Mir's Parents

Since I Met You

Minyoung's Pov~

We all stood outside the fancy restaurant Mir had picked out, 'I Fancy Your Pasta'. It was a weird and unique name but MIr told me they had good food. The restaurant was incredibly big and I was totally amazed.

''Let's go in milady~'' Mir bowed and held out one hand. I slipped mine in his and we walked into the restaurant. ''Omo, mom really did pick a good restaurant. She always did have good taste,'' Jessica said, looking around the big white glassy room.

We stood in front of a big white door and we all walked in, it was huge! It was a ballroom to be exact. ''Wahh..'' I said, mouth wide opened. Mir looked at me and chuckled, ''Close your mouth before a fly flies in~''

''Umma!'' Jessica hollered. A two young looking couple came through the sea of people. ''They're your parents? They look so young!'' I said.

Mir's mom was wearing a very long and sparkly dress while his dad was wearing a flashy tuxedo with a little bow tie.

''Are you saying my parents are hot?'' Mir wiggled his eyebrows. ''What? N-no I didn't mean that. Ayee just shut up.'' I laughed, punching his shoulder lightly.

Jessica threw her arms around her mother and dad. ''How was America?'' she asked.

''It was fine, we met a lot of our colleagues.'' her mother smiled warmly. Her eyes averted to me, ''Oh, hello. Are you Mir's friend?''

''Uh i'm-'' ''Minyoung. And she's my very pretty and cuddly girlfriend~ Isn't she beauttifull~?'' Mir butted in while hugging me tightly.

I turned bright red. Oh gosh why do this now, Mir? And in front of your parents. I really hope I don't make a bad impression.

On the other hand, I was happy Mir introduced me proudly as his girlfriend.

Mir's dad laughed heartily, ''Yes, she's very pretty.'' ''Welcome to the family.'' her mother smiled, patting my shoulder.

The atmosphere felt warm and I felt like I really fit in. Jessica spoke to her parents for a while and went to mingle with other guests.

Me and Mir sat down on a table an had some pasta. ''OOH OHH OHH. WE SHOULD TRY THAT THING. WITH THE DOGS. AND THE NOODLES.'' Mir excitedly said, jumping from his seat.

I laughed, ''You mean the movie, 'Lady and the Tramp' ?''

''Yes yes! That thing. C'mon let's try it~'' he cooed, already getting a piece of pasta noodle ready. ''But there is people around, pabo.'' I said. ''Pleaseeee?'' he tried aegyo.

 

I looked away, I was melting under his aegyo. Gosh i've turned into a softie. ''Fine, i'll do it.'' I said. ''YAYYY~'' He squealed. Dork.

He fed me one side of the noodle and the other end he kept in his mouth. He kept biting on the noodle, inching closer and closer till we were only 3 inches apart.

He stared into my eyes and I saw the corner of his lips grin, he kept coming closer.

''Woah there.'' a voice said. I quickly backed away and sat back in my chair. Mir pouted. ''So much PDA.'' Mir's dad chuckled.

''Ayee dad. You ruined their romantic moment!'' Jessica said. ''Dear, we are sorry for interrupting and hope for some grand kids later but we didnt want to eat while you guys are making out.'' his mom winked.

Grand kids? Oh dear.. I was totally embarrassed. ''Mom, dont worry. I'll make you lots of grand children~ That is if Minyoung's parents approve.'' Mir said, grinning like a fool.

Psh my parents and his parents are so different. They want grand children and my parents(especially dad) are so protective.

''Well, let's eat~ I'm starving!'' Jessica patted her tummy. They all sat down and and the chefs came out, with yummy, steamy hot clam chowder.

 

I looked down and it was like a nightmare for me. 5 different kinds of forks, 6 different spoons, and even the knives were different!

Oh Lord, which one am I supposed to use?! Does it even matter? WAIT WAIT I think I saw this in a movie once. Something about manners.

I looked and saw that everyone had a napkin on their lap and one tucked in their neck. I did the same.

They all picked up the same forks and started eating. The thing is.. which fork was it? The big one? The small one? The spork?(combination of a fork and a spoon♥ isnt that amazing? LOL)

I looked at Mir and saw that he had tooken the 3rd biggest spoon and did the same. Next was the clam chowder.. which spoon? Ohdamn.

I shrugged and took whatever spoon and scooped the soup, gulping it down. ''Haha dear, that spoon is for creaming.'' mir's mom said.

''A-ah. Right. Haha, I forgot.'' I smiled cheekily, taking the spoon that Mir was using. What was creaming anyways?

''Just in case you didn't know. Creaming is for putting the cheese on bagels.'' Mir laughed. ''What? I thought that was the butter knife.'' I murmured. The clam chowder was creamy and something I have never tasted before, it was just so good. I might want to marry it.

I got to talk to Mir's parents and knew about them. I told them a little about me too but there wasnt much to talk about.

We then had fruit balls. Which sounded funny and odd at first but was really good. Then some vanilla strawberry crepes which I might even love more than clam chowder.

We were all full and headed out.

''I had a really nice dinner, thank you so much.'' I bowed. ''Oh dont be so formal. Call us appa and umma.'' Mir's dad said.

''Well. Bye dad, mom, and Jessica~ But I have to kidnap my girlfriend somewhere right now.'' Mir winked then threw me over his shoulders, running to his car.

''Yah! Where are you taking me? IT BETTER NOT BE A HOTEL OR SOMETHING. IF IT IS, I WILL SLAP YOU.'' I said, crossing my arms.

''What? Hotel? Haha i didn't think you would think that dirty. Unless you want to go, I would but now I want to take you to a beach.'' Mir smiled.

We arrived at the beautiful beach. The sun was right about the horizon, about to set. The sky was a orange-y yellow bright color and it was simply beautiful. It was like a scene that came right out of a movie.

''This.. place is so beautiful.'' I said,admiring the beach in front of me. ''Glad you think so.'' Mir smiled, slipping his hand in mind.

''I hope it isnt boring but I hope to talk a walk with you.'' Mir said. I nodded gladly.

Hyou's Pov~

I followed behind Mir and Minyoung. I stalked them. Well I wouldn't it stalking.. more like walking with them without them knowing.

I saw what Mir planned for her the whole day. And might I say, it was just romantic and sweet but on the other hand, I was furious it was for someone not me.

Minyoung didn't even look grateful. If Mir even bought me ONE rose, I would buy him a 100 roses to repay him back. Minyoung wasn't even doing anything and just saying 'thanks'. It was ridiculous.

Wait till they see what I have in plans for them..

_____________________________________________________________________

Euhueuheuhe. Sorry for not updating on my part. My friend, Anna has being been doing an amazing job updating the story and keeping it up to date while I have been slacking off. D; I apologize~

Anna has her own acc and a story she barely made so please check it out and look forward to it! I know I am. (: GOGOGOGO ♥ LOL. Click it. XD

Falling In Love

Anyways, buh bai you bootiful readers ♥ stay fresh. xD

-Fatty Pandi