Chapter 28

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yo yo yo. I'm back finally. heh. aren't you happy? I'm sorry it took so long for me to update. but hey. it hasn't quite been a month so i'm doing pretty good. anyways as you will soon find out this whole chapter is about Chen! Woah right? CHEN! crazy. its only cuz my friend said i couldn't leave him all lonely. he had to have someone apparently. so here you go Maya. XD haha anyways. there will be one more chapter after this so please be patient. and i HOPEFULLY will update that soon. but no promises. i have like other stories and stuff to work on too. which is annoying. but oh well :) please enjoy!  and i just wanted to say. i love each and every one of you lovely subscribers and just all you readers in general if not all are subscribed. :) you are amazing. <3  please comment and please subscribe. you guys are the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chen had always planned on getting married. And yes a few months ago he thought he would be marrying Sun Hi but now as depressing as the truth was, that would not be the case.

Most would think that Chen would be furious with the fact that his best friend was marrying her instead but Chen could honestly say he wasn’t. That obviously didn’t mean he wasn’t sad, so the thought of him going back into the club to get a drink after Kris and Sun Hi had made out in front of him wasn’t  in the slightest bit unusual.

He had felt very awkward as he watched them walk away. Sure he could deal with the whole relationship thing but that didn’t mean he felt any less uncomfortable.

So there he sat, drinking his bottle of soju, feeling like utter .

“Where did Kris and Sun Hi go?”

Chen turned to see Luhan standing about a foot away his eyes scanning the crowd of people, looking for the missing pair.

“They are probably having by this point.”

Luhan scrunched his nose in disgust, “They made up that quick, huh?”

“Are you surprised? They were practically dying to be together. Kris is the most annoying depressed person ever.”

“Well true that,” Luhan readily agreed, taking a seat beside Chen, “Why are you being a loner?”

“Because I’m just a lonely person. Plus I need to think about my life and what I’m going to do with myself now. I might end up leaving, since I have no reason to even stay here anymore.”

“What!? You’re going to leave?”

“Well the only thing ever keeping me here was Sun Hi and now that she and Kris are together I have no reason to stay and plus its kind of depressing seeing them together.”

“Where would you even go?”

“Most likely back to England. My boss offered me a job up here and honestly that’s the only thing I have going on in my life.”

“That would be so depressing though.”

“I know. But honestly there is no appeal to this place anymore.”

“Well you do what you think is best I guess,” Luhan mumbled awkwardly, sounding unsure of how to react in this situation.

“I know it sounds depressing. But I would definitely come back to visit. Maybe I’ll get you some hot European chick. There were tons of them up there.”

Luhans frown faltered slightly as he glanced over Chens reassuring smile, “That would be pretty cool dude.”

“Exactly!” Chen grinned, taking another sip of his drink.

“But Chen, just imagine how bad Kris would feel if you were to leave.”

Chen let out a frustrated sigh, looking down at the counter in front of him, before muttering under his breath, “I’m sure he’ll be fine.”

“No. You know he won’t. He’ll feel like it’s entirely his fault—which it kind of is—but still. You know how Kris is.”

“But Luhan, I can’t stay here. Everywhere I go I remember Sun Hi and what we once were. I was going to ask her to marry me Luhan. Marry me. Do you think I can just stay here? After all the things that happened here?”

“But you can’t just leave,” Luhan implored, biting his lip anxiously.

“Luhan—”

“How about this. You stay for at least another month. If I can find a reason for you to stay, you stay. If not than you can go.”

“Luhan you aren’t going to find a reason,” Chen sighed reluctantly, moving his eyes to the crowd of people.

“Please?”

Chen looked back over at Luhan. His big eyes were focused eagerly on Chen and a small pout was forming on his lips. Chen felt his heart melt as Luhan purposely blinked his eyes and gulped nervously.

Chen held his gaze for a few moments before quickly dropping them to the ground, “Fine.”

Out of the corner of his eye Chen could see Luhan silently celebrating and couldn’t suppress a small grin. He felt happy that Luhan wanted him to stay.

“Alright Luhan,” Chen said after a moment of silence, patting him on the back, “You b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter