Evil

Since I Met You

Hyou's Pov~

I can't believe I just crashed into my SISTER IN LAW!! Dammit, how is Mir supposed to like me now since I basically just crippled his sister.

And it's all because of this damn ring..

I stared at the ring that was on my ring finger, it was an Infinity ring, Minyoung's Infinity ring.

~FLASHBACK TIME c; ~

I walked to Minyoung's house to retrieve the bunnies, it was my turn to take care of em and though even I dont want to, I have to or i'll fail my class and i'm sure Mir won't like a retarded girls.

I knocked on the door. ''Minyoung? You there?'' I asked, knocking again. I heard footseps.

Gosh would it kill if she hurried up? I don't have all the time in the world, and I dont want to stay here any longer.

The door opened and it was Minyoug's dad to my surprise, ''Oh, Hyou? What brings you here?''

''I need to get the bunnies.'' I said promptly. ''Oh alright, they're upstairs in her room, you can go on up.'' Minyoung's dad said, going back to the living room.

''Where's Minyoung?'' I asked, going up the stairs. ''Out with MBLAQ and ofcourse her boyfriend. I swear they are together like 24/7.'' Minyoung's dad chuckled, shaking his head.

Oh so she's not even here.. wow. And she's out with Mir again? Damn, it's like she's following him everywhere.

I proceeded upstairs and got the bunny. ''Damn are these bunnies fat.'' I said as I trudged through the room while carrying the heavy animals in a cage.

I stopped when I saw a really shiny ring, looked like diamonds. (Only the ring, not the necklace.) 

I put down the bunnies and picked it up. ''Woah.. I think this is real diamond.'' I said, staring it.

Hhm.. I didn't even know Minyoung could afford a ring as expensive as this. Mir probably bought it for her..

''Hyou? Are you done?'' a voice called. I hurriedly put the ring on my finger and picked up the bunnies, ''Y-yeah, I got em.''

I stared at my hand, the ring on my ring finger. I just stole her ring.. well I guess you could say borrow, I could sneak it back to her later. Or just keep it. Hm now that I look at it, looks like their one month anniversary ring.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

BOOM. CRASH.

Startled, I look up. My eyes widened as the car in front of me steered left and right before taking a tumble and hitting the wall.

''Oh..my god.'' I said, mouth opened. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and ran out.

My car was in perfect condition, it seems like the person was just shocked and took a wrong turn. I saw a puddle of blood.

I slowly walked closer and it was a woman, eyes closed and paled. ''Miss, are you okay?'' I asked. I brushed the hair out of her face and gasped. It was Mir's sister. 

 

And that is how I'm in the hospital now. ''Dammit what if she's dead?'' I muttered kicking the wall. The tall lean doctor came out.

I rushed to him, ''How is she?''

''Hm she's not exactly fine but it's not that bad either. She ruptered her ribs and some glass pierced her lungs but it wasn't too deep and she just needs the oxygen mask to help her breathe since her lungs are weak right now. She has some bruises and scratches but all in all, she's okay.'' he said.

''Thank you.. may I see her?'' I asked. He nodded. I walked in the room and there she was, awake and bandaged up.

''Look, I'm really sorry. I hope you're alright.'' I said, walking to her and sitting at the edge of her bed. ''It's okay, it's not like it's intentional. Can you bring the hospital telehpone please? I want to call my little brother.'' she said, smiling.

Little brother?... Mir. No she can't call him. Mir will hate me for sure.

''No.'' I said. ''Hm? Why not ? I just want to call him. My little brother is actually Mir from MBLAQ, but dont worry. He's just like any other normal teenager.'' she smiled.

''You. can't. call him.'' I growled. ''What-why not? Hey.. aren't you that obsessed fangirl? I've seen you in  all the MBLAQ concerts I attend.'' she said, raising an eyebrow.

, she recognizes me. ''Look, if Mir finds out then he will hate me. And my chance of being his girlfriend is RUINED. I'm not going to let that happen.'' I said, narrowing my eyes at her.

''Mir already has a girlfriend. And look, if he knows he wont be mad or anything.'' she said carefully.

So she's planning on telling him?! ''NO, YOU SHUT UP. HE WILL HATE ME. You don't understand!'' I said, getting angrier.

Doesn't she know Mir will be mad if he finds out I harmed his dear sister? ''Listen, he won't be mad or anything. Just give me the phone. Everything will be fine.'' she said, trying to get up.

''Don't you dare move. I will kill you if I have to, Mir will know nothing about this.'' I said, slamming her down back on her bed.

She winced in pain, ''Yah! I'm older than you, you can't treat me like this! And you dare threaten me? Look, Mir is going to know somehow, just let me call him and assure him i'm alright. In fact, the hospital probably called him already and he might be on his way here now.''

There's no hope then.. He'll find out, I have to do something.

''You little , why don't you listen? I say no and no is no. Are you retarded?'' I glowered.

Jessica's Pov~

This girl is definitely crazy. I was actually afraid, she was glaring at me and I swear I saw steam come out of her ears.

''Calm down, fine I won't call him.'' I said, shrinking back into my bed. ''It's too late. Like you said, he's going to know anyways.'' she said, tugging on my oxygen mask tube that connected to my arm.

''Hey, what are you doing? I need that to stay alive for now.'' I said, grabbing her wrist. I didn't want to risk dying.

She whipped her hand away from me, a shiny thing slipping off her finger that she didn't notice.

''Oh do you? I.. didn't know. Good thing you told me. My hand could have slipped and.. suddenly rip it out.'' she said daringly, running her hand on the tube thing and tugging on it.

''Hey I told you- hmnph.'' she suddenly ripped out the tube, discarding it on the ground and ripping out a piece of cloth from the window curtains and covering my mouth.

''HMHP!'' I yelled. I couldn't breath or scream for help. The air was literally knocked out of my lungs. I gasped for a breath and felt my lungs burning. I tried finding the oxygen mask but it was too far away.

''Die.'' she hissed and walked away. Just like that.

She's going to leave me to.. die? I couldn't think anymore as my head felt hazy and my throat was dry. My hands reached up to my throat, trying to make out a breath.

I fell to the ground, ribs hurting again since my ribs were broken. This is it. I'm going to die.

Immense pain spread through my body and I felt cold. My eyelids fell and my body finally gave up, total darkness rushed in and the last thing I saw was Mir walking inside the room. Goodbye. Mir. Noona will always love you. Forever.

____________________________________________________________________

OOOHH HYOU IS SO EVIL. D; C'MON READERS, LET'S GO JOIN AND KILL HYOU. LOL. jk. XDD

-Fatty Pandi