Visiting Mir's house again

Since I Met You

Minyoung's Pov~

''Okay class. Instead of doing work like we usually do in 1st period, I have an announcement.'' The teacher said.

The class quiet down and the students sat up for the announcement.

''We are having a field trip in 4 days.'' The teacher said. ''WOOOH.'' the class cheered.

It was very rare for us to have a field trip. (The school funds and all are getting cut..)

''We are going to Mount Stone in 4 days! It's a camping trip for a week.'' the teacher excitedly clapped.

A bunch of whispers were heard like, ''OMG. What am I going to wear?'' ''I hope we don't get eaten by bears.'' ''Wooh. Party in the woods.''

''And might I remind you, it's going to be very hot there. It's nearly summer.'' the teacher said.

Brinnnggg~ The bell rang.

''You going to the trip?'' Mir got up from his seat and said. ''Hm. I guess..'' I shrugged.

''Oh and can JiJi come to your house today?'' I asked. ''Sure, why not.'' He smiled.

Gosh.. his smile is just.. ASDFGHJKL nevermind. 

*Nutrition*

''I asked Mir if you could go to his house too and he agreed.'' I smiled. ''REALLY? OH GOSH. His house must be like.. HUGE.'' JiJi said.

''You bet. It's like some MANSION. I couldn't even believe it.'' I said. ''Well he is like a oober famous singer. Ofcourse, he's gotta be rich.'' JiJi said.

''Who you guy's talking about?'' Hyou popped up behind me. ''Uhm. Mir.'' I answered.

''Yeah. We're going to his house afterschool.'' JiJi said. ''Mir? His... house?! C-CAN I COME?'' Hyou said.

''I guess so.. if he doesn't mind.'' I said. ''Oh my gosh. LOVE YOU GUYS.! I NEED TO WRITE THIS IN MY BLOG. Eeekk! Bye!'' Hyou said and skipped away.

''Well someone is excited..'' JiJi laughed, looking back at Hyou who was practically fangirling and skipping everywhere.

*After School at Mir's House*

''Wooah.. You were right. This place is HUGE.'' JiJi said, with wipe open, gaping at the enormous house.

''Ahhh. I knew where Mir lived and how it looked like but I never thought I would actually get to go in!'' Hyou squealed.

''Well then.. Welcome I guess.'' Mir laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

Ruff Ruff.!

A tiny and cute bark was heard.

''OH MY GOSH. IT'S ADORABLE. I'M GOING TO DIE.'' JiJi said and ran right to the puppy. ''What's his/her name?'' JiJi asked, snuggling the cute innocent puppy.

''It's a he. and we named him JoJo.'' Mir smiled. ''What do you mean 'we'?'' Hyou asked.

''Oh me and Minnie. We are like the parents of JoJo~'' Mir said.

I blushed once again. Aish. He keeps saying that like we are married or something..

''AHH THAT'S LIKE MY NAME! JIJI AND JOJO~~'' JiJi said, laughing.

''Where are the others?'' JiJi asked as she continued to tickle the puppy. ''Arcade room.'' He answered nonchalantly.

''You even have an ARCADE ROOM? Oh gosh this place is awesome!'' JiJi said.

Pssssssss~

We all turned and JoJo was peeing on the floor.

''Uhmmm. IT WASN'T ME.! IT WAS JOJO!'' JiJi said. ''I'll tell the maids to clean it up. Don't worry.'' Mir reassured.

''Wow.. I need to go to the restroom too. Where's the restroom?'' JiJi asked.

''Go upstairs, then left, then right, then straight, then left, then go upstairs again, then right again, and then walked 2 steps to the left, and there's the restroom.'' Mir smiled.

''W-what? I-uh.. okay.'' JiJi said, unsure of what the directions were.

Jihyun's Pov~

''Where in the world am I...?'' I asked. I have been walking for like 5 minutes and I still didn't see a restroom!

Oh dear do I REALLY need to pee now.

''Alright! I STILL WON THE PAC MAN GAME THOUGH!'' this  guy shouted. ''YEAH YEAH. WHATEVER HYUNG.'' another voice said in the room.

