Picking Teams

Since I Met You

Minyoung's POV~

 I woke up the next morning feeling excited because it was the day to pick volleyball teams. I changed and went downstairs,my mom went to work early today so it was just my dad and me eating breakfast together. "Sup dad" I said "Correction! It's Good Morning dad" he said. "Sure sure good morning dad." I said. My dad is sort of a correction freak,he corrects every single little mistake. "I heard you guys were picking teams today at volleyball" my dad said. "Yeah and how would you know that dad?" "Pshh just because your dad is a cop it doesn't mean he doesn't know what his own daughter is up to at school.' "Yeah whatever. I have to go,bye dad!" I said and went to school. 

 

Mir's POV~

 "Warning: This fart bomb smells horrible and pops in 3 seconds once opened" I read. This morning I tried to wake up my hyungs but they kept on sleeping and I tried everything. I put 5 fart bombs in G.O and Thunders room and another 5 in Joon and Seungho's room. 3 seconds later there was pop sound and my hyungs came running out. "YAH! I KNOW IT WAS YOU MIR,YOU COULD HAVE JUST MADE NOISES AND WOKE US UP!" Thunder said. "I tried that already. C'mon guys, we have to get to school."

 

Minyoung's POV~

 The bell rang and that Mir and Thunder guy came in. Girls started to scream. Ugh. Can't I have peace and quiet for one day? Mir sat next to me and smiled. What's with this guy? Always smiling. 1st and 2nd period pasted and it was PE time. While I was changing I heard girls giggling and talking about all the members of mblaq has this period PE. Oh! Great! Now I have to deal with more screaming girls! -.- "You guys will pick 5 teams and go against each other. The best 2 teams will go against each other. May the best win. Now go pick your teams." The teacher said. Hoyum and JiJi were the first in my team and then the coach said that Mir,Lee Joon,and this G.O guy was in our team. I don't really care if they are in my team but they better be good cause this year I will beat those queenkas.

 

Mir's POV~

  Girls were every where pushing,pulling,yelling,and screaming. I finally pulled free with Joon and G.O then went near another team, the coach said we were in Minyoung's team. "But I want to be with my other hyungs too~!" I said with a pout. "Don't worry bro,you got me and G.O" Joon said. "I hope I don't get killed my those girls. They are scary." I said

 

~Anna