chapter is short I'll write more if there are some readers :])