Chapter 19

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ahh look an update. i just really felt like updating. i almost didn't. cuz i almost fell asleep a few times. but i am! WOOT SUCCESS. this isn't edited at alllllllllll but oh wells! anyways i hope you likes it! i'm thinking of cute ideas for the next chapter :3

please subscribe and comment if you likes thisss <3

you lovely readers <3

enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly I became aware of all of the eyes on us. My heart was pounding abnormally fast. I felt my gaze slowly travel back down to his eyes.

He began to move forward and for once I was actually expecting it—but he suddenly stopped at the sound of someone whistling. He was smiling too much to kiss me.

I glared at him; inside I was mentally begging him to do it already. I felt like dying from embarrassment.

Grinning slightly at my already pink cheeks he pulled me closer, his hand tilting my chin upwards before he leaned in for his prize.

As he pressed his lips to mine, I could feel my heart practically swelling. He deepened the kiss and I could hear some of the people yelling and cheering. Kris finally pulled away when we heard Kai’s voice distinctively yell out, “Get a room!”

I felt slightly disappointed as he pulled me away from the mistletoe and to the kitchen. A few of the guys patted him on the back as we passed and just gave me a couple of smirks.

As we got into the kitchen he released my hand and went over to one of the cupboards. He instantly grabbed a cup and filled it with water then took a long drink.

As he was doing that Yue came into the kitchen bumping her hip into mine.

“Well that was yummy,” she commented, wiggling her eyebrows at me, causing me to glare at her. Kris on the other hand started coughing, choking on the water, apparently shocked she would say something like that.

“Jeesh Kris. I’m just saying what I saw. But it was yummy wasn’t it Sun Hi?”

It was my turn to be shocked.

“What?” I asked horrified. Why would she ask that with him right there?

“You heard me. Was your kiss yummy? By what I could see it looked like you enjoyed it.”

“I—I—um,” I stuttered, blushing. I glanced at Kris, who was watching me intently as if wondering what I thought of the kiss.

“You totally did,” Yue grinned. I didn’t answer, causing her to chuckle before opening the fridge grabbing out a plate of yummy looking food.

“Don’t take to long in here you two,” she winked before skipping back out into the living room.

I stared at the floor, not sure what to say to Kris since Yue just had to make it awkward.

“Was it?”

My eyes snapped up to his face. He had an expectant look, obviously waiting for an answer.

“It was good…,” I mumbled quietly, dropping my eyes back to the floor.

“Only good?” I could see his feet take a step closer to me.

“I—it was exceptionally good.”

“Was it—as Yue puts it…yummy?” I knew from his tone that he was grinning like a fool.

“Maybe.”

“Maybe?”

“Yes, maybe,” I said, finally looking up at him, more confident then before.

“What do I need to do, kiss you again so you’ll say yes?”

I shook my head violently.

“Not now,” I pleaded a he took a step forward, raising his eyebrow asking why with his eyes, “Later, I promise.”

He sighed slightly before nodding towards the exit. Hastily I turned and awkwardly walked out, Kris right behind me.

We were immediately met by Lay, who looked slightly panicked.

“Lay what’s wrong?” I asked quickly, he wouldn’t meet my eyes and his hands were shaking badly.

“Nothing,” he said hurriedly, still not meeting my eyes. I grabbed his hands, and forced him to look at me.

“Lay. What’s wrong?” Kris asked, his voice sounding stern, demanding an answer.

He his lips nervously, “I—I’m not sure. My mom—I got a call from the hospital—she was in a wreck. I—I—”

“Do you need a ride?”

“I—I was trying to find Luhan—you don’t nee—”

“No. You need to go now. I’ll take you,” I pulled him over to Yue who looked at me shocked as I pulled out my keys.

“You’re leaving already?”

“Lay needs a ride. His moms in the hospital.”

She immediately nodded, handing her drink to Kai before taking us to the door. The three of us put on our shoes as fast as we could.

“I won’t expect you to come back,” she said, holding the door open for us.

“No, we can come back,” I said, quickly putting my arms into the jacket, which Kris was so kindly holding for me.

“No. Don’t come back. The party will be almost over. And—you guys need to spend some time together.”

A lump formed in m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter