Chapter 20

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Well look at that! and update! i literally wrote this whole thing tonight. its not edited. but yeah. i think its sort of cute...lol. i love kris. anyways <3 thank you all my pretties for the comments! they were so funny! thats partially why i wrote it all tonight...i wanted to update for you! :D anyways. please comment. and subscribe--but only if you want to ;)

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back to his apartment around ten, the dog was practically frozen and we were all covered in snow.

My teeth were chattering at I slipped his jacket off and made my way into the apartment, turning on the lights and the heater.

Kris was drying the dog’s soaking body off as I started to heat water for hot chocolate. As it heated I made my way into the living room, snuggling up on the couch, pulling one of the blankets over me, slowly getting warm.

I heard the dog suddenly running through the apartment before suddenly his small body was jumping on top of me, my face.

“Ah! Wet dog!” I practically shrieked as I sat up, the dog still trying to me.

I could hear Kris laughing from the kitchen.

“Why is he still wet?” I complained, picking the dog up, making my way to the kitchen, “You were supposed to dry him off!”

“I tried you big baby, it’s not like you can dry a dog off perfectly with a towel.”

I reached the kitchen and set the dog on the floor, standing in the walkway, my arms crossed stubbornly.

He turned to look at me an amused expression on his face.

“Yes?”

“You could use a hair dryer.”

He snorted, a huge smile spreading across his face, “Because I own one of those.”

“Well you should,” I said, giving him a critical look. He just chuckled before grabbing two cups behind him.

“Hot chocolate?” he asked, handing one of the cups to me.

“I was going to make us some,” I pouted from being denied the chance to show my love.

“I know, but I decided to take the job from you and do it myself.”

“That was rude.”

“How so? I thought it was awfully kind.”

“You stole the chance I had to show that I am capable of making hot chocolate for people I’ve decided to have feelings for.”

“You decided to have feelings for me?” he asked, his eyebrows rising.

“Yes.”

He rolled his eyes, forcing the cup of hot chocolate in my hand before putting his arm around my shoulder, directing me out to the living room again.

I silently sipped on my hot chocolate as he sat me down on the couch before walking away himself. He opened the sliding door to the balcony stepping outside, closing it again.

I frowned before the dog suddenly jumped up on the couch with me. I pet him happily; his fur was starting to get dry.

A few moments later Kris opened the door, this time dragging in a box. A face lit up immediately when I saw it was a tree.

“Are we going to put it up and decorate it!?” I asked an excited smile on my face. He closed the door, setting the box down before turning his attention to me.

His cheeks were pink from the cold air outside and he was slightly out of breath.

“If you want.”

I pretty much jumped off the couch, overly excited.

“I love decorating for Christmas,” I said, coming over to him, looking down at the frozen box which was over flowing with joy and happiness. I looked up at him; he was also looking down at the box, probably wondering what kind of wonderful things I was seeing.

Not sure what to say at this moment I wrapped my arms around his stomach, hugging him tightly. His arms crept slowly around me and we stood like that for a moment.

“Thank you,” I mumbled into his chest.

“For what?” he asked confused, looking down at me.

I smiled up at him, before an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter