At The Beach

Since I Met You

Minyoung's POV~

We sat down on the sand and just stared at the moon. Today was so beautiful.

"Thank you Mir, for invite me today." I said.

"No problem,sooner or later you're going to meet my parents." he said and hugged me tighter.

"I wish we could stop time and stay like this forever." I said.

"Me too." Mir said and kissed my forehead.

"Hey, do you want to go on a trip?" Mir suddenly said.

"A trip? To where?" I said back

"A trip to somewhere far away. We could even invite my members and you can invite your friends." He said.

"You know,we still have school." I said.

"We can go during winter break. Oh-oo-we can go to a ski resort! It's going to be so much fun!" Mir said.

"Maybe. If my parents let." I said.

"They will! Trust me. I have a plan on my head for weeks already." he said.

"Why are yo usuddenly mentioning about a trip?" I asked.

"I just want to be with you." Mir said and leaned down for a kiss.

His hands were on my neck and he pulled me more for a deeper kiss. It was romantic under the moonlight. Then I heard some noises from behind. I pulled away from the kiss.

"What's wrong?" Mir asked.

"Did you hear that? It seems like someone is stalking us." I said.

"Maybe it's just a animal." He said and hugged me.

It really felt like someone was behind us but I decided not to care. I just wanted to enjoy this moment before it ends.

Mir's POV~

I checked my clock and it was already 11 PM. Minyoung was asleep on me so I decided to carry her back to my car. I drove her home and when we got to her house she was still asleep. I wanted to wake her up but then saw her peaceful face so I decided to carry her to her bed.

"Why are you guys so late?" Minyoung's dad said with a yawn, he was in his pajamas and most of the house lights were off.

"Sorry sir, but Minyoung feel asleep, do you mind me carrying her to bed?" I asked.

"Sure sure, go ahead." He said.

I walked up the stairs and opened Minyoung's door with my free hand. I laid her on the bed and took out her shoes. Then placed the blanket over her and kissed her cheeks.

"Good night Minyoung, dream about me~" I said and left.

Minyoung's POV~
I woke up the next morning and found myself laying on my own bed.

"How did I get here?" I said.

"Oh you're awake sleepy head." My dad said while leaning on the door drinking coffee.

"Perhaps you know who carried me here?" I said with sarcasm.

"In fact I do, your boyfriend Mir did." My dad said and I blushed.

"Well I'm going to go get changed." I said and pushed my dad out the door.

"Sheesh, teenagers and their dating life." I heard my dad say and he walked down the stairs.

I laughed and went to go change. Nothing much to wear so I wore jeans with a T-shirt.

I got some waffles and went towards the door.

"Yah! Come home early today! We have a guest coming over tonight for dinner." My dad said and I left for school.

________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry for not keeping my promise about the 4 chapters. I didn't have time to finish and this is a short chapter. I was too busy working on my new story in my new account. Please forgive me and go check out my story called "Falling In Love" you could add me if you want in my new account Fictionaddict. Thank you readers and I'll be updating soon!