Chapter 27

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

don't hate me please :( i just realized its been almost a month. i'm sorrrrrrrry. pleaaaaaaaaase forgive me.

and it looks like this won't be the last chapter. because honestly i wasn't even planning on updating yet. but eh. whatever. its good enough XD i hope you likee itttt haha. the next chapter most likely will be the end....but hey maybe i'll be really nice and add another after that? haha anyways. i hope you enjoy this random crap i wrote. its not that i don't love you guys. its just that i have like 4 other stories. 2 of which i write with my lovely girlyfriend BekBek. whom i love to absolute death <3 and it was awesome cuz i updated all of my stories at once and then i just stopped writing completely. thats why this is so late. so please forgive me.

anyways. enjoy :)

comment and subscribe~

oh and r u guys excited for exo's comeback? :D :D 

and. look. at. kris's. hair. idk about you guys...but i like love it.. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The words hung in the air for what seemed like ages.

“What?” he asked sharply, he looked confused at the sudden confession.

“You know what I said. I hadn’t realized it until you were gone. I realized how much I longed to just see you again—,” I bit my lip, my emotions threatening to spill over as I quickly wiped my eyes, “—For you to hold me, for you to run your fingers through my hair, for you to randomly give me kisses and just to know you were beside me when I went to sleep. I didn’t realize how much all of it meant until I didn’t have it.”

I took a deep breath before continuing, “I’m not asking for your forgiveness. I know I don’t deserve that—I just want you to know that I do care. I’m not as heartless as I may have appeared to be—”

“How do you expect me to believe any of that?” he interrupted, he was eyeing me haughtily.

“I don’t expect it. What I expect is for you to reject me.”

“How could you expect that?” he scoffed, crossing his arms.

“I was horrible—”

“You think that just because you were horrible I would reject you if you ever wanted to be with me again?”

“It made sens—”

“No Sun Hi. That doesn’t make sense.”

“Okay then?” I mumbled feeling slightly agitated with the situation. What did he want me to do now that I had confessed my feelings?

He didn’t say anything. He stared at me. He looked deep in thought but didn’t look like he would be saying anything soon.

“I know I shouldn’t love you because you’re a —but I can’t help it—I just love you Kris. And when I saw you with those girls—I don’t know—it just became obvious that you don’t care for me anymore.”

He snorted, “…Don’t care for you? How could you say that? How could you even think that?”

“The girls—” I began to say, attempting weakly at explaining the logic for my reasoning only to be cut off my Kris again.

“The girls,” he snorted, rolling his eyes, “You think those girls amounted to what you were to me? Ever? You must be really thick to think that those inexperienced little girls could sway my desires or my feelings at all.”

There was an awkward silence.

“Well I feel like a complete idiot,” I mumbled, looking down at my feet, feeling abashed. There was a long pause and I had the urge to walk away. I didn’t know what he wanted me to do; if he still cared he should say something at least.

Finally after looking up at his blank expression I started to take a step towards the bar when I suddenly felt his hands on my shoulders, pinning me once again to the car. I slowly looked up, my eyes meeting his.

“Yes,” he said, his eyes trained on mine intently, “You are a complete idiot Sun Hi. But unlike every other idiot in the world, I love you.”

The words shocked me and I stared up at him, my hopes being relit as he didn’t take the statement back as he watched me.

He waited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter