Chapter 14

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

yayayayay! updatteeeeeeeee. sorry my pretties. i haven't been in the mood to write recently. and honestly. I had no idea what to write for this chapter. so sorry if is  AWFUL. but i tried. 

anwayssssssss. i hope you guys enjoyyy it..maybe. XD

please comment! 

oh and subscribe if you want to :3 it would make me oh so happy.

love youu guyssssss <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open. There was an arm draped over my waist, and a hand was hovering just above my .

What the ?

“Good morning sleepy head.”

Everything that happened last night flashed across my mind as I realized that it was Kris talking.

My eyes followed the white shirt up to his face, which was a lot closer than I expected. He had a partial grin and a raised eyebrow; did I mention how attractive this man was?

“What time is it?” I mumbled distractedly, rubbing my eyes.

“About eleven,” he said, watching me wake up, observing my every movement.

“That late?” I asked, staring up at him, shocked that I had slept so long.

“Yes that late.”

“What time did you wake up?”

“Around nine.”

“Why didn’t you wake me up then?” I exclaimed sitting up, my face becoming level with his.

“I don’t think you want to know,” he said, his whole face breaking out into a smile.

I gave him a weird look.

“Now I actually do want to know.”

“Would it be creepy if I said I like watching you sleep?”

I let out a laugh, my face obviously showing my surprise, “Yes that would be a little creepy.”

“I told you, you wouldn’t want to know,” his smile turned into a guilty grin before he flopped back down on the bed.

I stared down at him as his face grew red. He covered his cheeks with his hands before rolling over on his side moving around spontaneously.

I giggled slightly as he peered over his hands at me.

“Are you laughing at me?” he asked moving his hands and giving me an appalled expression.

I didn’t answer, starting looking away from him but suddenly I felt a jab in my side, which caused me to squeal. I heard Kris chuckle before his arms s around me and he began to tickle me.

I began squirming; trying to pry his arms off, but was being very unsuccessful.

“You really are ticklish aren’t you?” he asked, still prodding my stomach with his hands, I tried to kick him but instead he locked his legs around mine, making it impossible for me to move.

“Someone’s rather feisty in the bedroom aren’t they?” he murmured into my ear causing me to struggle even more, shrieking slightly whenever he touched me in the right spots. (ROFLMFAO that sounds so bad)

“I’m only like this when someone is trying to me,” I retorted, moving back and forth, wanting him to let go—but at the same time slightly enjoying it.

“It’s not when you like it, Sun Hi.”

“I do not like it,” I groaned trying to hit his hands away, being very unsuccessful.

Suddenly he was sitting on top of my legs, his hands still prodding my sides.

“Oh my god, Kris stop! Stop!” I laughed, trying to grab his hands, finally successfully taking hold of them.

He had a lopsided grin on as he held my hands there, staring down at me.

“Why would you do that?” I pouted, squirming underneath his weight

“It’s fun to watch you struggle.”

“ing ,” I mumbled as he slid off me.

“Like I said before Sun Hi—when the ‘victim’ likes it or in other words wants it, it is no longer .”

“You’re stupid,” I pouted, folding my arms and turning away from him.

“We should do something today,” he said suddenly changing the subject.

“Way to just switch topics you weirdo.”

“Still,” he said standing up and stretching.

I rolled over to look at him.

“I don’t have anything to wear to go in public.”

“You could go ,” he smirked at me.

I felt my face go red as my eyes narrowed.

“I’m not going to go .”

“Aw but why not Sun Hi?” he said in a mocking tone.

I didn’t answer and instead watched him as he shuffled through one of his draws. He pulled out a shirt before looking back at me, still waiting for my answer.

“It’s public. I’m not going in public.”

“Fine, be a party pooper,” he said as he started to pull of his white shirt. My eyes widened before I rolled over, embarrassed to be in the same room with him.

“Why the hell are you changing in here?” I asked, my voice sounding panicky.

“I’m not changing stupid, I’m just changing shirts, not like it even matters though since you have seen the male body before. I heard all about that from Chen.”

I closed my eyes, still faced away from him. Really Kris? Bring up my life with Chen—was that really necessary?

“That was only one male Kris. One. I’d rather not add you to the list because you were changing.”

“Are you saying you want to add me to the list a different way?”

I turned around angrily to be met with the shirtless Kris staring down at me. I felt my eyes travel up and down his body, taking in the whole view before Kris coughed. My eyes immediately snapped up to his face.

“Were you just checking me out?”

I felt my cheeks turn a bright red before I quickly shook my head.

“You were so checking me out.”

“I was not,” I retorted as my eyes drifted back down to his perfect figure, having the urge to run my hands down his bare front.

“You just did it again!” he exclaimed, still not putting his shirt on.

“Ju—just put your shirt back on.”

“Why? Does it bother you that I’m not wearing it? Is it really that frustrating for you?”

“Frustrating how?” I asked, slightly confused with what he was asking.

“Come on. You know how badly you want me right now.”

“I—what??!?!! I—no I don’t—w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter