NEW PUPPY~! :D

Since I Met You

Minyoung's POV~

Like any other normal sunday, I was at home watching a drama. Somehow everytime I see a evil person doing something evil I just want to go through the screen and punch them. But I know that's impossible. Since my dad and mom went to work, I was home alone. After I finished watching the drama, I got really bored so I called JiJi. "Hellooo~" JiJi said. "Hey JiJi! Are you busy?" I asked "Yeah kinda, I have to help my mom with the shop. Talk to you later, some boxes just came. Byee" JiJi said and the phone line ended. Since today was sunday and JiJi's mom owns a restaurant I guess she was busy. Wahh~ I want someone to play with me. Then my phone rang and I answered it. "Hello?" I said "What's up Minyoung!" A guy voice said. "Uh...who's this?" I asked with a curious voice. "It's me, Mir!" the guy said. "Oh hi Mir, wait how did you know my number?!" I asked. "Ah~ Someone told me." He said. "So...why did you call?" I said. "Oh, do you want to hang out?" He asked. "Sure...meet me in front of the school." I said and closed my phone. Since it was sunday and I had nothing to do I guess I can hang out with him.

 

Mir's POV~

 Sundays are always so boring, I asked my hyungs to hang out with me but they are all busy. Well most of them, Thunder was sitting in the couch eating chips while watching cartoons and Joon was in the gym work out so he can have more 'Abs'. Psh show off. Then suddenly I thought of Minyoung and an idea popped up. I can ask her ot hang out with me if she wasn't busy. I went online and asked some of her friends for her phone number and then I called her. After the phone call ended, I started thinking of where to go. Maybe the park? Nah maybe somewhere more cool. I got my car keys and went to the parking lot. I just bought a Lamborghini last month because the speed was fast and then I drove to the school.

http://volkswagenonline.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Lamborghini-Murcielago.jpg

 

Minyoung's POV~

 When I got to school I saw a...Lamborghini?! Oh my buddha, that style doesn't come out in till next month. Then Mir came out of the car. "What...how...h-how did you get this Lamborghini? The style doesn't come out in till next month!" I said shocked. "Oh this? My dad is famous for cars and he knew a few people that works in the Lamborghini company." He said. "Wow" I said still shocked. "And how do you know this car style? Seriously, Minyoung you aren't like any other girl I met." he said. "Sure sure, so where are we going today?" I asked. "Well I was wondering where would you like to go." He said. I'm always alone at home and I want a buddy to hang out with then an idea popped up. "Oh! Let's go to the pet shop!" I said excited. We got there in less then 5 minutes since the car speed was fast.

 

Mir's POV~

 When we went into the pet store, Minyoung was jumping up and down. Then she went to go to the puppies in the cage. "Ahh~ so much cute puppies!" she said. She looks so cute when she smiles. Then after 10 minutes of looking around she finally picked a pet. "This puppy looks so cute I have to buy it." she said. She showed me the puppy and it was really cute.

Tumblr_m6jryrjia01qkievqo1_500_large

 

We went to go adopt it and named it JoJo since it was a boy. "Would you guys like to buy some chew toys and food? If you buy two chew toys we give a doggie dish for free." the lady asked. We bought the things even a pillow where it can sleep in. "Now lets go to your house." she said "Why my house?" I asked. "Because my parents won't let me keep a dog in the house." she said. "Fine but you have to visit since you are the puppy's mom and I'm the dad." I said. And I saw her blush a little. "C'mon let's go." I said