Revenge.. Success? O_O.

Since I Met You

Minyoung's Pov~

I am SO going to get revenge on those queenkas. Hm~ What should I do? Cut off their hair? Replace their face cream with foot cream?

Wooah. Maybe I should just punch their fake plastic faces and get over it.

I sighed. What am I saying? I'm a tomboy but i'm not EVIL or anything. But I still want revenge~ Hehe.

I glanced to my left and spotted a bucket of water that looked like it's from a toilet. The janitor was just about to take it away but I stopped him.

''Can I ...borrow this? I'll give you the bucket back later.'' I said. ''..Uh. Sure.'' He said.

I smirked and carried the heavy bucket of dirty toilet water away.

''Weird kids these days.. Who wants a bucket of crappy water.?'' The janitor scratched his head and shrugged.

~~

I waited on the second floor by the stairs. Hm. The bell rang, signaling the end of nutrition.

I smirked.

I got my dirty bucket of water ready to go and propped it on the stairs rail.

I spotted those silver sparkling shoes and immediately poured the water on the person.

I heard the splash and a low voice cussing. Wait.. low voice.? Isn't it supposed to be a girl-ish scream?

I glanced down and saw the new guy I bumped into glare at me.

''Holy .'' I muttered. I heard girls gasp then glared at me.

''What the hell?'' The new guy said. ''Uh.. sorry bye!'' I said and ran away after putting the bucket down.

Mir's Pov~

I was just going to get to class when a bucket of water just splashed all over me! It smells too!

I looked up to see that cute girl staring down at me.

Why would she do that?

''Uh. Mir, you smell like toilet.'' Joon said. ''You okay?'' Seungho asked. I nodded, even though I smell horrible right now.

My fangirls charged right at me. ''Are you okay?!'' ''I'LL KILL THAT FOR YOU, OPPA.!'' ''Maybe you should take off yours clothes so they can dry.!''

Erm. I don't think.. I would take off my clothes. Didn't know some of my fangirls were erts either.

''It's okay. I'll just dry off later.'' I half-smiled.

Minyoung's Pov~

Oh my.. god. Aye! I'm so stupid! I poured the water on the wrong person! But what kind of guy would wear sparkly silver shoes?!

I sigh. And.. he was kinda cute too. AISH. What am I saying? I should apologize to him first.

''Minyoung! Oh my god! I heard some girl dumped water on MY MIR.!'' Hyoum ran to me and said. JiJi was next to her.

''Uhm. Who's Mir?'' I asked. ''He's a cute, hot, kind, and amazingly popular world star.! How can you not know?! BUT OMG I WONDER WHO DID THAT?! AYE I'LL KILL THAT-''

''It was me.'' I interrupted. ''W-what?'' She said in disbelief. ''I-IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE I SWEAR.! It was meant for Mina.!'' I said.

''Oh you're screwed. His fangirls are going to attack you.'' JiJi said, patting my back.

I sighed. I'll just apologize to him.

~~

I was in the hallway and I bumped into that Mir guy again. He stared at me, ''Are you going to dump more water on me?''

''Ah... no. and i'm sorry about that.'' I said and bowed. He smiled, ''It's okay.''

''I could wash your clothes for you! Or.. something. Anything that I can do to repay you.?'' I asked. ''Maybe.. hang out with me sometime.'' He smiled.

''Hang out?'' I asked. What the hell. I though Hyoum said he was a world star. Why would he want to hang out with ME?

Nonetheless,  I agreed. ''Uh. Sure. Whatever.'' I said. ''Great. Cya around'' He smiled walked away.

Well.. that went well.

~Ash