Chapter 15

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OKAYYYY. PEEPS. PLEASE READ EITHER BEFORE (if you don't mind having a general idea of what will be happening) OR AFTER (which i recommend.) FINISHING THE CHAPTER. i have lots to tell you.

this chapter gets a little interesting? not really i think its complete . but what i MEAN. is before you read this i want you know what i'm saying here so none of you get weirded out or something and decide to leave this story :( which would be silly of course since nothing really happens in this chapter. I just want to say this is the only chapter going to have this kind of 'content' and its really nothing. hence why its not rated m. cuz its doesn't need to be. no or anything i swear. and the only reason this is in here is to make the story flow. i finally came up with a good idea and this seemed the best way to arrange it.

ANYWAYS. i hope you guys like this chapter. kinda exciting i guess. its shorter than usual though. but i wanted to update so i am :) 

so please enjoy and PLEASE comment. i seriously love your feedback and just whatever <3 its amazing. and please subscribe if you wants toooo <3 love you readers lots. OH and i want you to know even if i don't update very often i try to constantly work on this story. it just takes time. so yeah <3 i really do love you guys <3 best readers ever! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited there for a moment before my nerves got the better of me. I quickly grabbed a small paper bag shoving both of our muffins inside of it, while finishing my hot chocolate and grabbing his, running out the door.

I hastily headed around the corner and ran straight into an angry Kris.

“Kris!” I exclaimed, he didn’t say anything, he was still on the phone and from what I could tell things weren’t going very well.

“You think she wanted this? No. You ing . She didn’t want any of what you did to her.”

He listened a few more moments to whatever Chen was saying through the phone. I grabbed Kris’s arms, mentally begging for him to hang up.

“You wouldn’t know anything. You weren’t the one trying to make her feel better. You weren’t the one providing her with the comfort she obviously needed. You broke her. You turned her whole ing world upside down. I’m surprised you even had the nerve to call her again. You don’t deserve any sympathy.”

“Kris…please,” I whispered, taking his free hand, holding it tightly, “Stop.”

“Don’t call again,” he concluded, and from what I could hear cutting Chen of in mid-sentence, and snapping the phone shut.

I stared up at him, slightly terrified, as he looked off in the distance, averting my gaze. He rubbed his forehead, before closing his eyes and sighing in frustration.

I stepped forward bravely and shyly wrapped my arm around his side. I snuggled up against him, wanting to make him feel better. He slowly put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his chest, resting his chin on my head.

“I’m sorry,” he mumbled, rubbing his hand along my arm.

“It’s alright,” I said, breathing in his familiar scent.

“Chen he—he just drives me insane.”

“What did he say?” I asked, hoping I wouldn’t regret asking this later.

“Are you sure you want to know?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter