Chapter 10

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yes. I realize how late i am. and i am SO SORRY. i've had bunches of homework crap and such. And just no time to write. i promise that i'll try to update every week--but it might not happen. 

But anyways on another note. this chapter is awful. i rushed it so much--i had like nothing done at all until today. I'm sorry sorry sorry! but i can promise yo ua good chapter 13 (since i've already started it)

anyways. thank you so much for the comments guys they really make my day :D i love reading them. 

so please comment and subscribe if you like this story. if not stop reading. anyways. love you guyss <3

oh and look cute exo m! love them! <3

not edited at all btw. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Damn it Luhan, I don’t want to go bowling.”

“Please Sun Hi,” he whined.

I ignored him as I hung up the clothes I was holding. It was Friday and Luhan wanted to go out later that night with me, Lay, and Kris.

“Sun Hi—pretty please~”

“Why would I want to go bowling with you guys? Maybe I want to have a peaceful Friday night without seeing anyone.”

“Liar. You want to see Kris.”

I sighed and closed my eyes in frustration. Telling Luhan about the kiss what probably the stupidest thing I have ever done. He never shuts up.

“I don’t want to see Kris, Luhan. I see him every damn day. Hell—when its weekend I’m happy to be rid of that punk.”

“Rid of what punk?” A voice asked from behind me.

I turned around to see Kris standing there next to Luhan, who was giving me a smirk.

“I—nothing.”

Luhan let out a snicker.

I stomped on his foot, before giving Kris the best convincing smile I could. He stared at me with raised eyebrows, questioning my sanity.

“Don’t give me that look,” I snapped, “I’m telling the truth.”

“I never said you weren’t, did I?”

I scowled before turning and walking away. I could hear Luhan speed walking behind me, dragging Kris with him.

I opened the door to our office, about to grab my bag and head out but Luhan stepped in front of the only exit, blocking me.

“Sun Hi, please, please, please!! I won’t ask you ever again for anything I promise!”

“Isn’t that what you said last time, Luhan?”

“Nooo! I said that I wouldn’t ask you for anything for my real birthday remember? I wouldn’t make a promise and not keep it you silly girl,” he said shaking his head.

“Luhan. I kind of wanted to hang out with Yue tonight, I—”

“You and I both know that she is going to cancel. And it’s only because of Kai. So don’t pretend like you are doing anything—because you’re not,” he interrupted, crossing his arms.

I frowned; I knew he was right. I just didn’t want to admit it.

“Luhan,” I tried one more time, finally reaching the last resort, “I’m really not feeling well, I haven’t all day—”

“Cut the crap, Sun Hi,” he interrupted, grabbing my hand, “We are going bowling.”

He yanked me out of the office and to the front of the store. I tried to pry his hands off, but surprisingly his hold was strong and tight.

“You are coming with us,” he said pushing me towards Kris, as if to send me out to the car with him.

He awkwardly grabbed me as I was shoved towards him. We were about four inches apart; my eyes were bulging as we stared at each other until interrupted.

“What are you guys…doing?” Luhan asked giving us a weird look before Kris quickly pushed me away.

“We weren’t doing anything,” Kris said automatically.

“Uh huh,” Luhan said suspiciously, “I need to call Lay really quick—go wait in the car.”

Kris immediately grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the door and to the car.

“Luhan is acting weird,” I mumbled as we sat in his car, watching the window’s fog up due to our breath.

“Yeah he is,” Kris said, blowing into his hands before running them through his hair, “Where is he!? Its cold.”

I laughed, rubbing my arms as I peered out the window, looking for Luhan. I could make out his dark shape moving through the snow.

“He’s coming! Turn the car on!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter