Oh my god my parents...

Since I Met You

Hyou's Pov~

They are kissing.. Miyoung and Mir are kissing. And not because Miyoung is drowning but because Mir likes her.. 

I felt angry and frustrated. All that hard work to keep them apart failed.

Usually I was be happy for Hyou if she got a boyfriend FINALLY after all these years of being a tomboy but.. her boyfriend is Mir. And I hate it.

I bet they are already dating.. I wonder if JiJi knows this.

I quickly went to the cabin and saw JiJi packing.

''Hey Hyou.'' JiJi smiled. ''I think Miyoung and Mir are dating.'' I said without giving her a 'hello'.

''Really?? THAT'S AWESOME! OH MY GOSH. We should have like a surprise party to congratulate them!!'' JiJi said excitedly.

''What..? No, aren't you mad she didn't tell you?'' I said. ''Nah. She probably forgot to tell me. I had to go fishing with the teachers yesterday, remember?'' JiJi said.

I sighed. ''Okay whatever. I need to pack too.'' I said.

Miyoung's Pov~

Hm. I should get packing. Today is the last day of camp.

''Mir, i'm going to pack. And you should too. We leave today.'' I reminded him. ''Hmm. I know. Can't I do that later?'' Mir pouted and he held me by the waist.

''Nope. You should go pack now, pabo.'' I flicked his forehead. ''OWWW OKAY OKAY. You should not hurt your precious boyfriend~'' Mir cheesily smiled.

I rolled my eyes and looked away while blushing.

''I'll walk you to your cabin.'' Mir suggested.

He took my hand and walked me to my cabin.

''Hi Mir!'' Hyou beamed when she saw Mir and me coming. ''..And Miyoung.'' she said dejectedly.

I just swear that Hyou didn't look happy to see me.. ahh whatever.

''Hi Hyou.'' I smiled. ''Oh hey Hyou.'' Mir simply said. 

Mir turned to face to face me, ''You need help packing?''. ''Hm. No, i'm fine. So go YOU go and pack.'' I said, pushing him out of the cabin.

''Kiss first?'' he wiggled his eyebrows. I scrunched my nose, ''No. Now go, you pabo.'' I said.

''Araso araso. But I will get that kiss.'' he winked. ''Ayee.. you skinship lover.'' I scoffed. He smiled and left.

After packing and getting ready, we had a meal and boarded the bus back to school.

When we arrived back at school at about 7:40 PM, student's parents were already there, waiting to pick up their kids.

I saw my parents waiting in the car. ''I wanna meet your parents~'' Mir smiled. ''What? So fast? We just started dating today!'' I said, flabbergasted.

He shrugged, ''Oh well~ Never too early to meet my girlfriend's parents.''

''But-'' ''No buts.~'' he said and held my hand and tugged me towards my parents.

''Hey sweetie. Did you have fun?'' my mom smiled. ''Yea.. I guess.'' I said nonchalantly. ''Who's this young man?'' my dad questioned.

''He's uhm...''

''Boyfriend. I'm her boyfriend.'' Mir finished for me, smiling widely. ''Omo. I think i've seen you on T.V. Your that handsome boy in that group uhm.. MBLAQ.'' my mom said.

Mir smiled and nodded, glad he was noticed. ''My daughter dating a famous guy ? Not bad.. but if you hurt her, you're dead meat and no I dont care about your fangirls attacking.'' my dad said, seriously.

Mir's eyes widened and he seemed scared, ''I-I wont ! Don't worry. I would never harm my Minnie.''

I laughed, seeing Mir afraid of my dad.

''Now here.'' my dad said, tossing him this tiny packet. ''Wait what's thi- OH MY GOD.'' Mir said, his mouth wide open. ''What is it?'' I leaned over to see and was shocked.

IT-IT.... IT'S A .

''D-dad!!'' I said, my face burning red. ''Oh dear..'' my mom said.

''What? Usually I would lecture you about these stuff but nowadays teenagers dont listen and just do the 'dirty' everyday. So might as well have protection.'' he shrugged.

''..Ugh dad!!'' I said, totally embarrassed. ''U-uh.. thank you..?'' Mir said, still a little bit shocked.

''And remember, while in bed you have to be gentle with her. Not just go on and do the hardcore stuff, okay?'' my dad winked.

..Someone kill me now.

''I-i'll remember that. Uhm, oh look my parents are here. Ha-ha.. See you tomorrow at school, Minnie. Bye!'' he said and sped off.

''Dad! You scared him!'' I said. ''Hmph. He should be scared.'' my dad smiled. I groaned and got in the car.

_____________________________________________________________________

MUAHAHA. Don't you guys just love Minnie's parents? -wink wink- xDD

-FattyPandi/ Ash