Chapter 3

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heeyy guysss! i finally updated....and sorry about the ending.....i didn't know how else to end it. but i hope you still like it! and thank you for reading this weird and silly story of mine. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want raspberry or blackberry jam Sun Hi?"

It was seven in the morning, and I had barely gotten five hours of sleep the night before due to the fact that Yue and I were watching a Disney movie.

I was working on last minute shipment orders for work because I had forgotten to do it yesterday and I would prefer not to be yelled at by Kris.

"Sun Hi?" Yue's voice brought me back down to earth.

"Huh?" I said clueless glancing up at her.

"I asked you if you wanted raspberry or blackberry jam on your toast."

"Oh sorry--raspberry please."

“Why didn’t you just finish that yesterday?”

“I forgot I had to do it and I know if I don’t Kris will be mad because then all of customers who ordered things with get their clothes late.”

“And that’s bad service.” She said mimicking Kris’s deep voice.

I laughed, “Yes its very bad service.”

I continued to work as she brought both of our pieces of toast to the table.

“Here’s yours,” she said setting it down in front of me, “And here’s mine.” She said taking her own plate.

“Thank you Yue,” I said happily munching on my toast as my phone started to vibrate, causing the whole table to shake.

“Hello?” I answered the phone, my fingers from the jam on my hands.

“Are you doing the paperwork?” I heard Kris’s stern voice filling my ear.

“Oh hello there Kris, how are you this morning?” I said cheerfully, rolling my eyes at Yue across the table, who started giggling.

“Sun Hi.”

“It’s rude not to answer you know. And yes I am doing the paperwork.”

“Good.”

“Is that all you wanted?” I asked taking another bite of my toast.

“Um…no actually.” He said, his voice sounding completely awkward.

“Well what do you want then?”

“I wanted to know if,” he started to say before laughing shakily; “you wanted to throw a going away party for Chen.”

“A going away party? When?”

“I was thinking Wednesday night because he has to work the whole day and when he got back he was just going to watch movies.”

“Don’t we have work on Wednesday?”

“Yeah, but we can still close the store. Since we are the mangers.”

“That’s not actually a bad idea Kris.” I said sudden ideas running through my head.

“Thanks,” he snorted, “I was thinking doing it over at my place since he wasn’t planning on stopping at your place that night.”

I frowned, “Yeah…that’s probably a good idea.”

“Yeah. And since we have work on Monday and Tuesday we will probably need to go shopping today or tomorrow…depending on what you want to do.”

I looked at Yue, putting my hand over the speaker on the phone, “Do you want to go shopping with me and Kris today or should I just go shopping with him tomorrow?”

“I want to come!” she exclaimed evilly, she hates Kris, even more than me.

“Okay today works—but Yue is coming.” I smirked.

“Fine. Come over here in an hour okay?”

“Yeah sure. Bye.” I hung up the phone and finished the order form and my toast.

“Now I think I’m going to go take a shower, if that’s alright with you?” I asked standing up and stretching. She nodded; was still full of toast.

I headed to her bathroom and started the shower. Fifteen minutes later I was dressed and drying my hair and doing my makeup when I heard a male voice coming from the living room.

I cautiously stepped out of the bathroom, praying I wasn’t walking in on something. I was. As I stepped out I could see the back of Kai and then Yue throw her arms around him, kissing him, holding a fresh bouquet of flowers.

I slowly stepped back inside the bathroom. I waited a few more moments before I heard the door open and close and someone rush back into the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen to see Yue looking for a vase and the flowers lying on the table.

“Did you guys finally hook up?” I asked Yue, causing her to jump about ten feet in the air.

“What are you talking about?” she asked shakily looking back in the cupboard, avoiding eye contact.

“I’m talking about opening the door to find your arms flung around Kai and giving him the biggest kiss I’ve ever seen!”

She didn’t answer me but kept her eyes away from mine.

“You’re not going to deny it are you?” I snickered, “How long was he here anyways?”

“For about ten minutes…” she murmured, finally picking out a vase to use.

“Why did he only come for ten minutes?” I wondered out loud.

“Because he was asking me to be his girlfriend…” Yue said quietly a huge grin spreading across her face just by thinking about it.

“What did you say!?” I asked e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter