What The Heck? O__o

Since I Met You

Minyoung's POV~

 We went out of the nurse office and that was just weird. I mean usually Hoyu is good at hitting the volleyball. Was she just distracted? Nevermind, just hope she gets better. I thought to myself. "Hey Minnie, where do squids have babies?" JiJi asked. What the heck? "Uh...why don't get just go get some ice cream?" I said. We got some ice cream and went to go sit at the bench, what a beautiful day until it was ruined when the queenkas came. "Seems like Hyou really got hurt, maybe we need to call her mommie." The queenkas said and laughed. "Maybe you should be the one calling your mom cause once I shove this ice cream inside your pants you would be crying like a baby. So why don't you guys run along and go play with your barbie dolls. Bye." I said. That seemed to have made them angry but all they did was stomp and left. I looked at JiJi and then a moment later we burst out laughing.

 

Mir's POV~

 I finally got out of the nurse office when the nurse asked that girl for her family phone number. What the heck is wrong with that girl, good thing I got out of there alive cause her grip is strong. I walked down the hallway and my hyungs saw me. "So what happened? And why were you in the nurse office so long?" Joon asked me. "Awwww my Jooniee is worried about mee~!" I said laughing. "Pshh who would be worried about you?" he said. "Oh hyung what happened to that girl Minyoung, I want to tell her that her friend is fine." I said. "She went to go sit on the bench in front of the ice cream shop." G.O said. I walked there and then saw her laughing with this girl. What's so funny? Then she saw me and smiled, I felt my heart pumping faster than usual. And was I...blushing? OMG something is wrong with me. I just smiled back and ran away.

 

Minyoung's POV~

 I saw Mir and smiled,I wanted to thank him for carrying Hyou to the nurse office. But before I had time to walk near him he ran away. That was...awkward. School ended and I went home, when I opened my computer I saw in Hyou's blog that Mir KISSED her? I felt this feeling of disappointment that I never felt before. I should be happy for Hyou but why aren't I?

 

Mir's POV~

 While I online checking where to buy more fart bombs, a friend from school sent me a website so I decided to check it. Then I read this blog that said me kissing Hyou?! WHAT.THE.HECK. Who would post such kind of thing? That girl isn't even worth looking at so why even kiss her? Then I remembered this afternoon at the nurse office, it was just a forehead kiss. The reason I kissed her forehead was because she got hurt and her mom wasn't there. The so-called 'bobo' kiss. That girl is a freak, I will never get near her.

~

I woke up in the morning and it was just 6AM. So I just went back to sleep then suddenly my room smelled like...FART BOMB. I quickly ran out the room and then I saw my hyungs laughing. "Oh My God. That wasn't funny. =.=" I said to them but they just kept on laughing. Our manger came in and said that we have a recording to do today. We went to the studio and after that we had the rest of the day to us. Ahh~ since it was a saturday I decided to go to the mall.

 

Minyoung's POV~

 I woke up at 11AM today when JiJi called that we should all go to the mall today. I got dressed into this

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1gsgv3SdM1qfqyh0o1_500.png

"Okay let's go~! JiJi said. What? When did she come in? "Okay lets go, I'm driving." I said.