He walked and bumped into me. His eyes widened, ''OH MY GOSH. ! AHHHHHH.''

''What? No. I'm Minnie's friend.'' I said. ''Minnie? OH THAT GIRL MIR LIKES-...... Ahem. You didn't hear anything from me.'' He whispered.

I laughed.

''I'm G.O. Mir's friend. Part of MBLAQ.'' He smiled. ''I'm Jihyun but call me JiJi.'' I smiled.

''What're doing up here? Shouldn't you be downstairs with the others?'' He asked. ''I sorta needed to use the.. ahem bathroom.'' I said.

''Ah.. so you need to pee. Or.. number 2.'' He said straight forwardly. ''Uh yeah. Pee.'' I said.

''This way, my lady.'' He said and bowed. I giggled.

This guy is cool and totally my style..

Hyou's Pov~

''Hm. I'm hungry, are you?'' Mir looked at Minnie.

Hmph! And he doesn't even ask me!

''Yea a little.'' Minnie smiled. She's my best friend but.. such a flirt!! ''Maid!!'' Mir called. ''No no. It's fine.'' Minnie held his arm.

''We can make something to eat instead.'' Minnie said. ''Sure. We can look for some snacks.'' Mir smiled.

Minnie blushed.

Mir turned and looked at me, ''Hyou.'' ''Y-yes?'' I answered and my eyes brightened. He called my nick name!! THAT MEANS WE ARE CLOSE!!

''Stay here and watch JoJo will ya?'' He asked. My shoulders slumped back down. Just to watch their stupid dog while they get all lovey dovey and get snacks?! AISH.!!

I slowly nodded. ''Okay. Thanks. C'mon, Minnie. Kitchen is this way.'' Mir held her hand and led her to the kitchen.

I sighed and stomped my foot on the ground. The puppy whimpered, scared and it nuzzled its face on my ankle.

''Get away.'' I said. It didn't listen and it my shoe. This stupid RAT THING!

Thunder's Pov~

Hm. Mir hyung said he wanted snacks. Maybe they'd like some milk. ''I have banana mil-''

''STUPID DOG!'' a screeching voice said. I looked up from the banana milk and saw Hyou kick JoJo.

The poor helpless puppy whimpered and cried.

''Shut up, will ya. So annoying..'' Hyou said and crossed her arms.

Tch.. I knew she was a bad person from the start.

''Poor JoJo...'' I muttered.

''Hey we have snac- w-what happened to JoJo?'' Minnie stopped when she saw JoJo whimpering on the ground.

She and Mir quickly ran and put the snacks on the table. They both kneeled next to JoJo. 

''What happened?'' Mir looked up to Hyou since she was responsible for looking after it.

''U-uhm. He just slipped and I got scared and didn't know what to do. I-i'm sorry...'' Hyou said and her tears were coming out.

Liar...

''No. It's okay. It's not your fault.'' Mir stood up and patted her shoulder. ''I-is he alright?'' Hyou said with those big fake innocent eyes.

''He's fine. Just a little scratch and that's it.'' Minnie smiled, relieved. ''Oh i'm glad.'' Hyou said, wiping a 'tear' from her eyes.

She knelt down next to it and patted it's head. JoJo whimpered and turned away like he was afraid of her. (Which he was but Mir and Minnie didn't know).

''He looks.. afraid of you.'' Mir noted. ''H-hm..? Oh ofcourse not. He's probably.. just traumatized when he fell.'' Hyou nervously said.

''How'd he fall..?'' Minnie asked. ''Oh.. from the couch.'' Hyou said. They nodded in understanding.

Aigoo.. Mir hyung and Minnie are really pabos. The couch is at least 5 feet away from them! Seesh..

And someone needs to know Hyou's true self...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Fatty Panda (Ash) xDD Wooh. Imma name myself fatty panda. Because it sounds.. cool. YUSHH. (:

And wahh.. Did I make Hyou too evil? DD; Eh. well then. ;D /rolls away/

____________________________________________________________________