JoJo's New Home

Since I Met You

Minyoung's POV~

When we got to his house my mouth dropped and it must have looked weird cause he was staring at me weirdly. His house was HUGE, well I don't even know if I should call it a house. Maybe more like a mansion, it was so big that I bet maybe 50 horses can be kept as pets. "T-T-This is your house!?" I asked. "Yeah it's mines, my parents bought it for me when I turned 17. It's no big deal, we have two more in California." he said. "What? You never told me you were THAT rich!" I said still shocked. "I usually live in the dorm with Mblaq but it's too far away and this is like the only house that is the closest. And besides, the dorm is getting re-painted so we are staying at my house for a while." he said. I looked at the house in awe then followed him inside. 10 servants was waiting inside and bowing, like the same thing in dramas. "Young Master you're back early." a servant said. "Yeah and this is a guest, treat her the way you treat me." He said pointing at me. "Yes young master." the servant said and bowed. (This is a picture I found on google,not really Mir's in reality)

super-luxury-mansion19.jpg

 

Mir's POV~

We went to the living room and set JoJo free from the cage. It ran around happily playing with Minyoung, the Joon and Thunder came in talking about who won. "Guys, we have a guest, so please have manners." I said and stared at them with a glare. "Oh! Wassup Minyoungg~" Joon said and walked towards her. "Hello Joon." she said back. Good thing she said it in a cold voice, because Joon really has no manners. "Yah Mir what's with the puppy?" Thunder asked. "Oh me and Minyoung adopted it." I said. "Ohhh, Joon you still owe me 5 bucks since I won in the staring contest." Thunder said. "Not fairr~~!" Joon said and did a pout. Thunder then walked up to see the puppy and then started whining that it was too cute. 

adorable-puppy-yorkie-Favim.com-169760.j

"Too bad you aren't as cute as it Thunder." I said. But Thunder ignored me and started talking it. "Hey doggie, since you are younger than me, you should call me Thunder hyung. We could go watch cartoons every saturday and sunday. Oh it's going to be very fun!" Thunder kept on talking to it. "Well I have to go now, JoJo should be fine here. I'll visit tomorrow after school. Bye guys." Minyoung said. "Hey let me drive you home, since it's far away." I said. "Okay thanks." she said with a smile. 

 

Minyoung's POV~

 After I got home, I went to take a shower then went to bed. 

~ 

I woke up this morning smelling eggs and bacon. I got dressed into this 

 

 

Then went downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast. "Good Morning Hon." She said. "Morning, don't you have to go to the hospital today?" I asked since my mom is a doctor. "Took the day off." She replyed back. I went to school and saw JiJi. "So what did you do yesterday?" She asked. "Oh I bought a new puppy." I said. "Oooo can I come to your house and see it?" she asked. "Well it's not in my house, it's actually at Mir's 'house' because you know my parents won't let. You can come today afterschool." I said. Then the bell rang and we went to first period.