Volleyball ''Accident'' ?

Since I Met You

Hyou Youn's Pov~

Oh my gosh! MIR IS IN OUR TEAM.! This is like the happiest day of my life.!! Mir walked towards us withJoon and G.O. following behind.

H-HE'S COMING CLOSER.!

Don't faint. Don't faint. Calm down. I'm okay.

I breathed in and out.

I smiled when he came towards me..... He walked right passed me and towards Minnie.

I frowned and turned around.

''I guess we're in your team.'' G.O spoke to Minnie. ''Yea whatever. Just try to beat them.'' Minnie said andwalked away. ''Fighting.!'' JiJi said and followed after Minnie.

They were talking to her and she just walked away! Tsk tsk. I would have died in happiness if they spoke tome too..

Minyoung's Pov~

''Good luck, Minnie! Hopefully, we'll beat these Queenkas this time.'' JiJi smiled. ''What do you mean, 'this

time'.? We beat them last time too.'' I smirked.

''Ahh right. No one can beat the almighty badass Minnie!'' She said. I laughed.

''Right.. Where is Hyoum?'' I questioned. ''Over there.'' She pointed.

Hyoum was standing there next to Mir and staring at him. It kind of looked stalker-ish to me. Ehh.

''HYOUM! GAME. FOCUS.'' I shouted. She turned and looked me then nodded but turned back and stared at that Mir kid.

Weird.. Hyoum always loves volleyball and is very into the game instead of staring at some dude.

I shrugged and the game started.  

The game was going well....for us. The Queenkas were BIG TIME.! And boy was it funny.

Me and JiJi actually hit them with the volleyball while we served. They claimed that we were doing iton purpose (which we were) but the coach just doesn't believe them.

It was actually quite funny. But Hyoum wasn't really doing anything but sticking to those MBLAQ guys.. mostly Mir.

One of the Queenkas, Mina, threw the ball and it went directly towards Hyoum. Hyoum eyes widened.

Go go Hyoum! And yea I am saying that instead of pushing her out of the way or something because Hyoum is a PRO in volleyball. Even 10x better than me, I have to admit. 

I KNEW that she was just going to smack it back and maybe even win a goal.

But I was wrong.. Hyoum had the chance to hit it back but she didn't do anything and stood there. It hit her right in the face.

The whole team ran to her. ''Are you okay?'' ''ARE YOU BLEEDING?!'' ''SOMEONE CALL THE COPS.!''

I held out my hand to pull her up but I guess she accidentally smacked it away and grabbed Mir's hand.

''M-my face hurts.'' Hyoum cried and held onto Mir tightly. ''Uhm. I'll take you to the nurse.'' Mir said, who was kind of uncomfortable with her hugging him.

''We'll come with you. She is our best friend after all.'' I said. When I said that I thought I saw Hyoum glare at me.. Probably just my imagination.

''Yeah sure.'' Mir smiled at me.

We all walked to the nurse's office. Mir laid Hyoum on the gurney that was set in the room.

''Oh dear. What happened to you?'' the kind nurse asked. ''I.. am really bad in volleyball and it just hit me.'' Hyoum pouted.

Me and JiJi looked at each other with confused faces.

Didn't I just note that Hyoum was  A PRO VOLLEYBALL PLAYER?  Weird..

''Ah. Dont worry, hon. I'll get you a ice pack.'' the lady smiled and walked away to find the ice pack.

''You alright?'' JiJi asked Hyoum. ''Y-yea. I'm fine now. Can you guys leave? I want to be alone..'' Hyoum said.

''Sure.'' I said.

Me, JiJi, and Mir was about to leave the room but Hyoum held onto Mir.

''Mir, can you stay? I want.. to thank you for carrying me here.'' Hyoum said. ''Uh.. sure.'' Mir said awkwardly.

''See you guys later.'' Mir turned and smiled at me.

Hyou Youn's Pov~

Yes! Alone with Mir. FINALLY! To be honest, Minnie and JiJi was really making it hard for me and Mir to be alone..

And oh my god! I hugged him! Yes! Ahhh I feel so happy.

''You alright?'' Mir examined my red forehead. ''Yea but.. my mom always kisses my bruises and.. she's not here right now so, can you...?'' I asked.

Pft. No my mom does not kiss my bruises. I'm not 5.. But I would do anything for Mir to kiss me!

''If it would make you feel better then I guess so..'' Mir said. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

''Ahh! Thank you! It feels MUCH better now!'' I said and hugged him.

Then the nurse came in with the ice pack. ''There you go, dear. It should be better tomorrow.'' She smiled.

She handed me the ice pack but I didn't care.

What I do care about is.. MIR JUST KISSED MY FOREHEAD! THIS is soo going on my blog!

~Ash