Having New Partners

Since I Met You

Mir's POV~

When the teacher came in, I was shocked to see that she was holding so much stuff. 5 minutes later, kids from different classrooms walked in with boxes. I raised my hand and asked the teacher what the boxes were for.

"Well Mir, I'm going to explain that now. As you guys can all see, the boxes are for a project you guys are going to be doing. What I have in here is...drumroll please." The teacher said and a kid in the back used his pencils and tapped the desk.

"YOUR VERY OWN BUNNIES! Well, this project requires you to take care of the bunnies. You will have to write an essay on the growth of the bunnies, their personality as in what they like and don't like." the teacher said and all of the class started to complain.

"Now..now..each of you will have a partner, but sometimes I've seen some of you guys not doing your work and making your partner do it all, I have paired you up with someone." The teacher said and started to call out names. I really hoped that I could get paired up with Minyoung.

"Mir and Thunder!" the teacher called out. NOOO~!

"Next is Minyoung and Hyou" The teacher said, I looked at Minyoung and pouted.

After the teacher finished calling out every one's name, she gave out the bunnies. They were cute but I was too depressed to care.

"Minyoungg~~" I said and pouted after the bell rang.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Be my partner~ Please~?" I said.

"The teacher wouldn't let, sorry Mir. Maybe next time?" she said and went to 2nd period. I walked to my 2nd period class which was history. The teacher talked on and on so I was hearing my ipod feeling all depressed. The day went on like usually.

Minyoung's POV~

Me partners with Hyou? I mean sure, I love her as a bestfriend. But she seems strange now, after the teacher told me I was paired up with Hyou, I looked back and saw Hyou with an angry face. Does she not want to be partners with me? During lunch I saw her sitting down with JiJi.

"Hey Hyou, I'm glad we're partners for science class. It's going to be fun." I said and smiled.

"What's so fun about taking care of bunnies? They're stupid and ugly. I'd rather go take care a cat then that." Hyou said it with a sour tone.

"Are you mad about something?" I asked

"Y...ye...No, I'm not mad at anything. I'll meet you after school so we can get our bunny. See you later." Hyou said and left the table.

"What's her problem?" I asked

"Oh, maybe she's on her thing. You never know." JiJi said and started poking her sandwich.

"M...maybe." I said.

Mir came and sat next to me. He looked so sad. I wonder if he was upset that he didn't get paired up with me. After the day passed by, I went to my first period room and saw Hyou waiting.

"Hey Hyou. Do you want to work on the project at your house?" I said.

"Sure, I don't mind." She said and took the bunny and left out the door before me.

When we went inside her house, Hyou's mom was making dinner.

"Hello." I said.

"Oh Hi, are you Hyou's friend?" She asked.

"Umm...It's me, Minyoung. I use to come here and play when we were small. Don't you remember?" I said.

"Oh my! Minyoung, look how much you've grown! Hyou never told me you came back from America after that incident with your brother." she said.

"I've been back from Amercia since 6 years ago. You never saw my mom at the market?" I asked

"Oh, n..no not really. Usually Hyou is the one who goes to the market. I have to stay home and take care of her little sister." Hyou mom said.

"Oh. Well it's nice to see you again." I said and went up to Hyou's room.

I wonder why Hyou never told her mom that I came back from America. When I went inside her room, it was so different from 6 years ago when I use to come here and play tea party with Hyou. Back then it was all pink and full of rainbows and unicorns but now the walls were painted purple and posters. I looked around and saw most of the pictures were...Mir. I did know that Hyou was an big MBLAQ fan but I didn't know she liked Mir that much.

"So...Hyou, do you want to do the essay or take care of the bunny?" I asked. She then changed the subject.

"How did you meet Mir again? And who confessed first?" she started to ask.

"Um...I think we should do the project instead." I said

"No no, tell me. I want to know." She said. I told her and she sat there quietly.

"So..he was the one who confessed. Not you." She said and it seems as if shes starting to get pissed.

"Yeah. Umm Hyou, how about we work on the project during the weekend. I have to go home before my dad thinks I'm staying at Mir's house again." I said and grabbed my backpack.

"Y..You slept...over at Mir's house? Like on his...bed?" She said slowly.

"Yeah, BUT we didn't do anything! I swear." I said. After that she seemed to be thinking deeply. I said bye to her but she didn't reply back. I said good bye to her mom and left.

Hyou's POV~

So...Minyoung, you have gone to Mir's house to sleep. And he was the one who confessed. All these angry feelings I keep on getting is really getting annoying. I want my revenge badly but I need a plan first. A plan that can hurt Minyoung so badly that she will have to break up with Mir. Minyoung may have everything right now, but in the future she will suffer. As for Mir, I can just have him once Minyoung is gone. Then an idea popped into my head. I can blackmail Minyoung, she may seem strong but she's loyal to her friends, so she won't even think it's me. The bunny was making these weird sounds.

"Shutup. You're so annoying. I don't even know why the teacher paired me up with Minyoung." I said to the bunny. Just you watch Minyoung. Your life is in danger as long as I'm alive. We are no longer friends after you stole my Mir. I won't forgive you anymore.

Mir's POV~

I went home with the bunny. Thunder seems to love it. I'm not much of a bunny lover, more like a dog lover but this bunny seems cute. It seems as if Thunder really wants to do this project, he usually wouldn't doing anything unless our hyungs told him to.

"You really enjoy playing with bunnies huh?" I asked.

"Yup, they are so fun to hang out with." Thunder said.

"If that little guy makes a mess, I'm not cleaning it up. You're doing it." I warned Thunder.

I went to my room and it was all clean. It seems that the maid came in today and cleaned it up. I texted Minyoung.

"Hey babe<3" ~Mir

"Oh hey Mir." ~Minyoung

"Did you go home safely?" ~Mir

"Yeah I did, but you seemed to be all depressed today." ~Minyoung

"Sort of, half of it is because you're not my partner and the other half is that I hate projects."~Mir

"Hey, let's meet up tomorrow at a cafe." ~Minyoung

"Alright, but why?" ~Mir

"I want to give you something special." ~Minyoung

"Okay. I have something to give to you too." ~Mir

*The next morning at 7 AM*

Minyoung's POV~
I got up very early today and got dressed into this.

 

PhotoAlt}

I walked towards my desk and grabbed a box. It was our 1 month already, so I decided to give him a present. I went to the cafe and Mir was already waiting.

"Good Morning." I said

"Good morning sunshine~" He said. We ordered coffee then I took out the box.

"What's that?" he asked. I handed him the box and he opened it.

"Whoa, it's sunglasses. Thanks Minyoung, I'll wear it everyday if the sun shines." Mir said and then he took out a small box.

"Here." He opened the box and there was two rings. They both were identical and were both Infinity rings. 

It was literally glistening under the light.

''Are these.. real diamonds?'' I looked up at him. ''Yup! And don't worry about it being expensive, my baby deserves the best.'' he smiled cheekily. 

"Thank you.'' I said, sincerely. I was speechless, this might be the most expensive gift I ever got and I didn't know how to respond. 

"It's a promise ring. And the Infinity symbol means you'll be by my side, through infinity and beyond~ And that we'll be together forever. Would you be able to keep that promise?'' he looked at me hopefully. 

"Ofcourse I would.'' I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a tight squeeze. He chuckled and hugged me back, whispering into my ear, ''And I would too.''