not yet.

The Red Knot.

Photobucket

I sit cross legged on my floor and fold my arms across my chest. YongGuk is in my room for the first time and all he can do is gape while measuring up every inch of the walls. “What are you doing?” I pout tapping my fingers on my forearms.

“Just looking,” he says lowly…staring at something above my head, then laughs to himself.

“At what?” I’m a little annoyed. He’s totally blowing me off.

“Did you make those floating cranes yourself?”

I turn to look at them. “I did, I got to two-hundred and stopped before I could make my wish.”

“And what wish was that?” His voice tickles my neck and I snap around to see him practically in my lap. “Nami-shi, you look a bit jealous.” His nose brushes against my cheek. “Why is that? There’s no one else here.”

I bite my lip.

“Wait, you’re not jealous of the cranes…are you?” His hands plant themselves on either side of my legs. “The cranes are so interesting because they are made by the girl I like, and I assume she wished to find her soul-mate…which happens to be me.”

Am I really that easy to read?

“What am I to do? I’m all alone with my jealous girlfriend, in her room, with no one else home. Woe is me.” He chuckles and aligns his face with mine.

I breathe in his breath and start to feel a little drunk. His scent is too…too intoxicating.

“And she’s stunned into silence. Whatever shall I do?” he teases perking his lips out just enough to touch mine. “Five.”

I lose my thoughts. “Five what?”

“Five kisses.”

He leans over me grabbing my mouth with his. I wrap myself around him and press myself into the kiss. He parts his lips for a breath of air and lets his tongue meet the crease of my mouth. I open up and let him inside for only a moment. He smiles against me and grazes my mouth with his teeth. I part my lips again for him after taking the hint.

“Nami-shi, you’re so cute when you’re jealous,” he chuckles lowering me to the floor.

I turn away blushing like mad. “You’re such a sadist.”

“A what?!”

“Do I need to say it again?” I taunt. “Sadist! Sa-dist! SADIST!” I merong him but he kisses my tongue. “YongGuk-shi! Isn’t that gross?!”

He chuckles to himself. “You’re so innocent, it really kills me.”

“Hey, that’s not fair!”

“You’re not fair!” he laughs pecking the side of my mouth. “You’re so cute and then you freak out over me kissing you. What difference does it make?”

The pink in my face grows scarlet and I move forward to kiss his nose. “Shut up.”

His laugh turns into an almost growl and he kisses my neck gently nipping at the flesh. I let out a gasp but he smoothers my voice with his own. “You are so cute.”

“Come on, I’ve gotta pack,” I drone. I’d rather play around, but there are some things that need to get done. I stand up, walk to my closet and begin picking out outfits for the four day trip.

“Seriously? We were just at kiss number eight,” he hisses into my neck.

“But I need to pack!”

He pecks the side of my head and sighs. “I guess you do. When are you coming back again?”

“Thursday night.”

Thursday? That seems so far away,” he groans.

“It’s not even a week,” I snort and pull a shirt and shorts from the rack.

“Don’t bring that,” he huffs pulling it down and away from me.

I take them back and fold them into an outfit burrito before sitting it to the side. “Why not? I think it’s perfect for the weather.”

“I can see it on you already. It’s too attractive. Choose something else.”

My mouth gapes at him. “Too attractive? What BS is that?!”

“It’ll show off your S-line too much. How about something baggy? You know, to hide your figure.”

I pinch him. “No, it’s too hot for that.”

“Nah-Meeee-sheee? What was that for?”

“You’re trying to make me look bad,” I laugh.

“Not bad,” he explains. “Just not so appealing. I don’t want boys hanging all over you while you’re there.”

I choke on my breath. “Chincha? Is that what all of this is about? You keep saying I’m the jealous one, but look at yourself.” I slap my hands lightly to his cheeks and rub circles into them. “You don’t look cute jealous though,” I laugh. Of course he doesn’t, he looks kinda....hot.

“I’m just frustrated. I finally get you all to myself and you’re leaving for Tokyo.”

