Chapter 17

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay dearys! its an update! but sadly is pretty short :( its not that i have no ideas--its because the next chapter is going to be long and very expanded and i cannot wait to finish. i'm over flowing with ideas over here :D so please be patient my readers <3 i'll try to update soon. but no guarantees. its a busy week. my moms birthday then thanksgiving and then off to xONEWorldx's house! :D :D but anyways.

look forward to the next chapter! and please comment and subscribe if you enjoy this :D

i'm a greedy author when it comes to comments :3 

love you guys

and isn't luhan just to die for adorable? <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was Monday morning, and I was getting ready for the usual drag of the day. I hadn’t talked to Kris the rest of the weekend, and I felt like he deserved an explanation today.

I was making my usual cup of hot chocolate, when my phone started to buzz. I looked down at it, but not to see a text or a call but a calendar reminder.

I frowned, what could possibly be happening today?

I clicked on it, stirring my hot chocolate as it loaded.

The screen brightened and a little message popped up, reminding me to get my last minute Christmas shopping done.

My mind went blank.

Was Christmas really that soon?

I tried to remember, but failing I checked the calendar on my phone.

Christmas was in two days. Christmas Eve was tomorrow.

I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to find a time I could go shopping today. I could go after work but then I would have to drive home in the dark and there would most likely be ice.

I would just have to ask Kris for the day off.

Yes skipping work could also be because I was worried about talking to him, but I really did need to get some shopping done as well, so it would be the perfect time…

Finally deciding upon what I was doing, I grabbed my drink and headed to work, ready to beg for the day off.

I got there a few minutes late, but since I was planning on leaving I figured it didn’t really matter.

Immediately I ran inside and made my way to our office. The door was cracked open and I quickly pushed it open wide to reveal Kris silently typing something up.

“Kris I need the day off.”

He looked up at me, apparently not having heard me barge through the door.

“What?”

“I need the day off. I didn’t realize Christmas was this week and I haven’t gone shopping for gifts at all—and I don’t want to go shopping for gifts after work because I don’t want to have to drive home in the dark—not for a whole hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter