Vanished.

A Careless Mistake

 

I whistled happily the moment I came home. Kim Mi just messaged me a text saying how happy she was and how thankful she is to me.

Told you, you won’t regret this, girl. Joo Won and her are officially dating! Yay, I can’t wait to tell Kyu about this. I’m such an awesome matchmaker. Heh.

I walked into the living room to find Kyu sitting on the sofa, gripping his mobile phone really tightly. The atmosphere didn’t seem delightful at all. It was so tense. I could feel it.

I stared at Kyu, he seems mad.

“Kyu?” I called out as I walked to the sofa and placed my bag at the side. He didn’t respond. This is weird.

“Didn’t you have a photo shoot just now? Did something happen during it? Kyu? What’s wrong? Kyu?” I asked my gaze still on him.

“Is this the reason why you ask if I have to go for a photo shoot every day?” He slowly turned his head to look up at me. His glare was piercing.

His brows furrowed, his eyes were painful to watch. He was definitely furious. But what was he angry about?

“What? What do you mean? I just asked if anything went wrong during the photo shoot. You don’t look alright. Do you want me to leave you alone first? ” I said, not knowing where he was going with that sentence.

“You ask me every day if I had a photo shoot to go to, so you can go out and have an affair and cheat behind my back!” He shouted as he stood up.

I was taken aback by his change in tone and in volume. What did he just say? An affair? Cheat behind his back? Woah, what?

“What did you just say?” I said softly, completely shocked by his words.

“My PI saw you behaving intimately with another man in a café and it seems like that man isn’t me!” He shouted again.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He was still keeping tabs on me? I don’t get it. We were back together, why would Kyu continue to keep tabs on me? Didn’t he trust me at all? What was his motive for doing so? I thought we were fine?

“You are still keeping tabs on me? Cho Kyuhyun!” I shouted back.

“Why? Do you have anything to hide? Well, it seems like you have and I have found it unknowingly!” He sneered.

“W-what? I-I have nothing to hide. What are you talking about? I don’t even understand what you are talking about.” I said my fingers ball into a fist.

My anger was rising in me. I would never imagine Kyu to accuse me of cheating. Never. How could he do this to me? How could he have so little trust in me? We just got back together recently and this is already happening.

“Who is the man? What did he offer you that I didn’t?” Kyu yelled at the top of his voice.

I shook my head. I didn’t want to deal with such nonsense.

“There is no man! Cho Kyuhyun! Do you even understand what you are talking about? Do you even understand what you are saying to me, your girlfriend?” I replied.

“Are you still my girlfriend? Aren’t you going to be his girlfriend? Or you have always been his girlfriend?” Kyu teased sarcastically.

My mouth hung opened as I heard Kyu. This is going too far.

My hand rose and slapped Kyu’s cheek. Tears were streaming down my cheek as I stared at him.

He turned back, more furious than he already was because I slapped him. “Leave.” That was the last thing he said to me.

“Fine! I don’t want to stay here too!” I said as I made my way to the bedroom and packed my belongings hastily.

H-How could he! H-How could Kyu say such things? Cho Kyuhyun! You’re crazy. Don’t you trust me at all? Do you have so little faith in me? What happened? What did I do to deserve this?

After zipping up the luggage I brought over the first time I moved over. I dragged it to the living room.

Kyu was sitting there as if he was waiting for me.

“Let me remind you. You were the one who wanted me to leave this house. I want to break up! Don’t come begging for me in future!” I spat and left angrily.

I cried all the way back to my own apartment.

I sat in the middle of my living room and cried.

This isn’t the Kyu I know. He was alright in the morning. What happened? I was so angry with him! How could he still keep that PI after we got back together! He doesn’t trust me at all. Was he still into his revenge plan or something? I can’t believe he actually still had people keeping tabs on me, following me around, taking notes of what I was doing.

That scum. How could he do that!  After what happened between us, I thought he would cherish every moment we’re together! And now he just pushed me to break up with him.

What am I going to do without Kyu?

I hugged my knees to my chest as I rested my head on my knees. What was I going to do without Kyu? Without my Kyu?

Oh Kyu.

 

Cho Kyuhyun’s POV

I remained in the same position for the last one hour. What the heck just happened?

Rae just broke up with me. She slapped me! When she was in the wrong!? I got to find out who the other man is! I can’t believe Rae slapped me. It stung my cheek, the pain was still there. The impact was still there.

My hand rose and rested on my cheek.

I felt a sudden pang of agony as I laid my head back. I was alone now. Whatever I fought for the past few months just vanished. Everything I had was gone.

Rae was gone.

And I was the one who chased her out.

Who the hell was I doing!  And then the photo came up in mind.

“Aishhhh.” I said as I made my way to the bedroom.

Upon entering, I see Rae’s smiling photo frame.  I stood in front of it as my hand unknowingly rose and grazed the photo.

I missed her already. I missed her presence.

I held the photo frame and removed it from the original position and placed it in the store room. There was no way I can function now if that photo frame is there.

I need to find out the identity of the other man. Why did Rae meet him in the first place when she told me she was meeting Kim Mi?

Could there have been a misunderstanding? But the photo explained everything.

I climbed into bed as I watched twilight faded to nightfall.

I couldn’t sleep that night.

What have I done?

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers *waves*

BAM! DRAMAAAAAAAAAA. 

Hehehehe. 

 

 

Xoxo.