Taking Care of Mir

Since I Met You

Minyoung's POV~

The next two days I went to school and didn't see Mir. He would usually come late because of the members over sleeping or too busy recording for a new album. I asked Thunder where Mir was and he said that Mir is sick.

"How did he get sick?" I asked.

"Dunno,he said something about not closing the window during the night and slept without an blanket. Anyways, he's at home right now. You should go visit him afterschool, I'm sure he would be surprised if you came." Thunder said and went to first period.

The whole day was boring without Mir. PE was the worst part of the day, just because I smacked the volleyball into one of the queenkas plastic face, the teacher made me run 5 laps around the field. Not fair,shes an bad actor too! The coach must be really stupid to fall for that. Anyways, school finally ended and I went straight to Mir's house. On the way there, I bought some porriage, kimchi,and some beef soup just for Mir. When I finally reached his house or shall I say MANSION, the lady opened the door for me.

"Hello,are you looking for Mir? He's at his room resting. I haven't been able to go into his room because he didn't let me. He said he was afraid to get me sick too. What an nice boy." The lady said with a kind smile.

"Yes I am looking for him, thank you for telling me where he is." I said and smiled even though I already know where Mir is.

I went upstairs and when I went inside Mir's room, it was chaos. The floor was full of tissues, clothes that were not washed for 2 days, dog fur, and something brown (which I did NOT want to know what it was) and empty water bottles everywhere. JoJo was at the corner sitting down looking at me with an concerned face.

"HA..HA...HA...CHUU~" Mir sneezed.

"Bless you." I said and laughed.

"Oh, Minyoung!? Since when did you come into my room?" Mir asked with an shocked face.

"Just now. I should have came this morning, seeing you like this makes me want to clean everything up." I said with a worried face.

"Nah, I wouldn't ask my girlfriend to come to my house and take care of me when I'm sick." He said and coughed.

"Well I guess I have too." I said and smiled.

I gave Mir the food I bought and while he was eating, I started to clean the room up.

"Minyoung! You don't have to do that, I can do it myself once I'm all healed up." He said.

"It's alright, I wouldn't want JoJo to get sick too because of your tissues." I said and then went to go get a mop. After 10 minutes of looking around the mansion for a mop, I finally found one. When I came back up to Mir's room, I saw Mir sleeping.

*1 hour later*

Finally finished! I said to myself and looked around the room. Hmm...I did a good job. I looked at Mir and he was sleeping like a baby. I sat there and watched him sleep, yeah I seemed like a stalker but I couldn't stop looking at his face. The perfection of his full lips,long eye lashes, his perfect looking nose, and his warm breath. Then suddenly he sneezed and woke up.

 

Mir's POV~

I woke up from my nap and saw Minyoung staring at my face. I quickly got up feeling hot, I guess I was blushing. Usually I wouldn't blush around girls, not even one girl that I use to hang out with but Minyoung is different. I looked around the room and saw it all clean. Even that brown spot that was made by JoJo was gone.(Long story) My clothes where neatly folded and my blankets where warm and clean.

"Minyoung,did you clean my room while I was sleeping?" I asked.

"Of course dummy, who else would have? I know you wouldn't let the maids come in and clean it." She said.

"This is why I love you more than my mom. Awww GROUP HUG~!" I said and grabbed JoJo and Minyoung.

"Mir, what was that brown spot?" she asked with a curious voice.

"Uhmm...umm...I spilled chocolate pudding..ha..ha.." I lied.

It seems as if she didn't believe me but decided not to ask. I went to go take a shower and then came out in my monkey PJ's. I tried looking for another one but it seems Minyoung went to go wash it.

I got into the bed and the blanket was so warm. Minyoung came back from doing the laundry. She looks so tired. I looked at the clock and it was already 9 PM. I bet she came here straight from school and she didn't even have time to rest.

"Minyoung, it's fine. You don't have to stay here and take care of me. You should also take care of your own health." I said.

"I really don't mind. You're sick and I want to help you." She said and smiled. I always loved her smile. It always made my heart beat so fast. I smiled back and then hugged her.

