Park Family

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

After they bathed Sojung and put Sojung to sleep in her room, they still have to moved all stuffs inside the boxes in the living room to Sojung’s and Taeyeon’s room.  Leeteuk told Taeyeon to sleep in their room because she still weak. It’s only a few weeks after she gave birth to Sojung.

“Go sleep now it’s already 1AM. You can’t be too tired. You’re still weak Taeyeon-ah”

“But Sojung’s things are a lot. You need another hand to help you”

“It’s ok Taeyeon . I can do this myself it’s not that much don’t worry I’ll be super fast.. Kekeke” Leeteuk said and smile to Taeyeon.

“Okay oppa wake me up when you’re done okay?” said Taeyeon.

“Arraseo”

It’s now 3AM in the morning, Leeteuk has just finished putting all Taeyeon and Sojung’s things in their new apartement. He felt really tired he lie on the couch, he closed his eyes for a second and then he feels something soft touch his cheeks. It’s Taeyeon’s lips.

“Thank you oppa, you must be really tired. Wait here I’ll make you a cup of tea” Taeyeon about the leave Leeteuk.

“Wait” Leeteuk sit and grab her hand. “Sit with me first.. kekeke”

Taeyeon obey him and sit beside him. Leeteuk look at Taeyeon’s face carefully.

“What is it oppa?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nothing.. I just want to see your face. I’m happy finally we can passed all these. Sojung’s is finally here, and you now living with me. I’m so happy Taeyeon-ah” Leeteuk smiled.

“Me too oppa” Leeteuk then kissed Taeyeon’s lips.

They kissed and hugging each other until they heard Sojung’s cry.

They stopped and smile to each other. “You said you want to make a tea for me. How about you make it? I’ll take care of Sojung?”

Taeyeon just smiled but then nodded.

Taeyeon make the tea as fast as she can. She knows Leeteuk can’t make Sojung stopped crying. It’s true when she entered the room Sojung is still crying.

“Sorry I can’t make her stopped. I check everything nothing’s wrong but she still cry. Maybe she doesn’t like her father?” Leeteuk sad.

“It’s not that she don’t like you oppa. The problem is you don’t have this” Taeyeon laugh while pointing at her chest.

“All she need is this” Taeyeon laugh again.

“Ah why don’t you told me earlier. Here..” Leeteuk gave Sojung to Taeyeon.

“Sorry oppa.. kkk” Taeyeon held Sojung and back Leeteuk to feed Sojung.

“Hey what are you doing?” Leeteuk trying to look.

“Come on Taeyeon, I see yours once before why are you shy?” Leeteuk laughed, Taeyeon blushed.

“And I peek a lot when you feeding her at hospital too”

“Ya ! Jinjja oppa..” Taeyeon’s face become red. But finally she turned around.

Leeteuk laughed a lot he can’t stand Taeyeon cuteness.

“Stop laughing at me oppa” Taeyeon pouted.

“Okay okay sorry Tae. You’re just too cute. I love you.. Kekeke”

“I love you too”

 

**********************************

 

“Eonni!!!!!” Yoona hugged Taeyeon when she opened the door.

Taeyeon hugged her back “Hey.. Donghae” Taeyeon said when she saw Donghae behind Yoona.

“Eonni I just came back from Jeju-do filming new CF. This is for you and Leeteuk oppa!” Yoona take a plastic bag from Donghae.

“It’s greentea. It’s also good for diet.”

“Do you telling me to have a diet?” Taeyeon glared at Yoona.

“Umm.. I think so. You’re a little fat eonni” Yoona laughed.

“Don’t hear what she said Taeng, you’re not fat. And don’t do too much diet, you will as skinny as her.” Donghae said.

“Yah I know I’m skinny but I’m y right” Yoona punch Donghae’s arm.

Taeyeon just laughed at the couple.

“Eh!!! Where’s Sojung eonni?!” Yoona suddenly just realize she came here to see her baby niece.

“She’s in her room. Let’s go”

“Woahhh who’s arrange this room?” Yoona looked around.

“It’s Leeteuk oppa”

“Wah I don’t know that hyung can do things like this” said Donghae.

Taeyeon handed Sojung to Yoona.

“She’s so cute eonni” Yoona kissed Sojung’s cheek.

“I know it’s Kim Taeyeon’s daughter anyway” Taeyeon laughed.

“You’re not cute anymore eonni you’re now really an ahjumma”

“Ya ..” Then they laughed.

 

Shoort update!! 

Thank you for liking this fanfic :)