Oppa?

Since I Met You

Hyou's POV~

I felt something shake me awake the next morning.

"Yah! Wake up Hyou!!" my friend that I brought along to "stalk" said to me.

"Hmmm." I said and finally woke up.

Then suddenly I jumped up, Minyoung and Mir was gone. Did I sleep all the way? Did they leave after I fell asleep? Aish, I'm so stupid!!

"Why didn't you tell me to wake up you little bitc-!" I said but then looked at the time. It was already 8 AM.

"GAHHH! You! Don't tell anyone what happened about yesterday night! I don't people to think I'm a stalker!" I said and left.

 

Minyoung's POV~

I wonder who's coming over to our house today. It must be a special guest since usually my parents didn't mind me not eating dinner together with them when other guests came. As I was deep in thought, I felt arms wrapping around my waist.

"Hey babe." Mir whispered into my ears.

I turned around and kissed him and then someone smacked Mir in the head. I looked up and saw the teacher staring at us.

"No PDA IN school!!" he yelled at us.

"Sorry!" I said and bowed down.

Then I saw Mir whisper into the teachers ears and he went pink.

"O-on with your buisness" He said and left.

Mir smirked and kissed me again but this time I had to push him away.

"What did you tell the teacher?" I asked.

"It's nothing." Mir said and smiled.

"Tell me." I said through clenched teeths.

"Okay okay, so last time I went to the janitor room to get a mop because I "accidently" spilled soda at class. When I went inside, I heard someone singing and then I opened the lights since inside the room is dark and once I opened the lights, I saw the teacher singing. He sang horrible acutally but ever since then, I woulf blackmail him if I wanted something." Mir explained.

"That's pretty mean in my opinion." I said.

"Come on babe! This is our teenage years! We're suppose to live it while we can." Mir said.

"Yeah but don't blackmail the teacher again." I said.

"But but..." Mir said and pouted.

I kissed him again so he won't be sad.

"Please, for me?" I said again when we pulled away.

"Fine, so do you want to go hang out at the park today afterschool?" He asked.

"I can't. Our family is having a guest over. I don't know this person but he or she seems important." I said.

"Okay then." Mir said and the bell rang.

Mir's POV~

When the bell rang and it was time to go home from school, I waited for Minyoung to get out of her 6th period. She came out and I hugged her making her yelp.

"Mir!" She said and laughed.

"Minyoung!" I said teasing her.

"I thought you have to go to the park with the MBLAQ members." she said.

"They could wait a little." I said and hugged her tightly.

"Mir, I have to go now. I'm sorry I couldn't hang out with you guys today at the park." Minyoung said.

"It's alright." I said then kissed her gently on the lips and said goodbye.

"Bye babe~ I'll text you when I get home." Minyoung said and went in her parents car.

I drove to the park and saw the MBLAQ members waiting.

"Yah! Why are you so late Mir?" Joon said.

"Well I had to go say goodbye to Minyoung first." I said.

"She's not coming?" Thunder asked looking down.

"Apperently she had a guest coming over today so she had to leave." I said.

The rest of MBLAQ members were playing basketball and then I got a text from Minyoung.

"Hey, I got back home now." ~Minyoung

"Glad you went home safely." ~Mir.

"You don't sound so happy. I'm really sorry, is there any other way I can make it up to you? ~Minyoung

"Hmm...let's go to an amusement park this weekend" ~Mir

"Okay! Deal! :)" ~Minyoung

"Just tell me who this important guest is when you meet him or her" ~Mir

"Okay, I have to go now babe. My mom need help preparing the dinner." ~Minyoung

"I'm already missing you. :(" ~Mir

"I know, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye babe<3" ~Minyoung

"Bye<3" ~Mir

And like that the text message ended. I looked at the members playing and finally decided to join them.

Minyoung's POV~
I went downstairs to help my mom with dinner. I saw her preparing many side dishes and she was wearing a fancy dress. She even went to the salon to do her hair.

