After Finding Minyoung

Since I Met You

Minyoung's POV~

I tried to get up but my sprained ankle won't let me. I checked my pockets to find my phone but it seems that I dropped it while rolling down. I have such bad luck today! Ugh first it was drowning then lost in the woods with a sprained ankle. "Great! Just great." I muttered to myself. I saw a long stick near me and I reached for it, then I tried to get up. After I walked a short distance, I was already sweating and knew that I put too much pressure on my ankle. A few moments later I just gave up and sat down, I leaned to the tree and hoped that someone would come and rescue me. That stupid Mir had to meet me in the woods during night time.

 

Mir's POV~

"MINYOUNG!!??" I shouted. I walked around then I stepped on something and picked it up. It was a cell phone and it looked like Minyoung's. "MINYOUNG!?" I shouted again. This time a voice replyed back. "Hello? Anyone there?" the voice said and it sounded like Minyoungs. "Minyoung, where are you at?" I said. "Down here." Minyoung said and I looked down. I saw her sitting down near a tree so I slid down the hill to where shes at. "C'mon lets go back to the cabins, I'll explain everything as we get back." I said. "Can't. I have a sprained ankle and can't walk." she said. I looked at her ankle and she was right. "Get on my back, I'll carry you." I said. "Huh?" she said. "Piggyback ride duh." I said as I lift her on my back.

 

Minyoung's POV~

"Am I really not heavy?" I asked as we were walking back to the cabins, well Mir was as I was on his back. "Nope and why would you even meet a person in the woods during night even if they asked you too?" Babo.." he said. "Well I thought you wanted to meet me for personal reasons." I said and felt my cheeks turn hot. "And by personal reasons, what do you mean?" He asked. "Nothing." I said and blushed more. "It wasn't me who sent that text, it was someone else." he said. "Oh." I replyed back. We finally arrived at the cabins and everyone was outside with their Pj's. "OH thank goodness! You kids better not go to the woods at night anymore! Scared the heck out of me." The teacher said. Few of the girls were giving me glares since Mir was giving me a piggyback ride. "I think I'll manage to go to the nurse by myself." I told Mir. "Nope, it's my fault that you went to the woods and got a sprained ankle so I should at least take you there." He said back and there was more glares. 

 

Mir's POV~

We got to the nurse office and I put Minyoung down on the beds. "Oh my, what happened?" the nurse asked. "I sliped in the woods and got a sprained ankle." Minyoung told the nurse. "Well let me go get some medicine." she said and left. "Thanks for saving me again, Mir. I owe you." Minyoung said to me. "Sure, you can pay me back a favor once you get better." I said. The nurse finished treating Minyoung and told her that she has to stay in the infirmary for a night. "Your ankle will be good as new in about a week." the nurse said and left. "You can go back to your cabin and sleep you know." Minyoung told me. "Nah, I want to stay here." I said back and smiled. She smiled back and this time my heart raced again. 

 

~~

 

Minyoung's POV~

I woke up and saw that I was in the infirmary. A warm hand was holding mines and saw that Mir was sleeping next to me. Then I remembered last night and looked at my ankle. Eh it looks fine to me but it still hurts a little. I looked at Mir and thought he looked cute while sleeping. Like a panda. I was about to touch his face when the door opened, JiJi and Hyou came in. Mir woke up. Hyou didn't look very happy when she saw me and Mir together. "MINYOUNGG~~!! What happened yesterday?" JiJi asked. "I went to the woods yesterday and sliped then ended up getting an sprained ankle. Good thing Mir found me or else I would still be in the woods right now." I said. "Well good thing you found her Mir." Hyou said with a sour voice and left. 

 

Hyou's POV~

UGH!!! How come she always have Mir around!!? Minyoung pisses me off so much!! Next time she won't be that lucky. I swear, she will soon experience my wrath. JiJi came out of the infirmary and saw me angry, so I quickly smiled. "What's wrong with you?" JiJi asked with a curious voice. "Oh nothing, let's go eat some breakfast." I said as I pulled JiJi towards the cafeteria. 

 

Mir's POV~

"Want to go get some breakfast?" I asked Minyoung. "Sure." she said. "Wait wait! Minyoung you will need these crutches." the nurse said and gave Minyoung two of the crutches. "And if you still have any pain, make sure you come and see me." the nurse said. "Okay." Minyoung said. We left the infirmary, "Wow, she sounds just like my mom." Minyoung said while laughing. Joon saw us walking towards the cafeteria and came along with us. "So whats with the crutches Minyoung? Trying to attack some monsters that steals your food?" Joon asked. "She got a sprained ankle while fighting some beasts Joon." I said sarcastically. "Oh my god that's so cool!" Joon said. We sat down at the table with my hyungs. "Yah Mir, do that Lion King song when we were filming Hello Baby." Thunder said. "Laz BengYa~DaWaBiJiWaBoo~~" I sang and my hyungs laughed even Minyoung.