Afterschool

Since I Met You

*AFTERSCHOOL*

Minyoung's POV~

  I waited in the front gate for that guy I dumped water at first. God I was so stupid, but who wears shoes like that. So weird. Then I saw him with his friends, I went up to him and said sorry again. "Hey would you like to go play baseball with me and my hyungs?" he said. "Sure" I said. When we got there the guys were so excited like little kids that it looked as if it was their first time playing or something.

 

Mir's POV~

 "Okay we will spilt into two teams, it's going to be me, G.O, and uh...what's your name again?" I said "Minyoung" she said. "Right so it's me,G.O, and Minyoung vs Seungho, Lee Joon, and Thunder. Loser team has to buy ice cream." Our team was batting and their team was out field. G.O already took the bat and was ready, Seungho pitched the ball and G.O hit it. "YAH YAH! Why do you guys get G.O?! Hes good at baseball and it's not fair to us!" Lee Joon said while doing the pout face. "Sorry hyung but we have a girl in the team." I said pointing at Minyoung. It was Minyoung's turn next and she took the bat, the ball was pitched and then she hit it so far that it was soon a homerun. The game went by and finally ended, the score was 10 to 13. "Hyungs~~ remember losers buy ice cream?" I said with an excited voice.

 

Minyoung's POV~

 The guys are fun to hang out with. After the baseball game, we went to go get ice cream. But then I saw JiJi and Hyoum there, I went up to them to say hi but then Hyoum gave me a 3 second glare and then smiled. Well it didn't really look like a smile but more like an forced smile. "What are you doing here with those Mblaq guys?" JiJi asked "Oh I was at the front gate afterschool to say sorry to that Mir guy but then he asked me if I wanted to go play baseball with them and I said sure because you know I love that sport." I said. Then suddenly Hyoum squeezed too tightly while holding her ice cream cone and everything fell off. "Oh sorry, I'll go wash my hands." she said and left. That was so werid.

 

Mir's POV~

 I saw Minyoung with her friends so I brought her the ice cream. I didn't know what flavor she liked so I just picked chocolate. After we finished the guys left and it was just Minyoung and me alone. "Do you want me to walk you home?" I asked "Yea,sure." she said. We were walking to her house and it was so awkward so I decided to ask her some questions. "So do you have any siblings?" I asked "Nah I'm an only child." She said. We got in front of her house and I somehow didn't want to say goodbye so soon. "Well, I had a nice time today. See you around school. Bye." she said and then went inside. Today was awesome but not the dumping water part, I guess school wasn't that bad after all and I walked home.

 

~Anna