Chapter 18

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

i knowww i promised you guys a longer chapter. but i decided to split them into smaller ones. so yeah. i'll try and writes lot. but i was HELLA busy this weekend. but i promise i still love you guys. so yeah. thanks for reading lovelys. <3

please comment and subscribe if you like ;)

oh and are any of you SHINee or TVXQ fans? did you see their new mvs? I'm dying over here. so awesome. 

SHAWOL FOR LIFE BRO.

but i promise i love exo ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I held the struggling puppy to my chest as I walked to Kris’s door.

It was Christmas Eve and I was picking Kris up for Yue’s party but I was also dropping off a little surprise as well.

I kicked Kris’s door three times, waiting patiently for him to open the door.  A few moments later the door opened and Kris stood there, surprised that I had come early and even more surprised to see a dog.

“Sun Hi?” he asked giving me a strange look.

“Hi Kris.”

“Who is this…?” he said as I held the little dog out to him. He took the small creature in his arms and slowly started to his head softly.

“It’s your Christmas present,” I said, biting my lip anxiously, hoping he wouldn’t be angry.

When he looked up his mouth was open in an o shape, showing his cute shocked expression.

“You mean I get to keep this little guy?” he asked, as the little dog his face.

“No ,” I laughed, overjoyed he wasn’t unhappy, “But I technically own half of him since I had to put down two names for the owners.”

“We’re like his parents,” he chuckled, scratching the dog’s belly.

“That’s one way to put it,” I laughed awkwardly.

“And now we’re coming to stay with daddy,” he mimicked in a baby voice, bouncing the dog up and down on his hip.

“You’re having way too much fun with this,” I commented, rolling my eyes as he started making kissy faces at it.

“Hey. If you didn’t want this to happen you shouldn’t have gotten me puppy—oh and by the way,” he said, setting the dog down inside, “Thank you.”

I blushed; I suddenly felt a little shy as he directed his attention at me.

He took a step forward, “It was really sweet of you. In fact it makes me want to do something in return.”

I shrunk back as he leaned forward slightly.

“We should go,” I said quickly, ducking out of his reach. I heard him sigh slightly as I shooed the dog deeper into his apartment.

“Do you have your keys?” I asked, turning to look at him.

He nodded; suddenly looking tired and slightly put out. I frowned as he went inside to grab some things. Several moments later he came back out, locking the door behind him before looking at me expectantly.

“Let’s go,” I said quickly turning and heading out to the cars, Kris trailing behind me. Soon we were on the road to Yue’s house, both of us remaining completely silent.

“So what are your plans for later tonight?” I asked, glancing at Kris. He was scowling out the windshield, looking rather scary.

“Nothing,” he mumbled, not taking his eyes off the road.

I bit my lip, wondering what was suddenly wrong with him.

“Is something wrong?” I finally asked as we neared Yue’s house.

“I’m fine.”

“You don’t seem fine,” I said, daring my luck, hoping he wouldn’t get even angrier.

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.”

I of course didn’t stop worrying about it the whole way there. After all I was pretty sure it was my fault.

We pulled into her small apartment parking lot and as soon as we found a spot we headed up to Yue’s place.

The elevator ride was just as quiet as the car had been. Kris was standing about a foot away from me; his head turned slightly the opposite direction as if not wanting to look at me.

I slowly inched over to him and glanced up to see the floor we were on. In about two seconds we would be there, and there was no way I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter