First Time We Met

Since I Met You

 

Minyoung POV~

       "Yah~! Hyou! Are you ready yet? I really don't want to go to this concert but since it's your birthday I guess I don't really have a choice." Today was Hyou's birthday and i bought two tickets for her to go to Mblaq's concert, I didn't know she was going to pick me to go with her. I really hated boybands even if I was a tomboy. "OKAY! LET'S GO~!" said Hyou. We got there in 45 minutes and Hyou was already fangirling when we got out of the car. We got into the concert and it was so loud that I told Hyou that I was going to go get some popcorn. I went to a hallway and then I bumped into a guy. "Miane" The guy smiled and said it's okay. I walked away and went back to my seat next to Hyou.

 

Mir POV~

       I was in the waiting room with Mblaq and was getting nervous because of the concert. "Mir don't be nervous,we've done this a million times." said G.O "I know,I'm going to go get a drink be right back hyung." I said. I was walking down the hallway and then i bumped into this pretty girl. "Miane" she said, "It's okay" I said back and she walked away. Huh,that was weird. When I went back to the waiting room the staff told me 2 more minutes till the concert starts.

 

Minyoung POV~

    I went back to my seat and Hyou asked me why I took so long but before I could answer the concert already started. It felt like FOREVER till the concert ended, it was so boring that I fell asleep but was soon woken by fangirls next to me screaming their lungs out. God these girls need to go get a life. I went back home and it was already 11:30 PM. I took a shower and put my teddy bear Pj's on then went to bed.

~~

  I woke up and its already 7:50 AM. "! I'M SCREWED!" I said as I ran around the room looking for my jeans and a t-shirt. When I went downstairs my mom made breakfast but I didn't have time to eat. I went out the door saying bye to my mom and dad then ran to school. BARELY made it to school when the bell rang.

 

Mir's POV~

  I woke up to a beautiful morning and then saw my manger. Then the morning felt like hell. "Mir,get up. You're going to school. Remember about the meeting we had yesterday?" He said. Ugh of course I remember what he said yesterday, that we all Mblaq members have to go to school because we didn't finish high school. I got out of bed and went to my hyungs room. "YAH! GUYS WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!" They all groan and threw pillows in my face. "WHY!?" I said while looking up.

~Anna