"Mom, why are you so stressed out about this guest? Is this person really important?" I asked.

"Yes, in fact he is. You will know once you see." she said.

"Hey honey, does this tie look better or this one?" my dad asked me holding up two ties. One was blue stripped and the other one was red poka dots.

"Umm the one with blue stripes suit you better." I said and he went to go put it on.

I seriously don't see why we should be dressing up all fancy when it's just one guest. Unless it's like the president but I doubt that.

After finally preparing the dinner, I went to go set up the table. I heard the door bell ring and went to go get it. When I opened the door, I just stood there with my mouth wide open.

"O-o-oppa..." I said in shock.

"Hello Minyoung. It's been a while hasn't it?" He said and smiled.

"Oh my! Hello Hyunwoo! It's been a long time, you've grown up so much." my mom said.

I just stared at him in shock. We use to be childhood friends till middle school when his parents and him went to America. He was the first guy I ever had a crush on.

"Come in,come in!" My mom said and smiled.

We all sat down at the dinner table and we started talking about his life in America, and why he came back.

"I came back for one thing but also for work. My father had a company here he left for me to handle when I was old enough." He said and smiled at me.

"What's that one thing you also came back for? Perhaps...a girl?" My dad said and grinned.

"Yeah that's correct sir. And that one girl is your daughter Minyoung." He said.

I was too busy eating in till I heard my name. I accidently spit part of my rice and coughed.

"Honey are you okay?" My mom asked with a concered voice.

"Yeah I'm alright. May I be excused?" I said and my mom nodded. I went up to the restroom and looked myself in the mirror. I made a fool in front of myself and almost spit rice at his face.

"Great. Way to go Minyoung." I said to myself and washed my mouth.

After I was finished I turned around and saw Hyunwoo leaning against the door.

"So Minyoung, I heard you have a boyfriend." He said and smiled.

"Umm, yeah I do. Did my dad tell you?" I asked.

"Yep, hes the same as ever. Always honest about things." He said and laughed.

"What is your real reason that you came back to korea oppa?" I asked.

"Ah..how much I miss you calling me oppa. And I already told you the reason why I came back. To take over the company and to come and get you." he said.

"But...you know I already have a boyfriend." I said.

"I know, but I'm willing ti fight for you. I won't just give up without a fight." He said and then suddenly pulled me towards him and the next thing I knew, he was hugging me.

"Oppa...can you let go?" I said.

"Just for a moment. It's been forever since I last saw you." he whispered into my ears.

I tried to pull him away but he was too strong. What did he eat to become so strong? I could feel his muscles tighting and finally gave up. I knew struggling would do anything so I stayed there till he finally let go.

"I missed you go much Minyoung." he said and smiled.

"I missed you too oppa, but I don't feel the same way about you now like I did back then." I said.

"I knew I shouldn't have went to America. If I didn't go to America, we would be in a relationship beyond friendship. And I regret it." he said sadly.

"But, we can still be friends right?" I asked.

"You know what, I'm going to fight for you. I can't just let go of you when I have you at the tips of my hands. I won't you slip away anymore." he said.

"And how're you going to fight for me?" I asked.

"I'm going to go everywhere you go. Besides the restroom but I'll attend the school you attend right now." he said.

"That kind of sounds like a stalker oppa." I said and laughed.

"Yeah sort of." he said and rubbed the back of his neck looking shy.

When we finished talking, he had to go home already.

"Thank you for visiting us today Hyunwoo." my mom said.

"No, thank you for today's amazing dinner." he said back and my mom blushed.

"Take care, I'll be looking forward to seeing you soon again." my dad said and patted his back.

"Yes, sir." Hyunwoo said.

"Oh and I'll be seeing you soon too Minyoung." he said to me with a wink and he went to his car.

When we saw his drive away safely, I went back up to my room. I can't believe oppa is back. I just really hope nothing happens between him and Mir. I really hope they would get along. I went to bed and fell asleep.