Locked In The Girls Restroom

Since I Met You

Minyoung's POV~

Oh my gods! That was so embarrassing! Why can't my dad be like the others? When I went home, I unpacked and went online. There was so much hate messages from those queenka's saying I should stay away from Mir or else. They can't tell me what to do and not to do. I delted the messages and got a text. It was from Mir saying to meet him outside. I grabbed my jacket and went downstairs. "Hey, where are you going at this time of the night?" My dad asked. "Umm I'm going to go take a walk." I said. "Just don't get rapped cause if you get prego I'm going to disown you." He said with a dark laugh. "Ha Ha very funny dad. I'm going to go. See you later." I said and left. I saw Mir and gave him a tackle hug. I let go and asked him where are we going. "We're going to the park to see some shooting stars." He said as we got in the car. When we got to the park, we sat down in a mat he set down. We held hands and when the shooting stars came out it was very beautiful. I leaned on his shoulders and he touches my hair softly. After the shooting stars ended we went to a ice cream shop. 

 

Mir's POV~

Minyoung looks so cute when she's eating ice cream. I saw 3 guys walking inside with a erted face and they looked towards us. One of the guys touched Minyoung's shoulders and said "Hey babe, come hang with us. Don't hang around this loser." and he pointed at me. I got so mad that I got up and punched him. "Stay away from her, c'mon Minyoung" I said and grabbed her wrist. We went back to the park, "Hey...Mir...Wait..MIR!" She said. "Huh?" I replyed back. "Can you let go of my wrist, you're grabbing on too hard." she said. Then I suddenly saw that I was really holding on to her hard and her wrist was red. "Oh sorry." I said and let go. "What was that about?" she asked. "I'm sorry, it's just that the guy touched your shoulders and I got angry." I said. "I know Mir, but you have to trust me, he might have been a nice gu.." "WHAT IF HE WASN'T?! WHAT IF HE WANTED TO YOU!? Look, I'm sorry if I over reacted but I just want to protect you." I said and a tear fell from her cheeks. "Why are you crying?" I asked. "I..I'm just glad you're here." She said and hugged me, I hugged her back. I drove her home and kissed her before she went inside her house. 

 

Minyoung's POV~

I woke up and dressed into this. 

tumblr_m50zbhd8bH1qa1yc8o1_500.png

 

I went to school and saw JiJI waiting for me. "Hey JiJi." I said "HEYYYYY~~ hehehehe" She replyed back. "You're acting funny. Spit it out." I said. "Nothinggg~" She said. "Alright but I know somethings up." I said. We walking in the hallway and I felt arms around my waist. I turned around and saw Mir giving me a back hug. I saw many girls giving me unhappy looks and some were pointing at us. We went to first period and after the bell rang, I saw that Mir left his phone on the desk. That Pabo. I went to go look for him but I didn't see him. Then suddenly someone tied my hands and legs and pushed me into the girls restroom. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled. "Hahaha teaching you a lesson." a familiar voice said. "Stay away from Mir if you don't want anymore trouble." She said again. "HEY! LET ME GO!" I yelled again. Then dirty water came splashing down the restroom stall I was in. After an hour later, I found a sharp rock on the floor and used it to cut my ropes. I got out of the stall and went towards the door. But it was locked. I banged the door and yelled, but no one answered. 

~The Next Day~

Mir's POV~

I was walking down the hallway the next day and saw JiJi. "Hey JiJi, have you seen Minyoung?" I asked her. "Nope, I haven't seen her all morning." She replyed back. Then 3 girls were whispering to each other loudly. "Hey I heard that some girl locked Minyoung in the old girls restroom." One of them said. "And that they threw water over her." The second one said. Minyoung...Is locked? In the old girls restroom? I quickly ran to the school janitor and asked if he can open the girls restroom door for me. He looked curious but eventually he agreed. When he opened the door, I saw Minyoung lying down on the floor and she was all wet. I ran towards her and held her, she was shivering and having a high fever. "Last time I checked,there was no one in this restroom." the janitor said. I ignored him and went to my car. I WILL find out who did this to you Minyoung. Don't worry. I drove her to the hospital and the doctor said that she has to stay in the hospital for a few days. 30 minutes later, Minyoung's parents came. Minyoung's mother went to sit next to Minyoung and she held her hands. "Hey, can we have a talk?" her dad suddenly said to me. "Sure." I said back. "I heard that you drove Minyoung here to the hospital and I'm thankful you did. I thought she was at your house 'doing' something but I guess I was wrong." he said. "Um it's not what you think sir. She was locked in the girls restroom the whole night." I said. "I know, the teacher told me at school. But I'm glad you found her. If you really want to be in a relationship with my daughter then I want you to protect her." He said. "I will,even if it costs my life." I said back. "Good, Minyoung may seen strong and happy in the outside but in the inside she has many sadness. After the accident with her little brother, it was very hard to get Minyoung back in track again. I don't ever want to see her hurt again. I know you will do well boy, just don't push things too fast. If you kow what I mean." He said and laughed. "Umm yes sir." I said blushing a little. After 2 hours of staying in the hospital, Minyoung's parents left,leaving me with Minyoung. 

~2 days later~

Minyoung's POV~
 I woke up and saw Mir sleeping by my side. Wait...what...why is Mir in my room? Then I looked around and saw that I was in the hospital. "Hey, you're finally awake sleeping beauty. Haha." Mir said. "How long was I sleeping?" I asked. "Umm for about 2 days." He replyed. "Wow" I said feeling shocked. "So...why were you in the girls restroom that day?" he asked. "Well you left your phone in the desk and I wanted to give it to you but I couldn't find you. Then a girl tied me up and pushed me in the stall. She threw dirty water on me and left. I tried to get out but the door was locked. "I'm sorry I couldn't find you earlier." he said and kissed my forehead then hugged me. "It's okay." I said back. The next day I got discharged and went back home. When I went to bed, Mir was about to leave but I held his hand. "Don't leave. Just stay with me for awhile. Yeah?" I asked. "Alright." he said. He told me crazy stories about fans. One time fan ripped Joon's shirt just so she can see his abs. "Oh look there's something on your hair." He said and went to get it out. His face was so close to mines and his breath smelled like hot coco. I kissed him and he kissed me back. "Em..Hem...I guess it's time for you to leave Mir. As you can see, Minyoung needs her rest." My dad said leaning towards the door. "Um yes sir." Mir said and left. "Dad,have you ever heard of knocking?" I asked. "Just checking, you need your rest. Goodnight Minyoung. Sweet dreams." He said and left. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't been updating guys! I hope you understand! I have to deal with school and stuff. I'll be adding 2 new chapters on the weekend. Enjoy Reading! ^___^

~Anna