I chew the inside of my cheek. His honesty is really making things difficult for me. “I thought you wanted to move at my pace.”

“I never said that,” he murmurs kissing my eyelids.

“YAH! Don’t distract me!”

His arms wrap around me and I fall into a fit of giggles. It really isn’t fair! How can I so easily fall for him? It seems like I jumped from HimChan to him, but then…I was never this happy with HimChan. It was always a nervous type of happiness, not like this. This is bliss.

“Nami-shi?” YongGuk asks as he stops his raid of tickles.

“Dae?”

“In all seriousness, please don’t fall for anyone while you’re gone. Please?”

I the back of his head combing through his hair. “You act as if I’m not going to be following around an elderly Japanese woman, but a map while wearing arrows that say easy target.”

“Exactly, that’s my point.”

“Oh Gukkie-shi, what am I going to do with you?”

He pulls away from me and hovers his mouth over mine. “Well, you could take a break from all this packing.”

Photobucket

Geena.jpg

“Is it just you?” TaeHoon asks as I take a seat beside him.

“Dae. Here’s your popcorn.”

He takes the snack from my hands and places it onto the floor. “GeeNa-shi, what’s wrong? You don’t look too good.”

I roll my eyes at the boy. All he ever does is talk about Nami. Yeah, I understand…she’s cute, and she’s Japanese which is a crazy plus but come-on…she’s turned him down so many times that even I feel embarrassed for him. He needs to just admit defeat and move on. “Nothing, I was just a little stressed…that’s all.”

Was? What happened? Nothing ever stresses you out except….” He catches my eyes and I nod. “Oh,” he mutters understandingly. “So it was him again.”

“Yeah, I’d rather not talk about it either…and the movie’s about to start.”

“GeeNa-shi, I only have one thing to ask before the movie starts.”

I sigh. “Yes, Nami-yah is finally dating that guy from school.”

His expression saddens. “Anni, that wasn’t was I was going to ask,” he mutters slumping back into his seat giving a completely different reaction than what I was expecting.

“Really? What was it?” I ask leaning over into his seat.

“Yah, the movie’s starting. Don’t worry about it.”

“TaeHoon, what was it?!”

“Anniya…it’ll only make you upset.”

“I’m tougher than you think,” I scoff.

He looks at me again. “You keep saying that, but I know you’re weaker than you lead on. Nami-shi and I both know this as your friends.”

I’m completely baffled. Why is he acting so weird?

“So just watch the movie and forget life for an hour and a half, okay?” He takes my hand and laces his fingers with mine.

A warm feeling washes over me paralyzing my vocal chords. He’s never held my hand like this before. It all seems so weird, and it seems he’s given up on Nami.

“TaeHoon-shi…are you seeing someone?” I mutter and her chuckles at me. “Not really, are you?”

He grips my hand swinging it back and forth. “Not yet.”

Photobucket

A/N: Are they moving too fast? It seems like they are...but I made her and HimChan painfully slow. ><

anyways~ I can only hope that I'm not moving too fast. I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of a boy who has grown to love his bestfriend's girlfriend and knows that they are meant to be together >< asdfghjkl; sounds so cheesy!

...but thanks for reading, commenting, subbing...whatever you do :)

bunches of love!

-MeiMeng

@Eunhwa86 : let me know if you do! I would love to read it ^^

@EunKiGfs : I agree...I feel really bad for treating her so wrong OTL

@toowhiteforkpop : thank you! /huggles and you remember that? :DD yeah, he's only upset because he's crushing too much on his nuna~ happiness for him is soon ^^

@pyjamagirl : YOU'RE BACK! /falls-over I thought you stopped reading >< I missed you ;_; haha I'm happy to hear that you liked the new chapters ^^ thank you soo much!

@msawkward : thank you~ ^^ I feel so bad for all the characters I've made sad T___T I really want everyone to be happy! I was intending on writing a really mean character but I didn't have the heart to punish him /cries