Chapter 16

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I decided to update again cuz i love you guyys sooo much <3

AND OH MY GOD THIS PICTURE. i just randomly found it and i love it. haha 

and i just wanted to explain this chapter. i was dying for a somewhat silly chapter so that explains the middlish. OH and when you read this i want you to imagine Yue looking like Yuri. I think Yuri is a cutey and she is so pretty so why the hell not :3

anywaaaaaays. comment :) cuz i love them.

and subscribe if you're still reading this silly story ;)

not edited like at all XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The phone rang for what seemed like forever, even though I knew it only took her a few seconds to answer.

“Sun Hi?” Yue asked, her breathing was uneven and she sounded a bit shaky.

“Yue I need to talk to you.”

“Do you think maybe you can call back in a few hours or so—I’m ah—busy.”

From what I could hear I figured Kai had the day off and they were taking advantage of it.

“Yue. You can have later.”

“A little hard now—” she began to say before I cut her off.

“Yue I stayed at Kris’s last night.”

“What?” her voice immediately changed, I could hear Kai say something before she told him to shut up.

“I—I stayed at Kris’s house last night.”

“What—wh—why!?”

“Chen broke up with me last night Yue,” I felt my eyes become damp and I wiped my nose, not wanting to sound like I was crying. I was in my bed, curled up in a ball, begging myself not to cry.

“He—he what? Oh my god. Sun Hi—did you sleep with Kris?”

“No,” I gave a watery chuckle, happy I didn’t act like a complete idiot, “I stayed the night with him though.”

“I bet he loved that,” she said sarcastically.

“The worst part is—Chen called me today and Kris took the phone and he was yelling at Chen—and then—apparently Chen found a new girlfriend and then when Kris took me home I kissed him and—Yue I think I wanted to have with him—no I was about to have with him. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

By that time I was crying. I had never felt so awful in my life. Was I really this kind of person? The takes advantage of my ex-boyfriends best friend just because it makes me feel better?

“Do you want me to come over?” Yue asked, by the sounds coming from her side I could tell she was already putting on a jacket and shoes.

“Yes,” I whimpered. I knew I shouldn’t feel sorry for myself but right now I just needed someone. I needed my best friend. Not Luhan and Lay the two most adorable people alive, but Yue, the one who got me through everything.

“I’ll be there in a minute okay?”

“Okay,” I mumbled against my pillow before hanging up.

It was much longer than a minute before she arrived. She had taken a half an hour, but once she found me in my room I knew waiting the half an hour was worth it.

She brought ice-cream, movies, a snuggly pair of sweatpants and her nail kit.

Relief washed over me as she knelt down in front of me, shaking me to get me to open my eyes.

“Sun Hi,” she got really close to my face, “Sun Hi you can’t be like this.”

“Like what?” I sniffled turning my face into my pillow.

“Depressed.”

“It’s not like I can stop.”

“But you shouldn’t be.”

“But Chen broke up with me and Kris—well it’s Kris.”

“Well yes Chen is sad. But don’t be sad about Kris.”

“Why?” I asked, curious as to her reason since she hated his guts.

“He was willing to have with you right?”

I gave her a weird look through my blurry vision.

“Oh come on Sun Hi. The only thing he is mad about is probably not being able to get into your pants.”

I laughed, chocking on the tears that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter