Surprises Surprises SURPRISES~

Since I Met You

Minyoung's POV~

We went to school holding hands and when we got to class, JiJi asked me why I had a ring.

"You don't like accessories, why are you wearing a ring?" she asked.

"Oh well Mir gave it to me for our 1 month anniversary. And it's also a promise ring." I said and smiled while playing with the ring.

"My goodness Minnie, compare yourself 1 month ago you changed a lot. From the cold girl to the sweet and cheesy girl. Haha" JiJi said and laughed.

"YAH! I'm still the same Minyoung, it's just that I'm more nice now. Right?" I asked.

"Hahaha sure, whatever you say." JiJi said and the bell rang.

A girl came up to me and gave me a note, I read it and it was an poem from Mir. The teacher came in and everyone greeted her.

"So how's your project going? Everybody having a fun time with the bunnies?" she said and smiled.

Every one murmured but no one metioned it was fun. When I went to second period, another girl gave me a note, inside was pictures of me and Mir. After that I noticed that Mir was up to something, when I went to my third and fourth periods, my classmates gave me notes and papers which I knew it was also from Mir. As I went to lunch that afternoon, JiJi was laughing/ giggling like crazy.

"Why are you laughing like a crazy person?" I asked.

"N...Nothing...just follow me." she said and pulled me towards the grassfield.

When I went there, many people were standing there with their phones ready, is there like a concert going on? Then suddenly music was on and Mir and the rest of MBLAQ came towards the middle. They started dancing and then right before my eyes there was a flash mob. JiJi pushed me towards Mir and then Mir got flowers out of nowhere and gave it to me. I hugged him.

"Is this all for me? Aww Thanks Mir." I said.

"Oh course it's all for you, I prepared this all for you and wait throughout the day, there will be more surprises. I love you babe" Mir said and we kissed.

 

Mir's POV~

The bell was about to ring afterschool and I have to quickly run to my car and grab all the things I bought so Minyoung can have a perfect afternoon.

"Mir, pay attention to class. As much as I like you, your grades are so usless." Said the old teacher lady.

There was 5 minutes before the bell rings so I better act fast.

"Ummm Ms. I have to go to the restroom, you know...for personal reasons...." I said and ran out the room.

As I ran out the school I just noticed that I forgot my car keys on my desk. "Ahh man", I ran towards our classroom window and caught Thunder's attention.

"Yah! Throw out my car keys through the window." I whispered.

"You have to owe me something though" Thunder said.

"Fine, now hurry up!" I said.

He threw my car keys through the window and I ran back towards my car. I quickly grabbed the ballons in my trunk and the flowers in the front seat. I also bought a big giant Teddybear and a box of chocolates. The bell rang and I saw Minyoung blindfoled. JiJi did just what I told her to do and Minyoung came towards me.

"JiJi, can I take the blindfold down now?" Minyoung asked.

"Ummm..,just a little bit more, there! You can take it off now!" JiJi said.

"SURPRISE!" I yelled and kissed Minyoung.

"Mir...you bought all of this?" She asked.

"Yep and I want to invite you to a dinner part tonight. I want you to meet my parents, they just came back from America and I told them so much about you." I said.

"Really? What if they don't like me?" Minyoung said and I can see she felt insecure.

"It's fine, and if you're bored there, my sister can always entertain you. Haha." I said.

"Okay, alright. But I need to go home and change into something nice, I wouldn't want to disappoint your parents." Minyoung said and got into my car.

After I dropped off Minyoung at her house, I also went back to my house to get ready too. The party was a welcome back party for my parents but I want to introduce Minyoung to them. I hope it's not to early.

 

Minyoung's POV~

I went to my room and layed on my bed. What an awesome and crazy day it was, I'd never expect Mir to do all these romantic stuff. I took and shower and went to my closet, most of the dresses Mir bought me still weren't worn so I decided to take all of them out and try them all. Since this was the first time I'm meeting Mir's parents, I want to impress them. My mom knocked the door and came in.

"Oh my, what's all of this?" my mother asked.

"Just dresses Mir bought me, I don't know what to wear to impress Mir's parents. This is my first time meeting them mom." I said feeling worried.

"Oh! I know just the perfect dress!" She said and went out my room.

As my mom was finding something, I went to go do my hair. Usually I wouldn't really care about my appearence but this is different. I even put makeup on. Then my mom came rushing in with a big box in her hands.

"Here, this was my dress when I went prom. I want you to wear this dress." My mom said and smiled.

After I was done this is how I looked like.

 

(The hair and makeup on Minyoung, picture found on tumblr)

(Minyoung's Dress and purse,also found in tumblr)

 

(Wearing these shoes, found in Google)

http://s5.favim.com/orig/54/cool-fashion-shoes-white-Favim.com-527723.jpg

"There I'm finally done!" I said.

"My goodness! You look so beautiful!" my mom said.

The door bell rang and my mom went downstairs to go open it. I heard Mir's voice and then I walked down the stairs.

 

Mir's POV~

I greeted Minyoung's mom and then I saw Minyoung walking down the stairs. Oh my god, she looked so beautiful. I think my mouth dropped open but then I closed it again.

"Hi Mir." Minyoung said and smiled.

"Y...y...you...L...look...so beautiful." I said while stammering.

"Thank you Mir." She said.

"Waaaaiiitt~ HOLD UP~!" I heard her dad say and then he came running towards us with a camera.

"I gotta take a picture of my Minyoung of course, duh, what kind of dad wouldn't?" Minyoung's dad said to himself and then took pictures.

"Dad! We have to go now." Minyoung said and we both walked out of the house and went inside the car.

When we got there, I went inside the ball room with Minyoung, she was clutching my arm tightly which I liked and then I spotted my sister.

*Before Mir went to Minyoung's House*

"YAH! HURRY UP! I'm going to be late to go pick Minyoung!" I yelled at Jessica who was still up stairs picking out a dress.

"Okay okay, sheesh, no need to rush." Jessica said and came downstairs.

Jessica wasn't the very best looking girl that I ever saw but she was pretty this afternoon. Usually my sister wouldn't go to parties or dress up fancy but since this was a party for my parents she had to come.

(Jessica's outfit,hair,and makeup)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdujhu07xS1rlzdg4o1_500.jpg

"Hurry up won't you? I still have to pick up Minyoung." I said.

My sister lost the keys to the house last week and she didn't want to make another pair so I had to wait for her to get out so I can lock the house. So annoying.

*Back to the party*

"Minyoung! You look so pretty!!" Jessica said.

"Thank you Jessica, you look beautiful too." Minyoung said.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hai guys~! I'm so sorry I didn't update. I recently lost my account password and username and I couldn't find it anywhere. I just found the paper yesterday, it was inside box where I put random junks inside. Sorry for all the inconviences I caused you guys. To make it up, I'll be uploading 3 more chapters including this one. I'm going to be very busy during Thanksgiving but I'll upload just for you guys. Have a nice holiday with your families~!!