Shopping For Dresses~

Since I Met You

Minyoung's Pov~

I felt a pair of arms around my waist. It was so comfortable and warm. I snuggled closer to my pillow. Wait.. pillow?

I opened my eyes to see Mir sleeping soundly. I smiled and brushed his bangs from his eyes. He opened his eyes and blinked at me.

He smiled, ''Good morning.'' He sat up and rubbed his eyes. ''Good morning to you sleepy head.''

''Get dressed, okay?'' he looked at me. ''For what?'' I titled my head to the side.

''We're going shopping~'' he goofily smiled at me. ''..I hate shopping.'' I said, laying back into my warm comfy bed.

''Pleeassee?'' he pouted at me.

Darn his irresistible cuteness.

''Fine..'' I said, sitting back up. ''Yay~ Now change.'' he said, pushing me towards my closet.
''Arent you going to get out?'' I raised a brow. ''Why?''

''I need to change.'' I said. He blushed, ''Oh.. right. Hehe sorry.'' He got up and left the room.

I looked in my closet for something casual yet classy. I picked out my leggings, short pants, a beige jacket, and a black beanie.

After changing and freshening up I came back out. I let Mir change into one of my dad's shirt.

''Ahh ofcourse. My girlfriend still looks pretty in casual clothes~'' he smiled. He locked arms with me and we went to the mall.

He took me to a store that sold only dresses. Nothing else. Just dresses.  

And it was everywhere. ''Oooh how about this one?'' He held up this really bright pink dress.

''Nope. Too pink.'' I said. He held up another one with a big bow on the shoulder.

''Too.. frilly.'' I said. After a while of me saying no to the dresses, he made me put them on too.

I came out of the dressing room wearing a pink dress with blue stripes.

''Beautiful. DEFINITELY BUYING THIS ONE.'' he smiled brightly. ''Now go change into this one.'' he pushed another dress towards me.

''HOW CAN YOU LOOK SO GOOD IN EVERY DRESS? Buying this one too!'' he said. ''You don't have to buy it. One dress is enough.'' I said.

''No no no. You look even prettier than you are in a dress.'' he smiled sincerely. Guys passed by this store and was eyeing me, looking at me up and down.

Mir saw and face-palmed himself. ''Why does my girl just look so perfect? So many guys stare at you!''

I laughed, ''Hey. You're a famous idol. Lot's of girls love you.'' ''Ah.. I guess you're right but.. TRY THIS DRESS ON TOO PLEASE~''

I shook my head and laughed, taking the dress.

''Omo! THIS FITS YOU PERFECTLY. Buying this one too~'' Mir sang happily. ''I swear you're trying to spoil me.'' I laughed.

''Ofcourse. My baby deserves the best. And whatever you want, i'll get it. No doubt.'' he smiled. My heart swelled at his words. Such a charmer.

''And i'm buying this dress too~ Looks good for the spring.'' he smiled as he held up the blue dress.

 

Mir bought me a total of 4 dresses. Each of them costs at least 50-60 dollars. Which is a lot to me.

''Maybe we should put back one or two dresses.'' I said, tugging on his shirt. ''No it's fine. They all look perfect on you. Dont worry about it.'' he gave me a reassuring smile and gave his card to the cashier.

''Thank you..'' I smiled sincerely. ''But no more shopping.'' I said.

''Aww why not? I was thinking of going to buy heels for you!'' he pouted. ''No. I hate heels. They are sooo hard to walk in!'' I said.

''..True. And I dont want you falling or hurting yourself. You might even get blisters. Let's go buy some flats then!'' he smiled.

''No Mir. No more shopping for today.'' I shook my head and laughed. 

I thought shopping was going to be boring but Mir is complimenting every dress I wore and I felt.. beautiful. Usually people dont think that because I just wear ripped skinny jeans and t-shirts. It felt nice and i'm glad he took me out shopping.

_____________________________________________________________________

Meh. I had to look through so many dresses. All so preettyyy. ;~; . I'm jelly. LOL.

-FattyPandi/Ash