Movie Night

Since I Met You

Minyoung's POV~

 So my mom told me to stay at home for another 2 days even though I'm not sick anymore. "Well, I don't care if you're bored, you have to stay at home because what if you get sick again at school? I wouldn't be there to help you." my mom said. "Buutt Mom, I get really bored at home." I whined. "Invite a friend over or something, today I have to be at the hospital the whole night and your dad is taking double shifts." My mom said as she grabbed her stuff. "Mommy~" I whined more. "Don't you dare pout, chicken soup is in the fridge, heat it up if you want. Or you can order pizza. Well I have to go now, bye." she said and left. After I heard her car leave the garage, I stared to walk around the house. Nothingg to do~~ Oh wait,let me call Mir. I can invite MBLAQ and my friends over. I called Mir first, after one beep he answered the call. "Heyy babee~" he said in a cute way. "Hey, want to come over to my house for a movie night?" I asked "HELL YEAH! I'LL BE THERE IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES!" Mir said happily. "Invite MBLAQ over too yeah?" I said. "Aww but I thought it's just you and me." Mir said. "The more people, the more funnier it is, isn't it?" I said. "Alright ,alright." he said. I called JiJi next and asked her if she could come. "Oh sure! I always love movie nights. Let's invite Hyou yeah?" She asked. "Sure, of course." I said. After the call, I ordered 4 boxes of pizza. The door bell ringed 5 minutes later and I saw Mir and the MBLAQ members. "Hey guys." I said and smiled. "BABE~! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, IT FEELS LIKE 2,000 YEARS! AND GUESS WHO I BROUGHT WITH ME?" Mir said. "What did you bring?" I asked and he held up a dog cage." OMG, JOJO~! Mommy missed you so much!" I said. "I thought he might cheer you up." Mir said and I kissed him.  "Would you guys take it somewhere else? Just because we're forever alone, it doesn't mean we don't get jealous. C'mon buddy, me and you are going to be best friends forever." Thunder said and took JoJo to the pizza table. I pulled away from the kiss and laughed. "I'm sure you'll find someone just your type soon Thunder. And Mir, I just saw you 2 days ago." I said. "But it feels like 2,000 years to me." Mir said. The door bell rung again and I went to go open it. "HAAIII~! GUESS WHAT WE BROUGHT!" JiJi yelled. She held up a box and inside was a cake. "Aww thanks JiJi, you didn't have to buy anything for movie night." I said. "I have to, or else I would be freeloading off of you. Ha ha ha. OMG PIZZA~" JiJi said and left to go get pizza. "Hey Minnie." Hyou said. "Oh! Hey, Hyou. It's been a long time since we talked. It seems as if you keep on ignoring me." I said. "Me? Whaat? I never ignored you. Ha Ha." Hyou said. We watched a scary movie and it didn't seem that scary. But I saw Mir and he was shaking. He's cute that way, I hugged him and he hugged me back.

 

Hyou's POV~

Ugh, I saw them hugging while watching the movie. I mean MIR IS MINES! How can Minyoung steal him away from me? She's so greedy! In 3rd grade, she was always playing with my crush! And in 8th grade, I was about to confess but my crush said he liked someone else, and that someone else was Minyoung. Why does she always get the boys!? I'm prettier than her,smarter,and kinder. I'm the kind of girl anyone would want. That day I was so angry that I locked Minyoung in the girls restroom and threw dirty water on her. Then I saw Mir who was about to kiss Minyoung and I got even more pissed. So I spilled my soda on Minyoung. "OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY MINYOUNG! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, I SWEAR!" I said. My acting has improved and it seems like she believed me. "It's alright, I'll just go change into another outfit." she said and left. That was a close one. I can't let Minyoung touch my babe. 

 

Mir's POV~

It was weird how Hyou spilled soda on Minyoung, Hyou was on the other side of the room and Minyoung was right next to me. Anyways, it took a bit longer than I expected for Minyoung to change clothes. I went up to her room to check what was going on and I knocked on her door. "Minyoung,I'm going to come in." I said and went in. She wasn't in the room and I knocked on her restroom door. "Minyoung?" I asked. "Mir? Mir, I accidently forgot to get a shirt from my closet, can you get it for me?" she asked. "Sure." I said and went to her closet and it was full of jeans and shirts. Tsk, this girl doesn't even have a dress. I mean how tomboy can she get? I should remind myself to go shopping with her soon. Then I saw a box and I opened it. It was a black dress and it was perfect! "You done yet Mir? I'm pretty sure it doesn't take long to find a shirt." Minyoung said. "I found one!" I gave it to her with my eyes closed and then suddenly she whined. "Mirrr~ why did you pick a dress? I don't like dresses." She said. "But I want to see you in one, wear it for me pleasee?" I begged. "Fine, but only this time." She said. A few minutes later she came out and looked like this.

 

 

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwf62iqFiH1r2uefco1_400.jpg

(This was the dress she was wearing, I just got it from tumblr.)

 

"Would you mind zipping it up for me?" She asked. "Sure no problem." I said, but the problem was that the zipper was down to her waist. Her skin was so shiny and soft. I zipped it up and coughed. "It looks nice on you." I said and smiled. "Thanks, my mom got it for me on my 16th birthday. But I never wore it, till today." she said. Then I grabbed her waist and kissed her.

 

Minyoung's POV~

"OOooooohhh~" I heard someone say as I was kissing Mir. I looked at the door and saw MBLAQ, JiJi, and Hyou. "Yah, what are you guys doing here?" Mir said. "It took you guys a long time to come downstairs so we wondered why. And this is the reason~ Oo-la-la~" G.O said. "WOW! Minyoung you look so...different" Joon said. "Is that a bad thing?" I said and looked at myself. "Nahh, you just look more y." Joon said and winked. "YAH! NO FLIRTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!" Mir said and I laughed. That night, everyone left and it was just me and Mir. I was trying to clean up but Mir kept on distracting me. "C'mon Minnie~" he said and ginned. "I am not doing it with you." I said. "What.? I wasn't talking about that, I was asking you to play Wii with me." Mir said and gave me a weird face. "Oh Ha ha. My bad." I said and blushed. "Wait...what were you thinking?" he asked me and then laughed. After I was done cleaning, I layed on my bed. I was so tried. "I WANNA SLEEP TOO~~" he said and jumped into my bed. "You're so childish." I said and smiled. "That's my charm." he said and hugged me. We ended up cuddling and both of us went to sleep.