Confession

Since I Met You

 

Mir's POV~

While G.O was talking about the girl he met, Thunder came in looking sulky. "What's wrong?" I asked. "THERE'S NO WIFI~~~!!" Thunder said looking more depressed. "It's not like you can't survive without it, calm down man." G.O said. "But...But...the wonderful world of the internet is waiting for me..." Thunder said and pouted. I threw my panda pillow pet at Thunder which smacked him in the face. "Just it up hyung, this trip is just one week." I said. "Fine...but did you figure out who sent that text to Minyoung?" Thunder asked. "Don't really know, if that person wants to harm Minyoung, then they sure did it. But I have this feeling that the person who sent the text is the same person who pushed Minyoung into the lake." I said. "Let's go to sleep, it's getting late anyways." Joon said and took my pillow pet. "Yah!! That's Mines!!!" I said and grabbed the panda pillow pet. 

 

~~

 

Minyoung's POV~

I woke up feeling depressed. I had told my deepest secret to Mir. Bon Hwa was gone and I couldn't do anything about it. I got dressed up into this 

528612_388229424554797_100001032287862_1

 

And went to the cafeteria. My ankle seems to be better now so I don't really need the crutches. I just have to walk slower than the others which irritates me even more. "Hey Minyoung!" Mir said as he ran towards me. "Sup." I said. "What happened to your crutches? Don't you need them?" Mir said. "Feeling much better. I can walk slowly." I said. When we went inside the cafeteria Mir said he had to go to the restroom and then he left. As I went to go get my breakfast, the three queenkas came up to me with a smirk on their faces. "So...so...I heard poor Minyoung got lost in the woods. And sprained an ankle. Aren't you not suppose to walk in till 5 months?" One of the queenkas said and the others laughed. "Well for your information, you would get lost in the woods too and you only need a week for a sprained ankle to heal. 5 months is for broken bones. I guess you guys don't even have any brain cells. Oh and guess what? That nose of yours is fake. You are so fake that even barbie is jealous. Well see ya, next time if you want to come and insult me, you should at least have some brain cells." I said and left. Tsk...losers thinking they are all that when they aren't even smart. Tsk.tsk.tsk... I pity them. 

 

Mir's POV~

When I came out of the restroom and went inside the cafeteria, I saw Minyoung talking to some girls. Not to be an eavesdropper or anything but when I heard their conversation I was so surprised with Minyoung's comeback. That girl is feisty. I like it. She left to go get some food I followed her. "What took you so long?" she asked. "Just a long line." I said and smiled. As we ate, Joon kept on making these cute faces to a girl in the next table. Ugh, just by looking at those faces made me want to barf. After we ate breakfast, we went to the basketball court. While walking there, some motorbikes came speeding in the road, Minyoung didn't notice when they were coming. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the road. Then a second later we were hugging each other. I could feel her heart beating fast and her breath warm against my neck. "You okay?" I said to her. "Yeah, I'm fine." she said. "If you guys are done cuddling, let's go already." Seungho said getting impatient. We pulled away from each other and blushed. "Thanks" Minyoung said. "No problem." I said and we walked silently towards the basketball courts.

 

Minyoung's POV~

The basketball game was long. The boys kept on getting tied and finally Joons team won. Later that afternoon Mir and I were walking on the pier and the sun was setting. It was quiet and finally Mir stopped. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "N-No...I just...have something to say to you." He said. "Okay? Go ahead." I said. "It's just that I started liking you more and more. Everytime I see you my heart races and in the weekeneds I wanted to see you so badly. I didn't know what this feeling was but it's the first time I felt it. I...I love you." He said and blushed. Usually when boys confess to me, I would kick them and leave but somehow Mir is different from others. And everything he said, is the same with me. My brain said no but my heart said yes. And before I even noticed what I did, I hugged him. "So...you feel the same way too?" He whispered in my ear. I looked at him then laughed. "Yes. So shutup and kiss me." I said and we both kissed. 

 

Mir's POV~

We walked together while holding hands. It felt good to finally get that out. I have been seriously keeping that for a long time and was afraid to confess because I heard that most of the boys that confessed to her would end up getting kicked. "This means we are in a relationship right? Cause I've never dated." I said. "Yes Babo...you are so innocent." She said and smiled. Her smile was so beautiful, it was more beautiful than the sun and her lips red as roses. Okay I am seriously overreacting with all of this. But I'm still glad that now we are in a relationship.