"You are the best girlfriend anyone can get. I love you." I whispered into her ear.

"And you're the most loveable boyfriend anyone can get. I love you too." she said.

We ended up falling asleep. The next morning when I woke up, the sun was shining so brightly. I turned around my bed and saw Minyoung sleeping. She looked like an angel that was sent from heaven. I touched her face and then she woke up.

"Sorry to wake you up." I said.

"It's alright, do you feel better?" She asked.

"A whole lot better thanks to you Minyoung." I said and kissed her on the cheek.

"C'mon we don't want to be late for school." Minyoung said and got up. I checked the clock and it was just 7 AM.

"But it's so early." I said and pouted.

"I still have to go home and change." she said. I drove her to her home and waited outside. Her father went out to get the newspaper and saw me.

"Oh hey, you're Minyoung boyfriend. The guy who sings on television." He said and grinned.

"Yes that's me sir." I said feeling awkward.

"So...was my Minyoung at your house the whole night? I hope you guys didn't do anything bad!" He said.

"OH! NOTHING LIKE THAT SIR!" I said loudly.

"Hope so. I'm watching you boy." he said and used his two fingers and pointed at his eyes then towards my direction.

"Y-yes...sir." I said.

 

Minyoung's POV~

When I went inside the house I saw my mom cooking pancakes.

"I'm gussing you were at Mir's house yesterday?" My mom asked.

"Yes mom, b-but! Nothing bad happened. I just fell asleep and that's all." I said.

"Alright, hurry and go change, school is starting soon." she said. I ran up the stairs and went to go take a quick shower. I changed into this

 

PhotoAlt}

 

I went downstairs and grabbed a pancake.

"Aren't you going to sit own and eat it with syrup?" my mom asked.

"No time, I got to go to school. Bye mom." I said and went outside.

When I went outside, I saw my dad staring at Mir and Mir is staring back at my dad. Are they having a staring contest?

"Dad, don't you have to go to work? Its like 7:30 already and you're still in your PJ's." I said.

"Yes, you're right honey! Hm...your boyfriend seems like an interesting guy, let me see if his nose is real..." My dad said and tried to grab his nose but I pulled his hand away before he touched Mir.

"DAD! Be nice. Mom made pancakes, go eat breakfast. We have to get to school. Bye dad" I said and grabbed Mir arm then pulled him to his car.

"You dad seem like a..." He said while driving

"A weirdo, I know." I said.

"I was about to say a nice fun guy but I guess he's a weirdo in your point of view." Mir said and laughed.

I was bored while the ride to school, then I found a phone on dashboard.

"Who's Phone is this?" I asked, it had a bunny hanging in the corner of it.

"Oh it's Daehyun's (One of B.A.P member. He has an awesome voice) he left it here last time and forgot to get it." Mir said.

"Wait...you mean Daehyun from B.A.P? Seriously? I love their songs. Awesome band." I said.

Mir looked a little hurt and then took the phone and threw it in the back.

"How about us MBLAQ?" he said and pouted.

"Of course, MBLAQ is an awesome group. But I like B.A.P songs, they're so catchy. But I love you more Mir. You know that, you don't have to get jealous." I said and laughed.

"But..but..." Mir said. We arrived at school and I got out of the car. Mir still looked sad. I kissed him just to make him feel better.

"I love you more than anyone." I said and he took my hand. We held hands till we reached to first period class. The bell rang and the teacher came in.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Hai guys! :D It's me Anna. I am so sorry for never updating. And it seems as if my partner is so busy that I can't contact her so its as if we never had the chance to share ideas. So in the future I guess I will be writing most of the chapters. I hope you're enjoying this story as much as my other friend Tiffany (if you're reading this Tiff). I promise I will update very soon. I regret every single day for not updating the story but it's just that there's so much homework. (I know, it's an lame excuse but it's true). Oh and guys, you should go hear B.A.P songs. THEY ARE SO GOOD! :) So addicted to them. Daehyun and Zelo are cuties<33 Well Nights everyone. It's 1:18 AM over here. I hope you will enjoy this short chapter. :P

 

~Anna