Stalker Much?

Since I Met You

HyunWoo's POV~

I went to the school office to get my schedule for the new classes I'm taking.

"Hello, I'm the new transfer student. I came here to get my schedule." I told the lady who was sitting at the counter.

"Ah...You must be Lee Hyun Woo. Here's your schedule." she said and handed me a paper.

"Thank you." I said and left the office.

As I was walking around the school, I saw many girls staring at me. Ah...I know I'm handsome.

I winked back at them and the girls screamed. As I was walking towards my locker, I saw Minyoung with her friends.

"MINYOUNG! OVER HERE!" I yelled and waved my hand.

She looked at me and walked towards me.

"Yah! What are you doing at my school?!" she said.

"From now on, I'm going to study at this school." I said.

"WHAT!? Why can't you stay at America where there are better schools than here?" She said.

"Well, I want to see you everyday. Duh you pabo." I said and hit her head lightly.

She took a deep breath and rubbed her temples.

"Oppa...Do you really have to switch schools? And besides, you already graduated high school when you were like in junior year. You're way too smart." she said.

"Ehh...I don't really care as long as you're here." I said.

"Oppa!" she said.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Just...nevermind. And don't stalk me!" she said and walked away with her friends.

I chuckled and went to my lockers. Minyoung, you still haven't changed since we were kids. Still having that short temper of yours.

 

Minyoung's POV~

I walked away from Hyunwoo. I was seriously frustrated since he came here all the way from America just to see me. I mean yeah, I'm happy that he cares about me but he is still a stalker by coming to the same school.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I looked behind me.

"Hi Mir." I said and smiled.

"Babe!" he said and kissed my neck.

I giggled and then the bell rang.

"Come on, we have to go to class." I said and took Mir's hand.

After the teacher came in, she introduced a new student which I already knew who it was.

"Today we have a new student who lived in America. Come in." She said and waved towards the door.

Hyunwoo walked in and most of the girls gasphed.

"Omo! He's so handsome!" one said.

"I want him to be my boyfriend!" another said.

"He has such a cute smile. I can't believe he's going to be in our class!" the girl next to me said.

"Settle down girls. Let the new student introduce himself." the teacher said and the girls went quiet.

"Hello, my name is Lee Hyun Woo. But you can call me Hyunwoo if you want. It's nice to meet you all and I hope we'll get along in the future." He said and bowed.

The girls....went crazy. And not the crazy type as in "omg I think I'll faint." the crazy as in "OMFGG HE'S SO HOT LET'S JUMP HIM." Many girls were pulling on Hyunwoo's arms and tugging him towards their desks.

"YAHHHH! YOU UNGRATEFUL KIDS. SIT YOUR DOWN OR I WILL HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF!" The teacher finally yelled and everyone was quiet. The girls sat back down and Hyunwoo looked like her has just been electric shocked.

"Okay since NONE of the girls here can control themselves, how about you sit next Mir." the teacher pointed at the empty seat next to Mir.

Hyunwoo walked towards teh empty desk and smiled at me when he walked by.

"Hey bro, nice to meet you. I'm Mir." Mir said.

"Nice to meet you too." Hyunwoo said and smiled.

Great. Just great. My old crush becoming friends with my boyfriend.

Class went on as usual, all of the girls kept on looking back at Hyunwoo who was looking at me the whole time. My gosh, can't the guy not look at me cause many of the girls gave me glares. The bell rang and I went out of class.

"Yah! Minyoung hold up!" Hyunwoo said but I ignored him.

"Hey!" he said and pulled my wrist.

"Are you like a stalker? Why do you even have the same class as me?" I asked.

"How would I know? You go ask the office." he said.

"Let me see your schedule." I said.

"Well, well, look who's the stalker now." Hyunwoo teased me.

"Shutup. Give me the paper." I said and held out my hand.

He look a folded paper from his pocket and gave it to me.

I checked his classes and they were the same as mines.

"Yah! Did you call the office to change your classes into mines?" I asked.

"Do you seriously think I would do that?" He said in a pokerface.

"Uh...stalker much?" I said.

"You're the stalker! Looking at my classes, hmph! I'll remember this day Minyoung!" he said and dramatically wiped invisible tear from his cheek.

"Ugh..." I said and started to walk to second period.

 

Mir's POV~

As I was walking towards second period, I saw Minyoung with that new guy Hyunwoo. Do they know each other? What kind of realtionship do they have? Eh...who cares, I just need to trust in my girlfriend and that's all. Like I would doubt her. I walked towards my second period and saw Joon doing something with the lab equipments. He looked so focus, this is not the Joon I know.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Shhh....this plan cannot fail." he said.

"OKAY! I'm done!" he said and showed me a bear with a stitch on the side.

"Are you telling me that you tried this hard just to fix the bear?" I asked.

"Yep." he said and hugged it.

"If only you were this focus when we do the acutal lab." I said.

"Hey! I help too...sometimes..." Joon said and I chuckled.

*End of the day already*

I waited for Minyoung at her 6th period class and when she came out, I gave her a surprise bear hug.

"Mir...I didn't expect you to be here." she said laughing.

"Expect great things from now on then." I said and we both laughed.

"Ehem..." a voice said.

I let go of Minyoung and we both looked at the person who interrupted us.

"Oh, hey Hyunwoo." I said.

"Hi...are you guys in a relationship or something?" he asked.

"Yeah we are." I said proudly.

"Is it true?" Hyunwoo asked Minyoung.

"Umm...Mir, this is Hyunwoo who was my childhood friend and Hyunwoo, this is Mir...my boyfriend." Minyoung said.

"What?!" Hyunwoo said.

"I warned you though oppa, I told you I was in a relationship." Minyoung said.

"Just...whatever. I'll see you guys at school tomorrow." Hyunwoo said and left.

"What's with him?" I asked.

"I don't know. Let's go eat ice cream with the MBLAQ members!" Minyoung said trying to change the subject.

We went to go get the ice cream with MBLAQ and spent the next hour playing at the park. And then we all went home. Life was great, I have a beautiful girlfriend, my family, and MBLAQ. What can go wrong? Then suddenly a phone call came. I had really jinxed my luck this time.

"Is this Mir?" a lady said.

"Yes it is." I said.

"Hello, this is the hospital. Your sister got into an accident and we need you to come right here right now." the lady said.

I hung up and quickly got into my car and drove to the hospital.

________________________________________________________________________

Hai guys! I'm sorry about not updating! I was so busy working on my new fanfic that I totally forgot about this one. Forgive me please. D:

Why do you think Mir sister got into a car accident?

Will she be able to survive?

Comments please! Tell me what you guys think. :D

I don't know when another chapter will be uploaded so just bear with us! Thank you readers and subbies! :)