Chapter 11

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey there guys!! 

I'm updating yaaayy! I hope you enjoy this chapter even though its just eh. chapter 12 and 13 will be better and more will happen in them i promisee! :D :D

anyways please subscribe and comment if you haven't already.

and like i said i love comments

love you guys!

<3 read and enjoy but only if you want ;)

aren't chen and kris cute? aww the two stars of the story <3 love them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around four in the afternoon and I was still at the hospital. Kris had left to go pick up Lay and Luhan so they could come visit. I was reading a magazine before the nurse walked in.

“Your foot is completely shattered.”

I felt my heart sink, more and more as I realized how much the bowling ball incident would cost and how disabled I would be.

“We are going to keep you over night to get the foot somewhat situated. We would like to have the surgery around next Thursday if you’re up for it.”

I nodded, wondering how long it would be before I was going to fully recovered.

“I’m going to give you some medicine for the pain now okay? You are going to feel sleepy in a second,” she said injecting the new drugs into my arm.

I stared up at the nurse blankly as drugs she gave me made me drowsy and everything she started to say after that point started to fade.

I felt my eyes close and I let myself drift off into a drugged sleep.

I woke up hours later, an immense pain shooting through all parts of my foot. I let out a small whimper as I forced my eyes open.

The room was dark and I could hardly make out where i was. There was moonlight shining through the window, leaving a strip of bright moonlight across my bed.

The pain in my foot worsened as I sat up, making me bite my tongue, holding back sudden urge to curse loudly.

Suddenly I heard the lamp on the bedside table click on, instantly making my head snap to look at whoever was there.

“Are you alright?”

Kris was sitting in the corner or the room on the chair provided. His hair was slightly messy, like he’d been sleeping and he was squinting at me, the bright light hurting his eyes obviously.

“Kris!” I exclaimed, my eyes wide in happy surprise.

“Sun Hi!” he mocked, waving his hands slightly to impersonate my happiness.

“What are you still doing here?”

“Keeping you company of course.”

“I was asleep!”

“But you’re not now are you?”

“But you were asleep before I woke up—I interrupted your sleeping!”

“Does it matter?” he asked me, yawning as he did so, grinning slightly at my guilty expression afterwards.

“Of course it matters.”

“Why’d you wake up anyways?”

“My foot hurts,” I mumbled focusing back on the pain in my foot.

He suddenly scooted his chair closer to my bed, reaching over taking my hand in his. I flinched at his touch, why was he holding my hand?

He moved even closer, admiring my hand in his, softly turning it over and my skin gently with his thumb.

I stared at him; I could almost feel my eyes bulging out my head as he finally stopped what he was doing before moving his eyes to my face.

“Your hands are soft,” he commented.

I bit my lip, not wanting to laugh at how random t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter