New Students

Since I Met You

Minyoung POV~

  "Minnie!" I heard someone call me and I turned around. JiJi was running towards me and I waved to her. She caught up with me and asked if the concert was good. "I didn't like it at all, but I went anyways because I didn't want to hurt Hyous feelings and besides it was her birthday yesterday." I said. We walked to the hallway and then saw the Queenkas of the school,they had a smirk on their faces and walked towards us. I hid JiJi behind me just in case they bully her. "What do you heads want" I said. One of them walked up towards me and said, "Nothing we just wanted you to know that we are going to beat you at volleyball this year. Losers." They laughed and walked away. Oh I just want to kick her so badly. 

 

Mir's POV~

     "What happened to all my bubble gum toothpaste? LEE JOON IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" Thunder said while running around the house with his elephant toothbrush. Seungho went to G.O and asked him if he used his boxers again and G.O looked away. I just grabbed a toast and ate it while I waited for the guys. It was already 8 AM and I called my hyungs. "We're gonna be late if you you don't get ready soon." Our manger drove us to this school called Seoul High School and then i saw the cute puppy across the street. It's so cute that I wanted one, I thought to myself. We got to the school and girls were screaming and pointing at us. Are we really THAT famous? We walked to the office so we can get our classes.

 

Minyoung's POV~

   I sat there in class with my ipod on. Then the bell rang and the teacher came in the class. She said that there was 2 new students in this class and their names are Bang Cheolyong (Mir) and Park Sang Hyun (Thunder). They walked into class and all the girls were yelling and screaming. The teacher said that Mir could sit next to me and Thunder next to JiJi. I saw Hyou look at Mir and her face was blushing, I looked at Mir and thought to myself what's so good looking about this dude? Class ended and I went to 2nd period. 2nd period was my cooking class where I was always admired because of my cooking skills. Getting an A in that class was so easy.

 

Mir's POV~

   I walked into class with Thunder and he looked nervous as if it was his first time at a school. The teacher introduced us to the class and then all the girls were screaming. Then the teacher told me to sit near this girl that was quiet and just giving me a wtf look. I smiled at her but she didn't smile back,gosh that was harsh and I looked away.

 

Minyoung's POV~

   I went to cooking class and the girls there was staring at me and giving me a disgusted face. The teacher told us that we are making cream for the cake and when the teacher walked away the queenkas were next to me. I ignored them and started to get the whisk and then suddenly one of them threw cream at me. They all laughed and walked away, I had cream all over me and I wanted revenge. If you want to play dirty, bring it on es. I glared at the queenkas.

~Anna