FIELD TRIP~!!

Since I Met You

*4 days pasted and its the field trip day.*

 

 Minyoung's POV~

Gahh it's the field trip day. I honestly didn't want to go but somehow my parents are going to Europe the same week as the field trip and I didn't want to be alone at home since it's going to be boring. I didn't even pack yet, so I went to my closet and grabbed whatever seemed comfortable and threw it in my bag. I got dressed into this and went downstairs.  

 

When I went downstairs, my parents already left, a note was left in the table saying Goodbye. I sighed and went to school. Once I got there, many girls were laughing and chatting, many where dragging luggages as if they are going across the country. Then I heard a voice calling me and I turned around. I saw Mir waving and smiling at me. He wore a casual outfit with sunglasses. "Why did you bring your car? Aren't you going to ride in the bus?" I asked. "Nah I'd rather drive there and the teacher lets me bring my own car." he said. Then the teacher called us one by one then we started to get on the bus. Before I got on, Mir asked the teacher if I could ride in his car. "Uh...sure." the teacher replyed. When I went past Hyou, I swear, I think I saw her give me a glare. The bus set off, and the Mblaq members with their own cars followed it. 

 

Mir's POV~

We got there in an hour and the teacher told us the schedule. "Two people will be in one cabin." the teacher said and started sorting out everyone to each cabin. "After you guys are done unpacking, you may go to the lake." the teacher said and left. I went to my cabin and I was paried up with G.O "Yah hyung, do you want the top or the bottom of the bunk bed?" I asked. "The bottom." He replyed back. After we both finished unpacking, we changed into shorts and a t-shirt then went to the lake. When we got there girls were screaming and yelling, I looked around and saw Joon showing off his abs. Wow he seriously have to stop bragging. I looked around and a girl was just sitting there with sunglasses and listening to her ipod. When I looked closer it was Minyoung I tried to walk towards her but a girl was hanging on to me and pulling me somewhere.

 

Hyou's POV~

I saw Minyoung sitting in the pier listening to her ipod. She really got on my nerves when she was the first girl to go to Mir's house. And they even bought a dog together, how pathetic. Good thing my fake tears helped me act innocent. The more I looked at her, the more angry I got. I can just push her into the lake since she can't swim. Yeah, maybe I should do that. I went behind her and then pushed her into the water, then I left acting all innocent. 

 

Mir's POV~

When I finally pulled away from the crazy girl, I saw someone trying very hard to swim. Wait,that person is Minyoung and she's not trying to swim,she's drowning. I took off my shirt and dived into the lake. By the time I was in the water, she was already too down deep and before we even reach the surface, she would already be suffocating. I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her so she can have some air. We finally reached the surface and everyone was gathering around, I lift Minyoung from the water and gently put her in the pier. I wouldn't usually do this to anyone but Minyoung was still unconscious so I did CPR. It still didn't work so I did mouth to mouth. Then finally she was gaining conscious. Thank God. 

 

Minyoung's POV~

I felt warm lips on mines, giving me air. I gasphed and opened my eyes. I saw Mir and the others looking at me. "W-W-What happened?" I asked. "You drowned, and I saved you." Mir said. "Thanks." I said and got up. Mir wrapped a towel around me and we went to sit at a nearby bench table. "Thanks again." I said to Mir. "No problem, I'd rather see you alive." he said and laughed. "What?" I said. "Nothing,it's just that people say you are good at everything, why not swiming?" He said. "It's a long story and I don't want to mention it." I said. "Alright then." he said. When I went back to my cabin, I changed into dry clothes and went to go read a book. 

 

Hyou's POV~

Damn. That should have been me that was kissed by Mir. Minyoung, you were just lucky Mir was around. I have worst plans for you, screw friendship. I went to Mir's cabin and got his cell phone and texted Minyoung to go to the woods tonight. Then I sneaked back to the lake and acted like nothing happened. 

 

Minyoung's POV~

I got a text from Mir saying to meet him in the woods tonight. Huh, that's weird why would he want to meet me in the woods?  And in the night? 

*Night already*

I set off to the woods then 10 minutes pasted and I still couldn't find Mir. What was this boy up to? Then I tripped and rolled down the hill. "H-H-Help!!! Ahhhh!!" When I finally stopped, I got up but my ankle was sprained. I couldn't walk so I got out my phone but there was no signal. Oh great. "SOMEBODY!! HELPP!!" I yelled.

 

Mir's POV~

I got out of the shower and checked my texts. Then I saw a text sent to Minyoung but I never sent her one. Was someone using my phone? I read the text saying to meet her in the woods. What the heck? Wait, maybe someone wanted her in the woods. ! I have to go look for her! I went to Minyoung's cabin but I didn't see her anywhere. Then she really did go to the woods. I got a flashlight and ran to the woods.